Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group (37545 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by herkeym001(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Violence ! Violence !! Violence !!!
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Sallam01(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
When are we going to get it right in this country, because we don't even value human life anymore, God please protect your people.

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by BAILMONEY: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by aolawale025: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hope this news isn't so
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by bomasek(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lies
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by preetymee(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
2 bad. See the kind of people am sharing a country wit. Upon all this hardship people mumu never wan do.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by DabuIIIT: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charley boy believes in one zoogeria. I hope his eyes are now clear. He shud be held responsible for those deaths.
Rip to the dead and rip to the 4kn zoo. angry

8 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by cristianisraeli: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
ok again again again

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by jamislaw(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope the protest will continue tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by kikake: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
By 2014, Buhari had assessed his health and publicly announced his retirement from election politics.

Those Afonjas on piggyback ride to Aso Rock who brought Buhari to replace Jonathan foolishly believed that Fulani can ever let go of apex political power in the next fifty years - all things being equal.

Una never see something .

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by lathrowinger: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by oluwaahmed: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dis is an experiment 2 d Oct 1st deadline. Ibos in d north, un kwapu ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Oxenomy: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's what they do in this zoo..

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by depezee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oya hydraulic soup leakers over to you, your wish has been accomplished.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by kikake: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rondel, Biafra, Oduduwa, Edo - all these pretenders go shiddon for dotty since una no want cooperation to free yourselves from Empire Nigeria of Arewa.
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by DocHMD: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charlie man wants to die for mumugeria and is carrying protest in the land of the abokis- owners od zoogeria. Him mumu still 'fulenty'. grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Kazim88: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
kikake:
Rondel, Biafra, Oduduwa, Edo - all these pretenders go shiddon for dotty since una no want cooperation to free yourselves from Empire Nigeria of Arewa.

Big time pretenders... Some of them are deceiving themselves with One Nigeria. some Restructuring....

Some are even Fighting against the Biafra struggle.

Some after collecting small change would come out to denounce their soul... With the Urhobo People Union are not part of Biafra with are part of Hausa Fulani Nigeria that have ravage us since time memorial

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by ofuonyebi: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
One thing that use to make me so sad is that idiots who use the innocent blood

of Nigerian youths to achieve cheap popularity...always live to tell the story..

I pity the parents of those youths dining with area boy...called charley boy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Get ready to experience more of this in 2019. Those aboki don't care if buhari remain there still 2019

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
compatriot:
I just hate this country. Bleep obj, Bleep Jonathan, Bleep buhari, Bleep nigerian youth. Una father. How I wish I have what it takes to deal with our past leaders
Nigeria youths are the lazy cause of bad governance in Nigeria. Even if you want to liberate Nigeria's youths, they will still prefer to remain foolish, dumb, zombify, in suffering and smiling with thinking that helpers will come from heavens to set them free from corrupt old witches in government.

We are saying congratulations to APC and Buhari's 100 days in London as they are fulfilling one of their campaigns promises

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by kikake: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kazim88:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/6-feared-dead-pro-buhari-attacks-resume-resign-group-abuja/?amp_markup=1

Police should have lined up with both groups right from the beginning of such a high profile protest march;
if Nigeria is a country,

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by zukachris(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
And some zombies will jump into this thread to support Buhari and blame Charly boy as usual.

But the truth is Buboo has nothing to offer Nigeria aside sorrows, tears and blood.

Zombies over to you. Earn your pay as usual but remember the blood of innocent Nigerians dying daily under this administration are partly on your hands.
Thanks for that piece of information.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by stilldoingokay(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
classicfrank4u:
this story doesn't sound true, how can they kill six people under police watch haba? afonja bloggers. cheesy

which police do you mean Nigeria police okay

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by lyricalz: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Naijacost22:
So where is the Nigerian Police?

it you ask me na who I go ask?
characteristics of a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by PHILipu1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Little sample of what would have happen if Cownu did make good of his promise to visit Kaduna.
Let us allow peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by RZArecta(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
doctokwus:
Nearly wanted to dismiss the report as another propaganda from some bloggers till I saw the source,tribuneonline!
Whoever organised those almajiris to attack charly Boy just played into the hands of those who have stereotyped people from that side as unaccomodating,violent bigots.
This cannot endear Buhari to any neutral person.The govt should try to do more to dissociate itself from violent thugs and individuals like this.
dissociate wetin ? Aisha Buhari shared 100 million naira to the Sai Baba people cash, what else did you expect apart from mayhem ? This is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Veetee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why are the northerners(muslims) so intolerant and blood thirsty, I hate them, I hate them with perfect hatred, their blood thirsty Allah is never satisfied with the blood of men

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by eshic(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
When Charley boy was against Biafra , Igbo's were against him even cursing him , now he is against Buhari , Igbo's started licking his ass just like FFK and fayose. grin grin

See them.[center][/center] grin grin grin

You are evil, please don't Drag Igbos to your mess, if you don't have respect for humanity,justice equity and fairness just enjoy the fruits of your plantation because every man must reap what he sows.God of justice must always stand for the oppressed

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Abagworo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
TheFreeOne:
And some zombies will jump into this thread to support Buhari and blame Charly boy as usual.

But the truth is Buboo has nothing to offer Nigeria aside sorrows, tears and blood.

Zombies over to you. Earn your pay as usual but remember the blood of innocent Nigerians dying daily under this administration are partly on your hands.

I blame Charly boy 100% same way I will blame Nnamdi Kanu when what he's looking for starts. How can you know that something is not acceptable to majority but feel you can impose your belief on others. It will always lead to violence.

Charly boy has made his case and should rest because majority still supports Buhari not internet noise but reality on ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by kikake: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gradually preparing ground for a Janjaweeeeds military coup and many decades of Janjaweeed military government. Colonial masser shall say yes, the military intervention was to save lives; then the alibi of army intervention shall be sold to other Western powerful countries and the UN.
Masser's business for Naija shall thereafter become more profitable with masser more comfortable. The Naija cookie continues to crumble.
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Veetee:
Why are the northerners(muslims) so intolerant and blood thirsty, I hate them, I hate them with perfect hatred, their blood thirsty Allah is never satisfied with the blood of men

Broda, I'm just weak

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by excel4us: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sectional justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency / “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.