Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group (37558 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Khodorkovsky(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
eshic:

You are evil, please don't Drag Igbos to your mess, if you don't have respect for humanity,justice equity and fairness just enjoy the fruits of your plantation because every man must reap what he sows.God of justice must always stand for the oppressed

I never dragged anyone into the mess grin grin. Self Acclaimed Jew.

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Badonasty(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election. They damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by lagosrd: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Still thinking about 2019.....if this barbarism can be condoned now. God help this country .

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Solorrman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ikology:

Lack of education is worst than a disease. Almajiri people.
ilitracy began with the said educated animals that worship an ordinary man as god,the almajiri are more educated than u bkos they never believe a god can have anus talkless of excreta and urine
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Kazim88: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abagworo:

I blame Charly boy 100% same way I will blame Nnamdi Kanu when what he's looking for starts. How can you know that something is not acceptable to majority but feel you can impose your belief on others. It will always lead to violence.

Charly boy has made his case and should rest because majority still supports Buhari not internet noise but reality on ground.

You are all cursed... You kill for Allah, You kill for Buhari... Now you are killing for Charlie Boy

Hope you people are preparing for Oct 1st?

More blood to suck...
Terrorist, Parasite, Animals.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by cstr1000: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
na dem sabi. And some people wonder why buhari's Nigeria is the most divided since the 60s.
Anyway, What goes around comes around. Buhari will not be there forever.
And when karma begins to bite, we will remind every animal that perpetuated this government what they have done to deserve karma.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Akpan107(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jirate:
God bless GEJ, He Said and I quote " My Political Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood of Any Nigerian", how I wish Bubu can say the same thing, all these will not be happening, Honestly. cool
"The dogs and the baboons will soaked in blood"

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
MAYBE CHARLIE BOY WILL HAVE A RETHINK ABOUT HIS ANTI-BIAFRA COMMENTS

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Moganajoe: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kazim88:

Have some conscience.... These people died for what they believe in....

Even though you might not share their philosophy, at least draw strength from their courage.

This country is dead! people politicise everything, i see nothing wrong in some asking the president of a nation to address the people. Tell us what ur health condition, if u can continue as a president or not.

To me, this a genuine call. Rather than support it, politicians will go and pay youth to stage a counter protest. i pitty our youth!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by burakado17: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by GoodGovernance: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kazim88:

Have some conscience.... These people died for what they believe in....

Even though you might not share their philosophy, at least draw strength from their courage.

Rubbish!

Great people die for ideology(like #SayNoToCorrptuion, #JobsOrResign,#EducationIsARight,#RecessionIsEvil,#NoToPoverty), but foolish people die for persons(like #ResumeOrResign, #SaiBaba).

Telling a sick president that has handed over power ,to address the nation,resume or resign,is not only mischievous,but also stupid and nonsensical!

The issue of resignation can only arise if he did not transfer power,like Yaradua.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Raiders1973: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Buhari too wicked.him want nigeria to go six feet with am .that's his plan.wicked man

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by greencard: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
classicfrank4u:
this story doesn't sound true, how can they kill six people under police watch haba? afonja bloggers. cheesy
don't always bring tribalism into every issue. Pls .

And regarding the death of people under police watch ..as ridiculous as it may sound ..dont forget it Nigerian police anything can happen..sorry to say
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by vislabraye(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Are you serious.... shocked shocked shocked
Just for children to ask for their father to come back home?? ?
Nigeria needs serious cleansing and purging... undecided angry

Children keh ? May be you mean, lesser animals.
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Kazim88: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish!

Great people die for ideology(like #SayNoToCorrptuion, #JobsOrResign,#EducationIsARight,#RecessionIsEvil,#NoToPoverty), but foolish people die for persons(like #ResumeOrResign, #SaiBaba).

Telling a sick president that has handed over power ,to address the nation,resume or resign,is not only mischievous,but also stupid and nonsensical!

The issue of resignation can only arise if he did not transfer power,like Yaradua.

let's agree that the protest is stupid and nonsensical like you said...

Why not just ignore them or call them in we'd talk to them...

Why use force, tear gas, thug and murder??

And they think It would work... Go google what started Syria and Libya revolution and civil war.... just minor protest... Asaad could have resolved but he use force... something he would later regret openly.

This Buhari Cabal have zero % intelligence.

just 7 protesters they are panicking ...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by toyecoach(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by macaranta(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Really saddening
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by kingspeter42(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Beware of wolfs in sheep clothing!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by maklelemakukula(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
When Charley boy was against Biafra , Igbo's were against him even cursing him , now he is against Buhari , Igbo's started licking his ass just like FFK and fayose. grin grin

See them.[center][/center] grin grin grin
that actually shows they have a sense of reasoning and aren't zombies that follow without a mind of their own
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by kingsleybrave(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
IMAGINE THE LOST THIS HIDE AND SEEK VEGETABLE HAS CAUSED ALL IN THE NAME OF GREED,.
BUT IS IT REALY FAIR FOR A SERVING PRESIDENT TO ABSCOUND ON HIS DUTY ALL IN THE NAME OF HEALTH CONDITION, SAME TIN WE COMPLAINED OF BE4 HE ASUMED OFICE AND D GREEDY VEGETABLE SAID HE IS HALE AND HATY. HERE IS THE AFTERMATH.
WAT BAFLES ME MOSTLY IS STIL PUTING D MASES ON THE DARK SIDE BASED ON HIS HEALTH STATUS. AND ITS STIL THESE MASSES TAX MONIES THATS USED TO SERVICE HIS HOSPITAL BILS AND LOGISTIC, VERY VERY FRUSTRATING,
NIGERIA PROBLEM IS COMPLEX, SO THERE4 SHE NEEDS RUGGED AND BRUTAL REVELUTION, AND SADLY THOSE THAT ARE SUPOSE TO SADLE THIS MOVEMENT ARE STIL ON SLUMBER (THE VIBRANT YOUTH)
BELIEVE ME NOT N POWER IS A SCAM, THEY ARE WISE,
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by viczo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
the idiot dat posted this topic na God go punish him I was there and no one died.
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
maklelemakukula:

that actually shows they have a sense of reasoning and aren't zombies that follow without a mind of their own

When wike was against buhari , they supported wike. grin grin grin

When wike turned against Biafra , they abused him. grin

When FFK was against Igbo's , they abused him , now he is against buhari , they are licking him.

See how they are also licking fayose and shehu sani anus. grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by maklelemakukula(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

When wike was against buhari , they supported wike. grin grin grin

When wike turned against Biafra , they abused him. grin

When FFK was against Igbo's , they abused him , now he is against buhari , they are licking him.

See how they are also licking fayose and shehu sani anus. grin cheesy grin grin grin
all I see is grin grin grin
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Bede2u(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abagworo:

I blame Charly boy 100% same way I will blame Nnamdi Kanu when what he's looking for starts. How can you know that something is not acceptable to majority but feel you can impose your belief on others. It will always lead to violence.

Charly boy has made his case and should rest because majority still supports Buhari not internet noise but reality on ground.
Why do majority support Buhari? Mind u I voted him in 2015. Give me reasons y I should vote him in 2019
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by pappicole(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Charley boy your mumu still plenty grin grin grin

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by Skmoda360(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
compatriot:
I just hate this country. Bleep obj, Bleep Jonathan, Bleep buhari, Bleep nigerian youth. Una father. How I wish I have what it takes to deal with our past leaders
awesome...you read my mind
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by julietm123: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
Na war be that now. Where is t juliet123m lady and her supporters
I am here. Anyways, whatever happens, I won't shed a tear for no man. Take care.
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by SoNature(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Rubbish!

Oga, rest! Which job gives an employee the opportunity to go on a sick leave forever pending when he's fit to resume because he handed over to a subordinate whereas his coy is funding his treatment?

Nigeria is nobody's personal property!

The way some of you drop comments on this forum I wonder if you have brains let alone think.

If Buhari is unfit to act, he should step aside. The Acting President is even doing a better job.

Buhari has polarized once a united country, Nigeria, along ethnic lines with his careless comments and actions!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by oyienootieno: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2017
kp3tech:

hope say Charlie Boy never die

I
He is better dead than alive..
Re: 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group by oweman: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=59508738]Charley boy your mumu still plenty ;

N.a. so so in wahala wahala inkilling papa justice Oputa meanwhile I wonder why those Wise guys no target am Well .
Them suposevtake assam do sample of how thier mumu suppose don do dat hemp smoking competition is only for lagos .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.