Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? (1126 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Mcowubaba: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Personally, I don't think I can marry any lady who has done abortion(s), with exceptions in Therapeutic abortion or threatened abortion..

Reasons being that
1) I haven't impregnated any girl BEFORE (To the best of my knowledge)
2) I haven't even use any form of emergency contraceptive before.
3) I try my best to be DECENT in my sexual life, this I have done steadfastly, I can't give that all up for someone who may have been more sexually careless than me, Yes I say careless in a context

I didn't say I'm a virgin or not, but I think I have the moral justification to make this decision.

And I know dozens of men are like me.

Everyone has a past you say, but believe me some past are too damaging.
Abortion is a no no for me

I have my own bad past, and any girl who refuses to marry me on account of any aspect of my past, is highly welcomed...

Unless I don't know about the abortion, once I know, I can't engage with that.

We shouldn't marry or settle down out of pity, empathy or sympathy..

Anyways, I'm a free thinker in a way, so I will keep an open mind

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by pocohantas(f): 12:47am On Aug 16, 2017
That choice is all yours.

Abortion is the outcome of unprotected sex.
Unprotected sex can lead to worse things that can't be aborted. So...people should be more worried about those STIs while doing skin to skin...

You wouldn't know if you've impregnated a girl. Some girls don't tell. They just restore everything to factory settings without your knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Mcowubaba: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Unprotected sex can lead to worse things that can't be aborted. So...people should be more worried about those STDs while doing skin to skin...

You wouldn't know if you've impregnated a girl. Some girls don't tell. They just restore everything to factory settings without your knowledge.

Abortion is not the outcome of unprotected sex per se,
I can have unprotected sex without impregnation!!
Anyways, this are stories for another day (Family planning methods and contraceptive methods)

@ bolded, I made that clear already, I can't remember getting any girl pregnant TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. And no girl has approached me about such, if the kept it to themselves, that's their own choice, not mine!!

About STIs, given my profession and experience in such, I can marry someone who had or has an STI, depending on some other factors though!!!
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by pocohantas(f): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Abortion is not the outcome of unprotected sex per se,
I can have unprotected sex without impregnation!!
Anyways, this are stories for another day (Family planning methods and contraceptive methods)

@ bolded, I made that clear already, I can't remember getting any girl pregnant TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. And no girl has approached me about such, if the kept it to themselves, that's their own choice, not mine!!

About STIs, given my profession and experience in such, I can marry someone who had or has an STI, depending on some other factors though!!!

Alright...goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Laryne(m): 1:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Abeg lets here word! who is begging you to marry a girl who has done abortion... just be happy with whoever you find joy with abor or no abortion.
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Davash222(m): 1:57am On Aug 16, 2017
OK, we don hear.. Now shift one side.
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Unprotected sex can lead to worse things that can't be aborted. So...people should be more worried about those STIs while doing skin to skin...

How many secret factory reset have you done bad girl?
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2017
And OP thinks he can detect girls that had had abortions abi he expect them to tell him? You neva jam sharp / smart girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Everybody is having sex these days...There's hardly a woman who hasn't done abortion even in marriages in form of miscarriages and and auto-abortions (though it Isn't really their fault in marriages) and they still give birth and have great sweet sexx.... unless she aint fertile, or her boyfriend is sterile or they use protection religiously which is not 100% possible...once in a while una go knack unaself for kitchen in the heat of passion with skin to skin...
Does that make dem less a woman...? Does that make them whoores? Does that mean they won't have children?

I don't blame guys though, the psychological feeling that a another man's speerm has been spilled in you resulting in a removed foetus can be a lot to handle and digest especially when trying to imagine it.

It's the ladies opening their loud mouth in the name of love and transparency in relationships I blame...can u want to by a car, and the seller said I've ringed the engine 3 times and u'll still feel very comfortable buying the ride...the seller won't even tell u..so why are u blabbing to ur boyfriend....if the guy that u did abortion togeda sef has left u, (some guys are even wicked they can't marry the chic that aborted their own baby cos they aren't ready)... whats the probablity a new guy will be comfortable with the idea

Unless u don't have a womb anymore...bone all this story of transparency in relationships...its lack of wisdom...weda u tell him or u don't tell him... if u have child bearing problems in the future which is possible even for virgins, what he will do about it depends on the kinda man he is naturally.... loving man or inconsiderate husband....
Or u feel becos uve told him, he won't leave u or marry another wife
Guys even leave their virgin wives or marry another when she's having issues or for flimsy reason like giving birth to girls...so, kini big deal

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
so op why have you choosen to disturb us with your personal opinion...and how sure are yu that you are not gonna end up marrying a lady that has aborted severally? ?stop this early stupidity of yours biko,,you can only know if the lady decides to tell you

...learn to reason before you talk
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Don't mind them screaming yes yes they can marry, when the time comes, they will run away or come to nairaland to ask if they should stay or not.
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by AlwaysPad(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2017
So how could you know if she's aborted in order to avoid such woman for marriage?

If there is a secret to that knowing please I would love to know
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by AlwaysPad(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Don't mind them screaming yes yes they can marry, when the time comes, they will run away or come to nairaland to ask if they should stay or not.
The OP never said he cannot marry, he only pointed out the "abortees"
Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by 9japrof(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2017
The probability of a girl blabbing she has had an abortion is very minimal. Most girls don't say, and if there are no technological innovations to detect onw who has had before then brother you are walking on a thin line.

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by ranmoor: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Personally, I don't think I can marry any lady who has done abortion(s), with exceptions in Therapeutic abortion or threatened abortion..

Reasons being that
1) I haven't impregnated any girl BEFORE (To the best of my knowledge)
2) I haven't even use any form of emergency contraceptive before.
3) I try my best to be DECENT in my sexual life, this I have done steadfastly, I can't give that all up for someone who may have been more sexually careless than me, Yes I say careless in a context

I didn't say I'm a virgin or not, but I think I have the moral justification to make this decision.

And I know dozens of men are like me.

Everyone has a past you say, but believe me some past are too damaging.
Abortion is a no no for me

I have my own bad past, and any girl who refuses to marry me on account of any aspect of my past, is highly welcomed...

Unless I don't know about the abortion, once I know, I can't engage with that.

We shouldn't marry or settle down out of pity, empathy or sympathy..

Anyways, I'm a free thinker in a way, so I will keep an open mind
[color=#000099][/color]
If she is not a virgin, the probability of her having abortion is 90%

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Girl Who Has Done Abortion Before? by IAMSASHY(f): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
u cnt marry a gal Dat has done abortion b4 bt
U cn marry a gal Dat has bin flirting around wt men, taking al sorts of drugs jst 2 prevent pregnancy. I hv neva set my eyes on any contraceptive b4, Al I hear abt it is theory, bt dat doesn't make me beta dan dose using it, nobody is perfect. Y dnt u channel d energy u used in typing dis 2 ask God 4 q Gud wife, it wl do u more gud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gayards, Dude Asking For My D***k / Something Big Locate You This Week! Oya Type Amen / SA TV Personality, Boity Steams Up Instagram In Sexy Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.