Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? (765 Views)

I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? by ebonflexy(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2017
So you're dating a girl that looks like this,
[img]https://thefemmeapr.files./2009/12/16769_190786201941_500221941_3825221_3999623_n2.jpg[/img]

Only to one day find out that she was born a man and her deek has been removed and replaced with a fresh vagina.

What do you do? Do you continue dating and have sex?

(BTW - girl in photo was indeed born a man)
Re: What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2017
She's cute
Re: What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? by DarkMagic(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2017
shocked shocked
I gats to thread carefully o
She fine tho grin
Re: What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? by Zeze06(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2017
What you dont know doesn't hurt u,

psychology plays a big role in love and feelings,

so once you know the emotions may just die naturally..... cry

He/She's pretty though...
Re: What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? by ebonflexy(m): 2:44am On Aug 17, 2017
I say wetin una go do? cheesy
Not "wetin be the philosophy of the situation" grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? by AlexCk: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Damn,

It'll be weird though, lol

Bae: do u love me

Guy: u know i do

Bae: i have something to tell u, it's about my past.

Guy: i don't care, all i know is that's the past, this is the present, n we an item

Bae: *smile*, nevertheless u need to knw hun.

Guy: alright then, let's hear it, but it's not necessary, but if u wannna share, cool bae.

Bae: alright, *exhales*, i was born a male, i had every 'male features', but i wasn't comfy, so i had a sex change. Physical and genetic enhancement.

Guy: Achalugu!!!!, u mean say u be guy b4, choi, & we've been ................ *faints*

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Couple's Stunning And Funny Photoshoot (photos) / Picture Of My New Bae / Should Women Work Outside The Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.