Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited (58981 Views)

Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
apexJ:
shut up u hypocritical fool......na pple lyk u de evn steal their personal pesin money....bera go learn work as ASUU don fry ya brain wit strike
It's so obvious that's what you do.It's your type that would do worst than Evans because you assume everybody behaves alike. You Better learn trade and watch the way you insults elders .If you can't respect your father and mother at home then it's obvious you're from the other side
Re: Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited by apexJ(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's so obvious that's what you do.It's your type that would do worst than Evans because you assume everybody behaves alike. You Better learn trade and watch the way you insults elders .If you can't respect your father and mother at home then it's obvious you're from the other side
educated fool.....u can't evn kip a common diss btw me and u witout mentioning ma parents...dat goes to shw how senseless and childish u are......whose is the elder u??
Re: Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited by apexJ(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
apexJ:
educated fool.....u can't evn kip a common diss btw me and u witout mentioning ma parents...dat goes to shw how senseless and childish u are......whose is the elder u??
matured fool den
Re: Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited by apexJ(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
apexJ:
Re: Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
apexJ:
It's the way you behave to your parents at home same way to post and quote comments on this forum. A responsible child knows were to argue and when to be silent.When to joke and when to be silent, when discuss issues and look at it critically. Your case is beyond comprehension that you can 't type without abusing. It shows that's your trait and character at home. I wonder how your family cope with you because yours is unbearable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited by apexJ(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's the way you behave to your parents at home same way to post and quote comments on this forum. A responsible child knows were to argue and when to be silent.When to joke and when to be silent, when discuss issues and look at it critically. Your case is beyond comprehension that you can 't type without abusing. It shows that's your trait and character at home. I wonder how your family cope with you because yours is unbearable.
u are too foolish 4 me to b answering ya mentions.....so to hell wit ya dumb ass and FYI i dont abuse reasonble pple jst bloated fools who happn to b on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.