Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. (2023 Views)

Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34 / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2017
This dream has been very persistent but I haven't made any sense out of it yet. Someone should help me. It goes thus.;

I have seen myself in dream pulling out tiny threads from my Uvula. Sometimes they also appear in the form of tiny strands of ladies attachment. Uvula is that tiny red stuff hanging inside the mouth, at the entrance to the throat.

I keep removing this thread. They are always so many and if I I try to pull it hard, it will be as if I am cutting the Uvula out. I keep removing this strands until I wake up.

Please someone should help interpret.

Thank you.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by agohmamuda(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm. This is a bad omen. The gods are not happy. grin grin You will have to appear before akpàlá to get full revelation.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by aromaticmassage: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
This dream has been very persistent but I haven't made any sense out of it yet. Someone should help me. It goes thus.;

I have seen myself in dream pulling out tiny threads from my Uvula. Sometimes they also appear in the form of tiny strands of ladies attachment. Uvula is that tiny red stuff hanging inside the mouth, at the entrance to the throat.

I keep removing this thread. They are always so many and if I I try to pull it hard, it will be as if I am cutting the Uvula out. I keep removing this strands until I wake up.

Thank you.
there is a pressing need in ƴour life right now ɓut God want you to be patient.if you do otherwise rather than been patient u stand to regret later.may it never be ur portion.allow God to remove the stranɗs ( life enemies,trials) for you.theƴ are numerous.u cannot remove them
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2017
agohmamuda:
Hmmmmmm. This is a bad omen. The gods are not happy. grin grin You will have to appear before akpàlá to get full revelation.
Please don't laugh a beg oo.

Do you know the meaning
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2017
aromaticmassage:
there is a pressing need in ƴour life right now ɓut God want you to be patient.if you do otherwise rather than been patient u stand to regret later.may it never be ur portion.allow God to remove the stranɗs ( life enemies,trials) for you.theƴ are numerous.u cannot remove them
Really. But seriously I don't really worry about anything
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by amuokuko: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Really. But seriously I don't really worry about anything

Probably, it coming soon..
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2017
amuokuko:

Probably, it coming soon..
So you agree with that interpretation
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by amuokuko: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
So you agree with that interpretation

To an extent..
The dream has to do wiv patience, thou from my canal mind..
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thank you.
The same dream I kept dreaming cry
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
The same dream I kept dreaming cry
Are you for real?
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you for real?
Seriously, But lemme ask you... Do you have a music talent?
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you for real?
It wouldn't allow me to talk, and when you try forcing it, the whole throat will be like coming out with it
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Seriously, But lemme ask you... Do you have a music talent?
I used to have a good voice but I don't know about now since I don't sing or practice. But I can compose music for Africa
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
It wouldn't allow me to talk, and when you try forcing it, the whole throat will be like coming out with it
Very correct. I will just be pulling the little threads gradually but it's like it never finishes. I try to pull by force. for where?
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I used to have a good voice but I don't know about now since I don't sing or practice. But I can compose music for Africa
I think this is where the problem lies, I usually experience this when I try to advice someone or sing... what abt you?
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I think this is where the problem lies, I usually experience this when I try to advice someone or sing... what abt you?
I think basically in my 'layman's' understanding that we need to make use of our voices more either aas a singer, speaker or vocalist or anything that has to do with mass media. Those tiny threads might just be hindrances to achieving that.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I think basically in my 'layman's' understanding that we need to make use of our voices more either aas a singer, speaker or vocalist or anything that has to do with mass media. Those tiny threads might just be hindrances to achieving that.
Exactly Bro... Same way I can interpret it.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by empressteemah06(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Becareful with what comes out of your mouth..
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by obinna58(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Try n Focus ur mind to a better dream
Dreams does not connect with real life experiences
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
empressteemah06:
Becareful with what comes out of your mouth..
Trust me I don't talk anyhow. I choose words even when I am chatting up a lady
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
obinna58:
Try n Focus ur mind to a better dream
Dreams does not connect with real life experiences
Hmmm. Interesting! !!! Can you talk more on this please?
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by obinna58(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm. Interesting! !!! Can you talk more on this please?
Sometimes our dreams comes as a reflection to what we belief, recurrent memory/thought, a situation, mind projection etc,
Also recurring dreams can also be tagged as a reminder to a consistent thoughts, like someone who has an appointment, serious exam, a betor awaiting the final game for him to win a very huge amount of money, or even emotional person loosing his/her loved ones and they keep appearing in dreams,
Op must have been in such a situation that triggered such dreams
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
obinna58:

Sometimes our dreams comes as a reflection to what we belief, recurrent memory/thought, a situation, mind projection etc,
Also recurring dreams can also be tagged as a reminder to a consistent thoughts, like someone who has an appointment, serious exam, a betor awaiting the final game for him to win a very huge amount of money, or even emotional person loosing his/her loved ones and they keep appearing in dreams,
Op must have been in such a situation that triggered such dreams

Yeah you right, trying to figure out what triggered the dream of me removing threads from my Uvula
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by marttol: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF YOUR DREAM...BUT LISTEN,DON'T LISTEN TO THE FOOL WHO SAID DREAMS DON'T CONNECT TO REAL LIFE...SELAH.
note:don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thank you.

What a strange dream.. Very strange dream... First things first, pray and ask God to give you a revelationary dream..A dream that interprets this dream, the one Daniel had.

But i believe you sing or give speeches and God is revealing to you the source of the decline in your talent. You've been contaminated, in fact, through your voice shall you make wealth and fame and it has been spiritually contaminated. You need to pray and ask the Lord to shed more light. I believe the dream/vision is incomplete but that is revealed means you need to focus less on your talent for now and step into prayer to resolve this issue. That it's much means it's not a problem you can fix on your own, by your intelligence or knowledge and it requires the help of God to loose it, because trying to remove the thread means you're dealing with the surface and not the root of the problem. You will go ahead to be a good speech giver or orator or singer if its resolved...

I believe this is the interpretation of your dream based on the sketchy details you posted

Shalom
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
supersystemsng:

What a strange dream.. Very strange dream... First things first, pray and ask God to give you a revelationary dream..A dream that interprets this dream, the one Daniel had.

But i believe you sing or give speeches and God is revealing to you the source of the decline in your talent. You've been contaminated, in fact, through your voice shall you make wealth and fame and it has been spiritually contaminated. You need to pray and ask the Lord to shed more light. I believe the dream/vision is incomplete but that is revealed means you need to focus less on your talent for now and step into prayer to resolve this issue. That it's much means it's not a problem you can fix on your own, by your intelligence or knowledge and it requires the help of God to loose it, because trying to remove the thread means you're dealing with the surface and not the root of the problem. You will go ahead to be a good speech giver or orator or singer if its resolved...

I believe this is the interpretation of your dream based on the sketchy details you posted

Shalom

Yes Bro, I thought as much... I was so surprised to see some1 experiencing the same dream I use to have, it definitely has to do with ones vocal ability I conclude.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yes Bro, I thought as much... I was so surprised to see some1 experiencing the same dream I use to have, it definitely has to do with ones vocal ability I conclude.

Its a witchcraft attack. I'm delving into the spirit to deal with something similar... it only requires consistent prayer to resolve this kind of issue
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
supersystemsng:

Its a witchcraft attack. I'm delving into the spirit to deal with something similar... it only requires consistent prayer to resolve this kind of issue
SMH

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Ranchhoddas: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Very correct. I will just be pulling the little threads gradually but it's like it never finishes. I try to pull by force. for where?
Seriously I also have had this dream countless times. You keep pulling and pulling and it never ends.
I once asked a pastor and he said it was liberation, that I should pray for it to be complete.

I have all but abandoned Christianity so I don't know what to make of that interpretation.

But it is a very recurrent dream for me so I figure it must mean something.

Let's hope that Uncle Sarassin can help us.

Hello Sarassin.
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Ranchhoddas: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Exactly Bro... Same way I can interpret it.
I also have this dream consistently and I am not a singer.
All in all I think it's something good, like an indication of unmet or yet-to-be-met aspirations.
It could be my personal bias though.
I hope we figure it out soon.
These things can be disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I also have this dream consistently and I am not a singer.
All in all I think it's something good, like an indication of unmet or yet-to-be-met aspirations.
It could be my personal bias though.
I hope we figure it out soon.
These things can be disturbing.
Wow
Re: Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Seriously I also have had this dream countless times. You keep pulling and pulling and it never ends.
I once asked a pastor and he said it was liberation, that I should pray for it to be complete.

I have all but abandoned Christianity so I don't know what to make of that interpretation.

But it is a very recurrent dream for me so I figure it must mean something.

Let's hope that Uncle Sarassin can help us.

Hello Sarassin.

Hello sir, you called..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was Called Immanuel In The New Testament? Jesus Prophecy Busted! / Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him / Jade GOODY Died Today - Has She Really Gone To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.