Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid (1025 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Esquire0(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders, its been a while do I decided to spice up the day with some throwback memories
The weirdest stuff I did as a kid were numerous to mention, butbud like to share dine with you
Once I removed chair from my mum when she was about to sit, and she fell down(Lord have mercy)
Many times I caught and kept rats as pets (God bless you if you accidentally let it escape or die)
The most craziest stuff was when I would sit all through the day roasting cockroaches and inhaling the aromatic(as at then) scent then it emits..I tried eating it one day, uptil today I can never forget the taste..

You are free to add yours...let's keep it fun all the way

Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Played Mummy and Daddy game with my neighbors and sending all my sister to school. grin grin

*In my words*

grin
Kani Me, I'm the daddy and you're the mummy and these are the children.

Oya children go to school and don't come back before closing time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Lets see...

-I once rolled some tissue into a ball and put in my pant. I waited for some hours and brought it out but saw nothing new (I was trying to immitiate my big sis)

-I once ate some soap to know what it tasted like.

-I once saw a cigar butt on the ground and tried to smoke it. I sucked and sucked then tried to bring out the smoke from my mouth but nothing came out. I then ran tn mum and happily asked her to smell my mouth. She flog me with cane ehn and said I should kneel down for hours. At first I was wondering what I did wrong (I was just trying to play with her).

-And when I was around 4 and 5 yrs I once wet the bed while sleeping in the afternoon. When I woke up I sprayed the wet spot with my mum's perfume the covered it with my cloth. Till today nobody knows. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Esquire0(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Played Mummy and Daddy game with my neighbors and sending all my sister to school. grin grin

*In my words*

grin
Kani Me, I'm the daddy and you're the mummy and these are the children.

Oya children go to school and don't come back before closing time cheesy
rtflmao...but why na?
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Esquire0(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Beckino:
Lets see...

-I once rolled some tissue into a ball and put in my pant. I waited for some hours and brought it out but saw nothing new (I was trying to immitiate my big sis)

-I once ate some soap to know what it tasted like.

-I once saw a cigar butt on the ground and tried to smoke it. I sucked and sucked then tried to bring out the smoke from my mouth but nothing came out. I then ran tn mum and happily asked her to smell my mouth. She flog me with cane ehn and said I should kneel down for hours. At first I was wondering what I did wrong (I was just trying to play with her).

-And when I was around 4 and 5 yrs I once wet the bed while sleeping in the afternoon. When I woke up I sprayed the wet spot with my mum's perfume the covered it with my cloth. Till today nobody knows. Lol.
that number one tho grin
Your case worst o..lmao
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Esquire0:
that number one tho grin
Your case worst o..lmao

hahaha abi?

Now every month I wish I could meet Eve and pour my anger on her and beat her till she cries blood.
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
NO weird stuff, i am ajebor.
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Benbisco(f): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Congratulations!!
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Richy4(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Oh!!!So U mean you ate butter throughout your childhood days ..That was weird smiley
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by sisisioge: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I once lighted a real cigarette in JSS 1 and actually smoked. It wasn't pleasant so I bursted the idea.

I once followed my cousins neighbor's kids to uproot cocoyams planted by a farmer. The idea was to see how cocoyam grows.We ended up uprooting the whole lot and got arrested for it grin

I once couldn't stand crying babies. I used to pinch them to stop them. I didn't know I would eventually love them like kilode.

I used to jump a whole floor instead of taking the stairs. It was faster and safer, I thought grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Esquire0(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Beckino:

hahaha abi?

Now every month I wish I could meet Eve and pour my anger on her and beat her till she cries blood.
lol eve ke?
Babe its not eve o..besides how sure are you that eve was not in the same condition
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Esquire0:
lol eve ke?
Babe its not eve o..besides how sure are you that eve was not in the same condition
I don't care if she was in thesame condition. She was the one who sinned and not all the ladies who are suffering the consequenses of her action.
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
sisisioge:
I once lighted a real cigarette in JSS 1 and actually smoked. It wasn't pleasant so I bursted the idea.

I once followed my cousins neighbor's kids to uproot cocoyams planted by a farmer. The idea was to see how cocoyam grows.We ended up uprooting the whole lot and got arrested for it grin

I once couldn't stand crying babies. I used to pinch them to stop them. I didn't know I would eventually love them like kilode.

I used to jump a whole floor instead of taking the stairs. It was faster and safer, I thought grin
Good heavens! You really were very wierd
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Beckino:

Good heavens! You really were very wierd

If you see me now... I'm all calm in all angles grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
sisisioge:

If you see me now... I'm all calm in all angles grin
And thats really great news!

(1) (Reply)

To Nigerian Moms: How Not To Bring Up Slay Queens / 7 Ways To Break Free From A Controlling Father! / A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.