Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

"They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons (38872 Views)

Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Keep on rolling, until you roll yourself into South African prison, you think say you're in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Futureberry:
the lady is either handicapped or an illiterate for she not to defend herself...

Stop making the female folkes look weak,they have have mouth to speak and hands to defend themselves
Bros not when the person assulting you is the wife of the president of a nation.
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by wtfcoded: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
I thought he's gonna be rolling weed or something undecided
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by sinkhole: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
LordofNaija:

Africa is a sinkhole
Choi, we are doomed shocked cry cry
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
the one on the left looks so much like Waka Flocka Flame
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by jingh(f): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jammiiee:
Awon omo wobe wan soro damo >:

cheesy(
olenu
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by jingh(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bigii:

Enjoy your APC change and live the poor boys alone.

Hope you're enjoying the change grin

Its been long you create thread about GEJ Abi hunger don reset your brain too undecided
actually I have been pimping your sisters out, their upkeep has been keeping me busy
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by Realali(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:
rolling into low, lower and lowest insane personality

I weep out loud on your behalf son

get well soon.

and now, here comes my important announcement

if this eventually hits front page, please and Biko don't endeavour to hit the like button

You better weep loud for yourself bro cus this boy got know problem like you got more then 1 billion problem
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by sosodevf(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Those British guys refuse to give us the remote after pressing the mumu button.
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
masterchi:
Shameless kids that could not protect defenceless ladies from their mom. I cant imagine me inviting a lady and my mom beating her
would you beat your mum to defend her?
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
anonymous20:
All did ones if not for their parents.No doubt dey will be useless.
Fact:Most kids from rich parenthood don't have their own mind
only in Africa. Donald Trump's father is very rich and his son became president today and even became a billionaire without relying on his father's money
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by Jammiiee(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
grin cheesy Ori e wanbe o cheesy
jingh:
olenu
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by ddeola: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Why are they (Mother and sons) in SA instead of their own battered country Zimbabwe...Africa my Africa undecided undecided undecided
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by whatsupbitches: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2017
sinkhole:
Why is Africa like this?
I swear to you, sometimes I ponder on this too and it makes me sad.
Re: "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons by Rapoo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Realali:

You better weep loud for yourself bro cus this boy got know problem like you got more then 1 billion problem

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.