Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? (669 Views)

Lagos Pool Party..girls Going Cray..(18) / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by christopher123(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Throughout the week, it was terrible, a lot of work piled up and I must finish it, that’s what I am paid for, though underpaid but a man got to do it. By 4.pm I called Tunde for a TGIF. We headed to some cool bar around Ikeja. Called my girl, but she was out of town for an official “ish” got drinking and some cool girls came with Tunde. Got introduced to Mary, sweet young one, in her early twenties. We started having a chat , from the tone of the chat, she wasn’t up to date politically, economically and she was almost chatting throughout the duration we had but always on booze.

Saw her as a young lady and decent, though in a bar, we were introduced. That doesn’t diminish her value to me; the venue of any meet isn’t imperative, but the attitude after the meet. Gave her benefits of doubts, we drove out and headed to another joint, it is Friday, my girl isn’t home, had to make some mint friends and here is this lady (Mary) all pretty and all outgoing though shallow intellectually. Wondering if beauty without brain is the new “cool” in town. Wanting to kill my boredom with discussion yet she couldn’t give me the groove I needed, we took it to alcohol, she gave it to me. Drinking and snapping picture, cool ambience and nice environment are the few materials a “slay queen needs” with a bottle of premium and top notch spirit….she is good to go. Mary went literary, snapping away and sipping away.

Tunde has gone with Yemi, I am left with her, wanted to drop her at the end of the day, but from the countenance, she didn’t want to go home! She is barely 24! We did it in my place and she wanted to stay for the weekend… just like that. I figured out how to discharge her. I had to put my thinking cap and get cracking and thought of an excuse. She never got up from the bed till like 10.30 am , picked the remote and went straight to the movie channel, watched till like noon. Still worried why she doesn’t see it as a problem staying over at a new man’s house and offering her “things” without even bargaining. As an old fashioned dude, I enjoy the “chase” but as it stands most girls in big cities like Lagos don’t give us the chance to make the chase, they just give it to us. Here is this one giving it to me, lounging, no bargain and no negotiation…. dropping the values of women like hot Akara.

I wondered what happened to the old “Shakara” that women are noted for, what happened to the good old, advises that mums dish out to their daughters those days? Was in this mood of contemplation, I came up with an idea. I told her to get bathed, get dressed that we would be going to a fast food joint to do breakfast. It was in that joint I told her that I would drop her off because my mum would be visiting later in the day. Mary isn’t the type of lady I would introduce to mum and she never knew it. As I dropped her off, I deleted her number and heaved a sigh of relief… good riddance to bad rubbish. Are good girls going extinct in Lagos

Diaries of A Single Man

https://etimes.com.ng/single-men-ask-good-girls-going-extinct-lagos/

Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by ikbnice(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not only in Lagos but most part of southwest(I can't speak much of other sides 'cuz am not there). Good girls are becoming an endangered specie.
Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by rali123(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is Like They Have Use Them To Do Money Finish
Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by AlexCk: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Same way single ladies ask if good guys are also extinct in lag.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by Quality20(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
That's the problem. There are many of them everywhere u go. The problem lies with the men, men won't just let girls be. We men are spoiling girls anyhow like our lives depend on sex. Is there any that girl won't melt at d sight of money ,sweet mouth or deception?

1 Like

Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
What a question embarassed
You confirmed that you have a GF
*Wanted to drop her but what?
*Took her home and had sex with her!

Are you a good guy yourself?
What happened to just hanging out with your Friends and go home without her?
You even had sex with her on the same bed you usually have sex with your gf right?
No respect to your Babe

If that's how your GF gave it all to you in one day, will you keep her as your Babe?
Nope is the answer....so definitely we still have good girls.
So, Mr Man...stick your diick only inside your babe's pussy...it's the same hole that you can never fill up!
Tanku

1 Like

Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Come to Owerri and you will know Lagos girls are still learning.

1 Like

Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by Victornezzar: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
sodom and gomorrah 2nd place
Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by christopher123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:

They said Owerri is the Las Vegas of the 3ast and devil's play ground
Re: Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Says the man who cheated on his girlfriend from the writeup. Waste of time reading this

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Date Before Marrying The Right One / Believing All Fine Dude Are Players Is A Wrong Prefix / “save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus” - Nigerian Facebook Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.