Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit (27775 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Somkele Iyamah Is Face Of DSTv Explora 2 (Photos) / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

Wetin fall for dis breast now? nawa o
when I was in high school. we normally do sing this poem and it goes this way

some have food but cannot eat and we have food and we can eat glory be to God amen..
but in ur own case if am to reverse that song will definitely go this way
you have eyes but you can't see shame to who........ that did this to y....ou
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

when I was in high school. we normally do sing this poem and it goes this way

some have food but cannot eat and we have food and we can eat glory be to God amen..
but in ur own case if am to reverse that song will definitely go this way
you have eyes but you can't see shame to who........ that did this to y....ou
u don finish?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
manikspears:

Guy are you telling me that breast can not fall in peace again angry ?
Cossy's breast fall on you angry ,say Amen grin
nothing without taking permission from the relevant authority
how could it fall so easily like that?
and taking this one personally personal with her
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

u don finish?
not until perfect viewing sight falls on you
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

not until perfect viewing sight falls on you
uncle pls leave me alone av heard u
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

uncle pls leave me alone av heard u
u Don finish?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by shewa88(f): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:
beauty to behold indeed as the OP said
but
with a fallen breast

I guess gravity paid her a visit
I don't know what's wrong with you guys always shouting fallen breast! Do you expect her body to not change Tell me! is your body the same as when you were 18, give yourself brain abeg and grow up. all these fallen breast nonsense is becoming stale.
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by manikspears: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

nothing without taking permission from the relevant authority

how could it fall so easily like that?

and taking this one personally personal with her

cheesy cheesy na you get am ni?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
shewa88:

I don't know what's wrong with you guys always shouting fallen breast! Do you expect her body to not change Tell me! is your body the same as when you were 18, give yourself brain abeg and grow up. all these fallen breast nonsense is becoming stale.

don't be so sad that I said what I saw. of course they should be changes as our body advances but not a lady's breast fallen drastically at her middle or late 20's due to the combos the handling and cuddling she's has engaged herself with.

I understand the agitation and grievance
but truth be served!!!!
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

u Don finish?
Shebi i don call u uncle now, OK no vex
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

u Don finish?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

u Don finish?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
manikspears:

cheesy cheesy na you get am ni?

I don't even know sef, I get many I dey manage. I will check my records and find out

but the last time I checked, I don't manage fallen ones
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

we have to types of uncles.
in not more than 50 words explain the meaning of the type of uncle you called me.. your time starts now
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:

we have to types of uncles.
in not more than 50 words explain the meaning of the type of uncle you called me.. your time starts now

lol abeg comot u no well
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

lol abeg comot u no well
maybe you're the one driving me crazy
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cute swimsuits
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Miss hot slap!
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:29am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by christopher123(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
shewa88:

Is yours crest fallen ?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by shewa88(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
christopher123:

Is yours crest fallen ?
Ask Google
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Praisles(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Rapoo:
beauty to behold indeed as the OP said
but
with a fallen breast

I guess gravity paid her a visit
I Dont know when u guys will realise there is no bone or hard tissues in breasts.they experience changes,reacts to them,so there will be a fall! when boobs fall pass navel dat one no be here lol
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Praisles:
I Dont know when u guys will realise there is no bone or hard tissues in breasts.they experience changes,reacts to them,so there will be a fall! when boobs fall pass navel dat one no be here lol

are you lecturing me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The New Look Of Harrysong / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / "Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.