Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Letter To Nigerian Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Nigerian Politicians (278 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Politicians by Baraqkenny: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
With due respect,I present this letter to all our Nigerian politician both the elected and the appointed.l commend your effort in ensuring the unity and stability of Nigeria.By the look of the things,I realise that our politician has done more harm than good to the people in many areas of life.
Nigeria is now ranked as the most corrupt country in the world infact we are the giant of corruption,though we have some corrupt practises among we(the people)but the most are practiced by our politician.The level of money laundering by our politician is unimaginable, in fact watching news nowadays is terrible cause all we hear is stolen billions of dollar imagine not even Naira just to satisfy yourself and family.All we hear now is recession hear now is recession,I don't even know the type of currency we spend,maybe its naira or dollar.We always lend money from other countries as if we don't have enough in our country.
I can't imagine governors celebrating their birthday in lavish style while the people keep complaining it hunger,they construct boreholes that are pumped with the barehand and you spend lavishly on commissioning it,imagine how hard the things is.Nigerian hospital is among the worst in the world,imagine building a 3 blocks of class and calling it a hospital with no facility and labelled as world class.I watched channels news yesterday, and real fight going on in two state's house of assembly both in(Edo and sokoto),come and see the blood all over there body,I was asking my self,I don't simply know who these people are representing.
I can't imagine the house of rep agreeing to buy cars worth #17m for each person(I.e 360 people),we don't even more were we going any more.Our lawmakers have never pass a bill on the scarcity of food or how to reduce the amount oil price,but all they debate on is how isto make someone the president and how to give immunity to the looters.The number of graduate we produce every year are much more than the job available.Our parent worked for 35years,there pension will not be paid and not your money,its the money you deduct from there salary for the whole 35 years and still you won't pay it.Since I was born ,have not seen new faces in our politics rather we keep electing them.In conclusion,I want our politician to come out and see how people are suffering especially the girls, they being molested by guys and its not there will but they have nothing to eat.I am writing this letter with bitterness in my heart and I hope this letter reaches all our politicians,its time Nigerians should wake up and say no to bad and corrupt leaders.

MAY ALLAH BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.....

(1) (Reply)

Fadama III Empowers 660 Rice Farmers In Oyo State With N121m / Vision To Restore The State To Its Former Glory / The Nigerian Detractors Were Already Arround To Do Their Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.