Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels (20701 Views)

Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests / Kwara Assembly Give Reasons Why Saraki’s Properties Were Seized / Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Onuokwu: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
....and in their mind they have done work.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dem ban strip clubs but dem leave asewo joints. They must be high on pawpaw leaves.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
name one state in america where strip joint is out rightly banned like this?
I knew you would take the bait and ask the question, I just knew it. Played to the gallery, heheheh. Goodnight bro! grin
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by EvilMetahuman: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Frenchfriez:

I knew you would take the bait and ask the question, I just knew it. Played to the gallery, heheheh. Goodnight bro! grin
now that I have taken the bait, are you gonna answer or what?
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by abuibraheem: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
So this is the biggest problem in kwara right now?

That's what happens when you have ediots at the helms of affairs.
The Problem We Have In This Country Is That Most Of U Have Sold Ur Soul To The Devil, And No Longer See Sinful Acts As A Major Factor In What We Are Currently Going Thru Now. Kwara State Is A State Of People With Good Morals And Fear Of The Creator Of The Universe.
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by EvilMetahuman: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
abuibraheem:
The Problem We Have In This Country Is That Most Of U Have Sold Ur Soul To The Devil, And No Longer See Sinful Acts As A Major Factor In What We Are Currently Going Thru Now. Kwara State Is A State Of People With Good Morals And Fear Of The Creator Of The Universe.
nope.

The major problem with the country now is because we have major turdbags like yourself who see my own ways as bad and yours as good.

That's why we have boko haram who think education and other religion are bad and they are ready to kill anyone who they believe have sold their "soul to the devil like you just accused me..
That's why we have bigots.
People who would rather vote along religious lines. Etc.

I'm sure if we all learn to live without trampling on other people's pursuit of happiness, nigeria won't be one of the shittiest place on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Barzinime(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is Quilox a strip club?
auntysimbiat:
NICE ONE
.. babe above me, it wont be possible in lag..

I DEY SEE OGA FOR QUILOX
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by matrixme(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
And the idio.t lawmaker that moved the motion would be feeling like he has taken one giant step for mankind now.
In the trend of governorship in Nigeria today, Kwara state happens to be one of the backwards in terms of performance. When last have we heard news of their governor commissioning a filling station or a law maker building a signboard for a primary school or hospital to say the list?
What does the greater population of Kwarans know about the activity of strip clubs in their towns? One thing I know such clubs don't share pamphlets.
The sooner we get rid of mediocres in governance, the better it becomes for us!
abuibraheem:
Mr hypocritical man, can you stream your 24/7 unpretentious life on YouTube so we can know if you're holier than those that visit strip clubs?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by bopm: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
How did they knw those hotels hv strip clubs if they hv nt been dia.
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:
Nice one!!. I wish they extend this to lagos and other areas too too. Imorality is becoming too much in this country. GOD BLESS KWARA GOVERNOR or ANYBODY BEHIND THIS IDEA.
sho WA okay.
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by onyxo76(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Never thought such can exist in a state like Kwara, well everything is possible in Nigeria now
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
tossie101:
Nice one!!.
I wish they extend this to lagos and other areas too too.
Imorality is becoming too much in this country.
GOD BLESS KWARA GOVERNOR or ANYBODY BEHIND THIS IDEA.

at least, we still have some sane individuals
such should be implemented or at least suggested to other states and countries cry
tossie101:
Nice one!!.

at least, we still have some sane individuals
such should be implemented or at least suggested to other states and countries
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:09am On Aug 17, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
So this is the biggest problem in kwara right now?

That's what happens when you have ediots at the helms of affairs.

at least it's better than nothing.. many other States don't enjoy what Kwara enjoys..
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by EvilMetahuman: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2017
AdeKamal:

at least it's better than nothing.. many other States don't enjoy what Kwara enjoys..
like what?

24/7 electricity?
Water supply?
Great infrastructure?
Job opportunities?
Constant payment of state workers salary?
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Don't STRIP CLUBS pay taxes?

Business outlets such as this grow the USA economy.

what are you saying..
is this your own diversification of the economy.. yet you will still drop tithe or sadaqah ds weekend

we should be remorseful of our sins
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Zeze06:
cry cry

How can they be so hypocritical, I bet they are still the ones patronizing those places....

at least they know what they do if at all is wrong.. and discourage people from doing evil

when they sqy marry upto 4 ..people will start complaining yet they like free food
I wonder why women empowerment people don't preach against exposure of nudity. I hope they're not hypocritical? !

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Zeze06:
cry cry

How can they be so hypocritical, I bet they are still the ones patronizing those places....

at least they know what they do if at all is wrong.. and discourage people from doing evil

when they sqy marry upto 4 ..people will start complaining yet they like free food
I wonder why women empowerment people don't preach against exposure of nudity. I hope they're not hypocritical? !

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Frenchfriez:

You don't seem to get it, do you?
Even in the USA that every body is shouting about, there are conservative states with similar laws and there are liberal States where anything goes.
The lawmakers have done what is best in the interest if the state and her ppl, kwara is a conservative state.

some people need to read wider or go to school.. many don't even know what happens in US of recent (eg Charlottesville) ..copycat sentimentality

thanks sa for the enlightenment..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by AdeKamal(m): 4:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Hexilon:
Who all the morality and religion help for this "cunt-ry" !!?

The fools wouldn't concentrate on making the lives of the masses better, abi no be who chop belleful dey go strip club?

says who.. check the picture of the poor character below with cigarette in hand.. it's just 20/50 per stick

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Zeze06(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Perhaps they find those physical endowment as some form of empowerment too...feminist are confused and deluded people undecided undecided

For the strip club....
I believe they should only regulate the terms of operation of those places and not outright ban...

Such a good place to unwind.... cry

AdeKamal:

Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Hexilon: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Until health care becomes free like in Cuba, no one has the right to dictate what a man consumes and where he chooses to do it!!

Btw, One thing must kill a man
AdeKamal:

says who.. check the picture of the poor character below with cigarette in hand.. it's just 20/50 per stick
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by tomdon(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
tossie101:
Nice one!!.

Are you a virgin??
If you're not one, shut the fukc up!!!
Coa you have no security clearance to castigate your fellow immoralists
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Okoroawusa: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
They should leave kwara n come to lagos.we get strip clubs plenty.
If I am in kwara I will sue dem for denying me my fundamental human right.
nonsense.
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2017
abuibraheem:
Is it ur devil?
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2017
tossie101:
Nice one!!.
madam nice one,remove lagos from that ur talk.

Immorality?

Who determines what moral n what is not?

Private freedom makes d difference btw a developed place n an undeveloped place.

There r strip clubs even in Dubai.
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by opribo(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2017
When I first saw strippers in Ikeja Lagos, they said they there not Nigerian girls then later I discovered some were Nigerians.

Not long after that they were all over the city, now they are all over Nigeria. Stripping is not in our culture, they must ban it from the country. If you want to watch strippers go to America. We don't need that here. That's how like play like play they wanted us to legalize gay marriage here, abomination.
Kwara state should ban it outrightly, it's not enough to ban it within hotels.
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by aboly2015: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2017
tossie101:

If its not the biggest problem its one of the biggest or going to be one of the biggest.

This is a nice move pls dont even complain.

aunty or uncle...which ever you are... what are out even saying....if you are from kwara you'd know that this is not even on the list of top 50 problems in kwara state...
there is literally no potable water, electricity is meh, the people at helm of government are slaves to one man, bad roads..the list is endless and strip club ain't part of them
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by aboly2015: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Bimpe29:
Hmn! What's become of Ilorin of recent? The ancient city is known for holiness, harmony and peace. But this age long features are fast eroding in Ilorin. Is now known for ritual killings, cultism restiveness and strip parties.

Ilorin has always been an hotbed of ritual killings...headed by the saraki family and their Alfas...and the fact that its Muslims doing it doesn't mean its not ritual killings... and trust me....Ilorin was top three cultist hotbed in the haydays of cultism....
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by aboly2015: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
KWARA STATE IS AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE AND A CONQUERED TERRITORY MAN... THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT ITsad OSUN STATE IF CARE IS NOT TAKING WILL BECOME THE LATEST CALIPHATE INSHA ALLAHgrin

osheey..boko haram.peoole..Islamic caliphate my foot...Islamic caliphate that they are suffering under one man...continue...and if by osun you mean aregbesola, that one is an ogboni cultist...ho figure
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by aboly2015: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2017
abuibraheem:
Bros which kind lie na.. which fear of God....ritualist people...people who make others their slaves...let me state one face every non-ilorin emirate indigene knows....ilotin people are the worst set of human beings...and lazy too..very lazy
Re: Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels by tossie101(f): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Okoroawusa:

madam nice one,remove lagos from that ur talk.

Immorality?
Who determines what moral n what is not?
Private freedom makes d difference btw a developed place n an undeveloped place.
There r strip clubs even in Dubai.

Can u hear urselve?. Because there strip clubs in dubai so we should follow them.?

So because ur friend is making money walking naked on street means u want to follow him undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigeria Armed Forces Officer Has Attain The Rank Of Field Marshal / President Buhari Meets With Boss Mustapha, New SGF (Photos) / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.