Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) (38190 Views)

Commotion Breaks Out At #resumeorresign Protest In London (video) / Resumeorresign Protest: Candle Lights Vigil At Abuja House, London (VIDEO) / #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by rheether(f): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
If Buhari in New York?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Tobwins: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
This guy want to kajo us as if we don't know they belong to the same caucus cry

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
smiley
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
ifeoluwasylva:
Buhari is just sick, he isn't corrupt. Let's remember that.
it takes only a curupt brain to type this gabage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
When you come down here and go to wise market, we will take you seriously

Na because of your type Nigeria will continue to regress. The animals that attacked Charlie Boy and co are your friends na. All of una sleep face one place. SHM

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
I no longer believe in the protest.
My reason :
Sowore is involved. I don't believe the guy, I'm sorry.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now i feel like crying for our nation....... Many things are just not right.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by YoungCas(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Typical afonja..... come down here and lead the protest if you are more brave than Awolowo that committed suicide

Do you have sense at all? Who told you awolowo committed suicide.. Typical flat headed bastard detected

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
D numbers of illiterate s in Dis forum is alarming,,in d nigeria constitution every citizen has d right to protest...peaceful protest why insult or kill some one who is obeying d constitution
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Umargandu(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
our destiny in our hand did time around

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Useless yellowbar demons are seeking alliance, they want Osibande to succeed buhari, greedy fellows, Buhari must rule Nigeria for 8yrs, either in wheelbarrow, wheelchair , bedridden , coma or dead , we will mummify him so he won't decay, he will finish the rubbish he start... AFONJAS when are they going to invoked
Section 144 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to declare Buhari incapacitated They must pick up their pieces alone shikina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tinubu working secretly
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
He should come to naija and protest.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by mcayomind: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
PRO-BOOHAIRY can also go there to attacked them at there own peril
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by TopGunFighter: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
This our mumu don do is a right course in the wrong direction... so if the man resigns what effect would it have on the economy... let's our mumu don do focus on the real problems of high exchange rate, why is fuel still 143 per litre why can't we have steady power and sell power to Niger why are our military poorly equipped why is ASUU on strike and they now pay some born bastards senators millions.. the other fool said buying of cars worth 6.1 billion is in our interest.. the mumu don do didn't read that news abi... and so many things some times I think we just need to March to that senate and purge those fuckers and kill em all. If your father is in the Senate and you are on naira land I say thunder faya you and your family

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Something is gathering momentum. Only those with discerning mind will notice it grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by raystanley(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:

cOWARD IPOD PIG. maybe Deji Adeyanju is from the sad beast. Senseless ipod criminal.
Hehehe... e pain nam o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by blackface123: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! Who does this idiot think he is fooling angry
youuuuuuu
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
E Don red.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
You will not see Afonjas on this protest you will only see them in Ogun and Oshogbo shrine with human parts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
another set of jobless people that's what they say
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by eshic(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
9jvirgin:

Perpetually Stu.pid. Donate your brain to North Korea if it is not useful to you.
When will you Yoruba and Igbos understands that it's North that Always giving those proactive comment s to incite west and east,no sensible Igbo or Yoruba that can stoop so low like what we are seeing in nairaland. Understand that they are paid agents to diver attention
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now knows why the reports are fake
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
TopGunFighter:
This our mumu don do is a right course in the wrong direction... so if the man resigns what effect would it have on the economy... let's our mumu don do focus on the real problems of high exchange rate, why is fuel still 143 per litre why can't we have steady power and sell power to Niger why are our military poorly equipped why is ASUU on strike and they now pay some born bastards senators millions.. the other fool said buying of cars worth 6.1 billion is in our interest.. the mumu don do didn't read that news abi... and so many things some times I think we just need to March to that senate and purge those fuckers and kill em all. If your father is in the Senate and you are on naira land I say thunder faya you and your family
but he created all these problems mistakes and coincidence don't happen twice and if it does not in d same place failed in 1984 and failed now ask ur parents, he has put us into recession twice and he reduced our salaries how? Wat I could buy for 10k is now 20k and salary is constant so by logic buhari has successfully reduce my salary he must go, buhari must go back to rule in his village.were his Fulani Br will b happy to c him not Nigerins
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by talebearer123: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
It are do for all this nonsense na. Ahhahh!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by goshen26: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Getting interesting now
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ore000:
i heard game of Thrones ep6 has leaked is it true. do not spoil for others o

yea HBO refused to pay the hackers the $6m in BTC they asked for.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
TopGunFighter:
Dis is because for now osibanjo is not d person ruling the state the presidency is ruling d country . who is d presidency ? The northern csbals
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by edusenator: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let those animals that attack areafather in wuse market go to London and attack those people protesting their
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
they say their mumu don do o. oga bubu mbok come back nah
Re: Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) by realabraham: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
ifeoluwasylva:
Buhari is just sick, he isn't corrupt. Let's remember that.

I believe every Nigerian adult knows the difference between corruption and being sick. So now, I ask you, do you support a frail old dying man to face his health and live his last days with his family or hold unto power when he can't rule? I don't know where we lost it as Nigerians. If indeed he is not corrupt, he should know that squandering hard earned taxes on overseas Healthcare is corruption because the average Nigerian is lacking a lot of basic amenities. It is Honourable for him to step down now. He has gained what he so wished for, being a president. He has acquired enough wealth, whether or not you believe it. His family and generations can never be poor. He will have a famous befitting burial when he dies. He can't hang unto this country as well as his life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day / Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters / Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.