Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal (2567 Views)

I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day / My Feeling After Sucking A Pussy. / Thanks For Accepted My Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by alert01(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Iamkuttie:
[b]
Goodevening Nairalanders.

Please am really in need of your helps and advices.

NB- Please ignore any error am not that a good writer.

It all started after my past relationship in which the girl i love and trusted with my life betrayed my trust.

The breakup took part in the early 2016, it was never easy for me, cause i never loved a girl like i did to her, but no matter what, Nigga gat to move on.

So i meddle up with another cuttie who caught my eye.
At the first three weeks, the feeling was burning hot.
I thought i have got back to my real self.
But after the few weeks, i kind of started disliking her...
Not as if there was any change in her attitude or whatsover.

But my feeling for her started going down tunel.

She in other hand started getting more attached to me, i couldn't express myself to her considering her feeling and emotion.

In not less than a month, i have started seeing another lady.
Getting a lady to like me is not such a hard thing for me.

Cause i have tens of them flustering around me since they discovered am an aspiring artist.

At the first weeks it was going on perfect, but after sometimes what happened in other one repeated itself.

In other to cut the whole story short, had dated five diffrent girls since then and it is always the same outcome.

That is to say that am presently dating five girls now.
Can't quit any of theƱ cause they might not survive the emotional trauma.

Honestly, i feel guilty of all this and this is making seem like a Playboy.

Please i sincerely need your helps.

Can't just continue this! sad sad [/b]
youre not alone bro, I'm experiencing this kind of thing too
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by Iamkuttie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
alert01:
youre not alone bro, I'm experiencing this kind of thing too

hmmm...

Thought am the only one...
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by dopedealer(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Iamkuttie:

broh,

not a matter of Slay.

Am not enjoying it too.
^^
U r not enjoying it but yet anytime they come you service their engine and still find it hard to leave any of them bcus of emotional trauma they will experience... Chaii
Pls is it your trauma ?
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by Iamkuttie(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2017
dopedealer:

^^
U r not enjoying it but yet anytime they come you service their engine and still find it hard to leave any of them bcus of emotional trauma they will experience... Chaii
Pls is it your trauma ?

lol.

Baba no be my trauma.

But u too check am na. grin
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by dopedealer(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Iamkuttie:

lol.

Baba no be my trauma.

But u too check am na. grin
^
I don check am already na
Either a heart breaker or a SlayKing
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by Iamkuttie(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
dopedealer:
^ I don check am already na Either a heart breaker or a SlayKing
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by dopedealer(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Iamkuttie:

Heartbreaker ..... Just a matter of time
Re: My Feeling Vanishes Anytime Any Lady Accepted My Proposal by secondincommand: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
I dont blame u bro..... They have created a monster now let it hunt them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts / Braless Hot Lady Dance At Orezi Party seductively (pics,video) / If I Give Nnamdi Kanu Just One Round He Will Forget Biafra Struggle- Girl Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.