Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. (8256 Views)

Driver's License And Vehicle Licenses / If You Scratch This ₦902k Car Paint,It Will Repair Itself When Exposed To Heat / This Rolls-royce Ghost Has 1,000 Crushed Diamonds In Its Paint (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
So for a long time now i have been doing paint correction and full interior and exterior detailing of vehicles for people. Decided to now share with my Nairaland family.
Hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
grimadult:
So for a long time now i have been doing paint correction and full interior and exterior detailing of vehicles for people. Decided to now share with my Nairaland family.
Hope you enjoy it.

What number can you be reached on? Also do you have pictures?
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
OladipoAkanle:

What number can you be reached on? Also do you have pictures?

sorry i have not updated this topic as am trying to arrange and edit the videos and pictures.
my number is 09091442513.
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by chukel(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Grimadult, no make me vex o. I have run out of patience waiting for ur pic and video edit. I will ban ur moniker if u continue to keep us in suspense.
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
grimadult what's ur Addy in owerri?
what mechanics do u work with?
I'd really like to see ur work!
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2019
chukel:
Grimadult, no make me vex o. I have run out of patience waiting for ur pic and video edit. I will ban ur moniker if u continue to keep us in suspense.
So sorry about this. Lost the phone where I had all my pictures. Been working on new ones to get more pictures uploaded here. Stay tuned!!
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
grimadult what's ur Addy in owerri?

what mechanics do u work with?

I'd really like to see ur work!

Graceland estate,egbeada
I work alone in the comfort of my home
Chat me on whatsapp for pictures
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
grimadult:

Graceland estate,egbeada I work alone in the comfort of my home Chat me on whatsapp for pictures
u forgot to gimme phone no and ur siggy is empty
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

u forgot to gimme phone no and ur siggy is empty
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by chukel(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
grimadult:

Graceland estate,egbeada
I work alone in the comfort of my home
Chat me on whatsapp for pictures
my family house is the estate behind urs after the Catholic Church. Will call on u next time I come back
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by YorubaEmir: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have some dents on my Volkswagen Passat 2007. Can I get a perfect paint work only on the affected parts without being noticeable?
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaEmir:
I have some dents on my Volkswagen Passat 2007. Can I get a perfect paint work only on the affected parts without being noticeable?

I don't fix dents but rather would help you level out the new paint to match with the older one on the vehicle.
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
chukel:
my family house is the estate behind urs after the Catholic Church. Will call on u next time I come back
That would be great! Would be expecting you.
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Engine bay detailed to showroom condition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Mercedes detailed too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by legalwealth(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
YorubaEmir:

Having the number or code of the previous or original paint that was used on the car would help for making the fixing not noticeable.

The OEM number could always be seen at the driver side door post provided it hasn't been removed or it hasn't faded off.
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2019
More pictures coming... Trying to resize the files
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wheels off detail on a Bentley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Eliminating rust from speaker covers of the Bentley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Premium paint decontamination before polishing.
Wheels and callipers where polished and protected with ceramic coating.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by Holocene(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Neat.....you are excellent in your trade

2 Likes

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Holocene:
Neat.....you are excellent in your trade
Thank you
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Toyota Sequoia engine bay clean up.
3rd picture is that of the driver door before polishing
4th picture is after polishing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rear panel of the Sequoia
1st picture is before polishing
2nd picture is after polishing
3rd picture speaks for itself
4th picture is wheels off and wheel well cleaning

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by chukel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
My GX470 is definitely coming to you
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by kingreign(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
I'm impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
chukel:
My GX470 is definitely coming to you
We can always come to your location
Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
kingreign:
I'm impressed.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Toyota Highlander wheels off detail.
Before and after pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 12:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Wheel wells detailed to brand new condition

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Foamed up to with concentrated car shampoo to help loosen years of dirt.

Re: Paint Correction And Vehicle Detailing. by grimadult(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Wheel wells after hours of detail wash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NADDC Engages BMW, Ford, VW, Nissan & Others Towards Local Production In Nigeria / NAICOM Increases Third Party Motor Insurance By 200% To ₦‎15,000 / Igbinedion University To Manufacture Electric Vehicles – VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.