Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Please What Is The Protocol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is The Protocol? (634 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Protocol? by sugarpp: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
My friend broke up with her fiance a few months back. It seemed like a bad break up although the detail of events is a bit sketchy but to be honest i think it is more my friend's fault than anything. Anyway her ex has been wanting to meet up with me, i have no problem with him and i think he is a nice guy so i see no problem going for a friendly coffee or whatever. However given who he is i have been avoiding the meeting giving him whatever excuse to postphone/cancel. Now he has requested we meet up again and i agreed but will this count as betraying my friend? mind you i don't know the guy's true intention but on my part i have no feelings for him what so ever, he is not my type and there is no chance of anything developing. So is it okay for me to meet up with him?
Re: Please What Is The Protocol? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
The protocol is to stand by your friend, if not it will look like you secretly wanted to be with him all along. Im just thinking this through from your "friends" perspective.
Re: Please What Is The Protocol? by Krissykriss(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2010
Akuko umu nwanyi.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Celebrate One Year Of Dating ? / Office Romance / Sierra Brooke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.