Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (17841 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
williamdeluxe:
Whats The Worst Phone You’ ve Ever Used ?

Oya ma Country People!!!

Which Phone is the Worst Phone you’ve ever used back then or
Presently?
Drop your Comment!!!
For Me:- The Phone that almost killed me was my Nokia Navigator,
bought it N67,000 back then and the Keypad was Hell, Almost died in
the Process..
Mine is Blackberry 9900,alias Bold 5..Dat phone show me pepper..Number of gurls who lose their virginity for diz piece crap during it's reign was countless...
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by otitokoroleti: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2017
STEVENcrack:

but the name of the phone is Infinix hot..why are u complaining that to he phone gets hot
lol
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by piagetskinner(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2017
3310 battery wahala... bb curve 7 battery wahala too

other android phones have been okay.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by goldman777: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Mine was an htc that looks like a blackberry its screen got broken beyond repair when it dropped from my hand
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Ourown(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Nokia 3110c. I do flash the phone every week back then. Virus upon virus ni.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by delikay4luv: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
BlackBerry Bold 3. That phone is a complete motherfucker
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Obascoetubi: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
onyichick:
Samsung Note ll I saw hell with that phone, charging point n battery wahala. I ended up selling it to one guy who claims go be a pastor Abi Na man of God, he tried fixing it but the phone gave up and I felt bad.when I heard of how he sleeps with girls anyhow and even prays for people via phone while screwing babes, I said toh I won't feel bad again. that is my Samsung story n never again will I buy Samsung
don't tell me say he didn't screw u o, how did u know that he used to sleeps with ladies?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by josef1(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
blackberry bold 6 cry
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by defemie(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Mine is Kimfly, it takes 8hours to be fully charged that's if you're not pressing it, and once you on the back light just to check time it drops by 2%, it's hotter than a hot plate
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by leuelliot(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S7
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by doubleZ88(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
refurbished phones!!!
i dont even pray for my enemies to use them coz of wat i passed thru in d hands of alaba boys
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Fesisko(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funkybabee:
Galaxy j8 is not as if I don't use it for what I want o but I just don't like that phone even wanna sell it now

Who wish to buy ham 17k last
please your location.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by onosprince(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Infinix
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Ola14(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Unsad:
Infinite Hot 2 , thank God a low life stole it from me !
lol mine was infinix hot .....bro I nearly run mad before sell it for 9k for computer village,in fact I nearly developed I BP.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rsalami(f): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Mine z fero bought it 12k. d camera was bad then d battery, i got anoda battery then the screen went blank to crown it all the sim plate couldnt identify sim. am phoneless sha.
seconded that is the same thing that happens to the FERO I bought

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by olexjay(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blackberry bold 3
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by XaintJoel20: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
The worse phone I have laid my hands on was Imose X1. I will not advice an enemy to buy any Imose product.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by onyichick(f): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Obascoetubi:
don't tell me say he didn't screw u o, how did u know that he used to sleeps with ladies?
a friend of mine gave me the gist, he said one of d guy's ex babe was telling him of why she broke up with the guy cos of his womanizing ways and love for too much sex.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Obascoetubi: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
onyichick:
a friend of mine gave me the gist, he said one of d guy's ex babe was telling him of why she broke up with the guy cos of his womanizing ways and love for too much sex.
ook
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by ovieokodhi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Infinix zero
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by gudofuck231: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
burqueenx:
grin

God go punish ur enemy, how could you bring up this horror, LANDLINE grin grin
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by palladin: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bryte Tablet. If you touch the screen too much it will break (I'm not kidding).

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Jckleiin(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blackberry Tour
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by obinna58(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
TDonald:
Tecno Boom J8 : Stupid Phone got bricked and i had to loose all my files
That means I'm at risk
Though I got a hard disk
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by jojothaiv(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dopeyomi:
I-phone 7
The phone is just too expensive i had to dash it to my ex-girlfriend

grin
N.B; This juicy info is coming from a typical Nigerian politician
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by jojothaiv(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nokia 6030..
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by fikiman7000(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Joejonah:
Mine was BlackBerry Bold 3, I charge the phone for 18 hours, then the battery run down in 25 minutes. I later sold it to one of my friends, till today the boy don't answer my greetings. I don't know why..
if i am d guy i fill stone u sef
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by fikiman7000(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
IPhone 7 plus.

guy,which fone u won use wey go beta for ur eyes,IPHONE 7PLUS FOR DAT MATA!!
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by fikiman7000(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
mine was itel1500 and xpress music dose 2 are rubbish
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Funkybabee(f): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fesisko:
please your location.

Osogbo
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by StakerLives(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funkybabee:

Osogbo
cool

Good Afternoon Ma.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by fikiman7000(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
oladipo1166 post=59556058]IPhone8
d phone is fvcking mad...
I av to dash one Almanjiri guy[/quote]liar!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / 5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.