Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (17844 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by itelMobileNG: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Alexas58:
itel 1506...
contacts disappeares and appears whenedr it likes,it hangs a lot,and freezez a lot
the phone is stupid..
somebody will b calling u,and u can't pick..
thunder fire Itel and their customer care is telling me is malware. can't they update it!!

We are sorry cry
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by itelMobileNG: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Foodforthought:
Back 2 d mata, my itel phone is driving me nuts-I recently changed d screen and sensor and now d phone is switching on and off anyhow. And I've flashed it twice. Chai

We are sorry to hear this. Have you taken it to Carlcare service center?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by itelMobileNG: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Subtlelad:
Mine was itel 1407, equipped with 512mb ram, and 1500mah, the phone can hang anyhow, so slow, the battery can't even go for an hour on usage, spent a little above 1k to repair the unlock button which after some days caused the phone to be switching itself on and off,
Phone engineer told me i'd flash it... I just left the phone's life somewhere.

Can never use itel products again

We are sorry to hear your experience with 1407. Just to let you know we have improved alot on our devices and newer models like the itel P51 and S31 are awesome
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by itelMobileNG: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Mine,is an itel phone
I bought it in 2015.The phone almost killer me.
It had 212mb of ram,the ROM cannot store user files so I had to depend on my SD.My stock android version was actually 2.3 but on the carton it was written to be android 4.0.I couldn't root the phone easily.It had a single core 800mhz spreadtrum processor with a 1400mAh battery.The screen finally broke and I didn't see a replacement.That was the end of itel phones in my life.First impression matters a lot.Till today I run away like the wind if I see itel phones.I also stopped all my friends from buying it.

which of the model is this?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Talk2david1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mine was Innjoo i1s. I wouldn't wish that phone on even my worst enemy.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
thonyokun:
Mine was bold5, it nearly killed me. The heat from the phone can iron a rough guinea material. I charged it full one day o and I hanged I now tried to restart it by removing d ba3, till today the phone never on, I no know Wetin kill am. Haa bold5 do me strong thing but I thank God for my Z30 an my new Priv now
Guy you too funny oooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Samsung galaxy S4 ....if I charge the fone for 4hrs it wud be one percent....the fone can hot like die..I fit use am make tea and EBA...sotay if I dey press d fone I go dey sweat bcps of d hotness.battery can drain too fast under 30mins.I later learnt DAT d person I bought it from rooted d fone to lollipop version.pls Dnt root ur fones

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by JohnnySavage(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:
Express music..the China make cry cry cry
LOL. I dumped mine around MAY this year, using it since 2011. its speaker is one of a kind.. not the china made tho.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
itelMobileNG:

which of the model is this?
Itel it1353
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Divay22(f): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
JohnnySavage:
LOL. I dumped mine around MAY this year, using it since 2011. its speaker is one of a kind.. not the china made tho.
That phone gave me headache..
Just 3 days after buying it, the mouthpiece got spoilt, I started using earpiece to make calls..
i couldn't even do anything except for making calls and playing music..
I had almost 5 batterys...
The music volume was so high....if i have a call at night my mum and my brother usually wakes up because of the volume.....
I smashed it on the wall before my mom got me a new phone.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
onyichick:
Samsung Note ll I saw hell with that phone, charging point n battery wahala. I ended up selling it to one guy who claims go be a pastor Abi Na man of God, he tried fixing it but the phone gave up and I felt bad.when I heard of how he sleeps with girls anyhow and even prays for people via phone while screwing babes, I said toh I won't feel bad again. that is my Samsung story n never again will I buy Samsung
So, you felt there was point pitying him since he's a womanizing pastor? cheesy
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Divay22(f): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lastking147:

Lol Dem dupe u Abi no lie
ExpressMusic Na cool phine back then Bhet the China made iono o grin
The China make, I no go let my enemy use am near me o..
Dupe ke...
Na my first phone na, I no really know better phone that time, and the phone fine, na only me use my hand take sign the receipt.I carry am reach house, I come they cry again...
He pain me o, but the music na they console me.
My uncle way call me go, no fit tell me the in and out, he just lemme buy am say because i like am,na only me use my hand smashed am against wall before my mom reason my matter about phone.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Lastking147(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:

The China make, I no go let my enemy use am near me o..
Dupe ke...
Na my first phone na, I no really know better phone that time, and the phone fine, na only me use my hand take sign the receipt.I carry am reach house, I come they cry again...
He pain me o, but the music na they console me.
My uncle way call me go, no fit tell me the in and out, he just lemme buy am say because i like am,na only me use my hand smashed am against wall before my mom reason my matter about phone.
Lool the worst phone I Eva used na Nokia 5300 from flex to screen problem the battery Na die if I charge am full and I receive one message I go hear battery low! If another one go come again phone don off be that I fit charge am for 24 hours but e go die between 15 minutes
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Divay22(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lastking147:

Lool the worst phone I Eva used na Nokia 5300 from flex to screen problem the battery Na die if I charge am full and I receive one message I go hear battery low! If another one go come again phone don off be that I fit charge am for 24 hours but e go die between 15 minutes
grin grin ;DLol..
My broda, the worse thing way go happen to anybody, na for him to receive important message and just for you to reply, battery go die o....
Battery is the important thing, one has to check before getting a phone.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Emepresh(f): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nokia 8 and IPhone 7 don't ask me for my reasons �
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by olanreyman(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mine Samsung Note 4... Intermittent screen freezing to finger touch . Will only touch with spen, sometimes wen d brain reset it will start to respond to finger
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by realsammie(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
onyichick:
Samsung Note ll I saw hell with that phone, charging point n battery wahala. I ended up selling it to one guy who claims go be a pastor Abi Na man of God, he tried fixing it but the phone gave up and I felt bad.when I heard of how he sleeps with girls anyhow and even prays for people via phone while screwing babes, I said toh I won't feel bad again. that is my Samsung story n never again will I buy Samsung

My friend also bought Samsung Note II from someone and also gave him this exact problem you listed here. The phone frustrated my guy well before selling it out for 6k. This my friend is also a minister in the church. Hope it's not you that sold the phone to him
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by onyichick(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
realsammie:

My friend also bought Samsung Note II from someone and also gave him this exact problem you listed here. The phone frustrated my guy well before selling it out for 6k. This my friend is also a minister in the church. Hope it's not you that sold the phone to him
��� he couldn't even sell his own cos it was totally condemned according to him.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by JohnnySavage(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:

That phone gave me headache..
Just 3 days after buying it, the mouthpiece got spoilt, I started using earpiece to make calls..
i couldn't even do anything except for making calls and playing music..
I had almost 5 batterys...
The music volume was so high....if i have a call at night my mum and my brother usually wakes up because of the volume.....
I smashed it on the wall before my mom got me a new phone.
wow! It gave you headache indeed..
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Mine is Blackberry 9900,alias Bold 5..Dat phone show me pepper..Number of gurls who lose their virginity for diz piece crap during it's reign was countless...
You no go kill me with laughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
juicci:

Blackberry fit frustrate person ehn!
if u snap pictures any how e go off!
Baba I swear I think say na only me observe am

To snap pictures with my bold 5 that time dey always fear me ooo cheesy

Thank God Techno and Infinix don chase them comot for market cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Lastking147(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:

grin grin ;DLol..
My broda, the worse thing way go happen to anybody, na for him to receive important message and just for you to reply, battery go die o....
Battery is the important thing, one has to check before getting a phone.
yes battery is very important I had like 3 batteries then
btw how have u been
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by TDonald: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
obinna58:

That means I'm at risk
Though I got a hard disk

The best for you is if you back up your files always, that phone is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lastking147:

yes battery is very important I had like 3 batteries then
btw how have u been
Not bad and you?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by henry007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
The worst phone i've used has to be the Blackberry z10, i used it for one month before selling it.

It was a hot plate and the battery was losing charge while plugged in.

I bought it when it first came out so i can forgive myself.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Alexas58: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
adajoe555:
grin grin

Guy I dey oh dey

Be man friend ?

I was expecting Can you be my wifey. grin

Guy I dey oh dey

Be man friend ?

I was expecting Can you be my wifey.
a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step..let's get to know each other first na
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by donhils: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Mine is Blackberry 9900,alias Bold 5..Dat phone show me pepper..Number of gurls who lose their virginity for diz piece crap during it's reign was countless...
What are they doing with their virginity?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by donhils: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
itelMobileNG:

We are sorry cry
Just sorry? You couldn't do anything?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Abudu2000(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
I was looking through to see if someone go dare mention htc, but you can see samsung all through the thread later somebody go come here say samsung na baba..

My worst phone was samsung windows phone...that phone was hanging like something they swear for
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Rick9(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlackBerry, CURVE 2, BOLD 2, TORCH 1 & NEC 3
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by donhils: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
I was looking through to see if someone go dare mention htc, but you can see samsung all through the thread later somebody go come here say samsung na baba..

My worst phone was samsung windows phone...that phone was hanging like something they swear for
All those people were all mentioning Samsung phones from the past. 2016/2017 Samsung phones are very good and do well to get the one with at least 2gb ram
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by adajoe555: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Alexas58:

a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step..let's get to know each other first na

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / 5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.