Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (17843 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by henry007(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Aaaaarghmed:
Samsung galaxy S4 ....if I charge the fone for 4hrs it wud be one percent....the fone can hot like die..I fit use am make tea and EBA...sotay if I dey press d fone I go dey sweat bcps of d hotness.battery can drain too fast under 30mins.I later learnt DAT d person I bought it from rooted d fone to lollipop version.pls Dnt root ur fones

Yet someone is advising others to get the S4 in 2017. I just smh for some people.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rudestmcblaze: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Joejonah:
Mine was BlackBerry Bold 3, I charge the phone for 18 hours, then the battery run down in 25 minutes. I later sold it to one of my friends, till today the boy don't answer my greetings. I don't know why..
Mine was infinix zero, I sold my MTC smart run 4g phone with a 3800mah ba3 to buy it. You'll charge it for 4-6hrs and it'll last for 25-30mins. I'm still quarrelling with the person that sold it to me
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rudestmcblaze: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2017
PossibleUN:
Samsung Galaxy. prime
I'm telling you, Samsung galaxy grand prime's ba3 is an apology. Samsung to me is more of brand hyping, their low end phones ate most time wack

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rudestmcblaze: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Ovo04:
Camon CX. My first android phone. I don't like android phones
I dunno bout you butbbesides the ZTE MTC Smart run 4g, my Camon CXAir us one of the best android phones I've used

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rudestmcblaze: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2017
adajoe555:
l tel

I only use the phone for 3weeks ... the screen got blank and that was the end
I also bought an Itel phone and had this same issue but the guy who bought it for me didn't experience such. The phone was a very nice phone with 5000mah ba3, 1 gig ram and a substantial internal storage
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Elymoney(f): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mine was BlackBerry Tour

That phone almost turned me to a mad man when I visited someone and a fully charged battery went dead within 4 hours and left me stranded in the middle of the journey cheesy

I started parading every shop to power up my phone
that phone gave me PTSD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by henry007(m): 1:19am On Aug 18, 2017
goldman777:
Mine was an htc that looks like a blackberry its screen got broken beyond repair when it dropped from my hand

HTC cha cha
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by henry007(m): 1:46am On Aug 18, 2017
rudestmcblaze:

I'm telling you, Samsung galaxy grand prime's ba3 is an apology. Samsung to me is more of brand hyping, their low end phones ate most time wack

Didn't anyone tell you that ALL Samsung phones that retail at under 70K when released are shiit?

I think they're for kids.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Ejadike(m): 2:14am On Aug 18, 2017
henry007:

Didn't anyone tell you that ALL Samsung phones that retail at under 70K when released are shiit?

Well, I would have said HTC but I don't know if I was the one that caused it cos I use that phone so tey life tire the phone. Chai.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Elymoney:
that phone gave me PTSD.
Thank God we have chased them out of Nigerian market cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by adajoe555: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2017
rudestmcblaze:

I also bought an Itel phone and had this same issue but the guy who bought it for me didn't experience such. The phone was a very nice phone with 5000mah ba3, 1 gig ram and a substantial internal storage

maybe we bought the fake one
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by adajoe555: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Alexas58:

a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step..let's get to know each other first na

lol
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by BerryAnny(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Joejonah:
Mine was BlackBerry Bold 3, I charge the phone for 18 hours, then the battery run down in 25 minutes. I later sold it to one of my friends, till today the boy don't answer my greetings. I don't know why..
ROFL!!!
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Funkybabee(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Good Afternoon Ma.

Morning sir
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by StakerLives(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Funkybabee:

Morning sir
cool

Are u Yoruba mozlem or christian?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Funkybabee(f): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Are u Yoruba mozlem or christian?

lol we don't divide ourselves here grin

Thou Am a Christian

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Samsung Galaxy s3
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by NinoDeDios: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2017
PossibleUN:
Samsung Galaxy. prime

This phone had me tearing my hair out. The lag nor get part 2
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by StakerLives(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Funkybabee:

lol we don't divide ourselves here grin
Thou Am a Christian
cool

I prefer yoruba christians cause most are friendly and i attend their church.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by henry007(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Ejadike:
Well, I would have said HTC but I don't know if I was the one that caused it cos I use that phone so tey life tire the phone. Chai.

I chose my worst phone based on the one that gave me issues the soonest. I didn't enjoy blackberry Z10 at all. Started giving me battery and heating problems less than 2 weeks in and on the 4th or 5th week, i sold it.

Also had one blackberry 9720 that started having this unfixable charging port problem after 4 months. I even bought that brand new so it's the second worst phone i've used. I even used curve 3 and it lasted until i sold it. Never spoilt on me despite how many times i slammed the devil out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Funkybabee(f): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

I prefer yoruba christians cause most are friendly and i attend their church.

Hmmmm
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by kefa00(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pipo T3, got bricked. still in my cabinet with no solution.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by itelMobileNG: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
donhils:

Just sorry? You couldn't do anything?

You seem to have given up on us, although we would very much love to repair the relationship if you give us a chance
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by itelMobileNG: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Itel it1353

Ohh, that is one of our earliest smartphone. We have improved alot in our newer phones and worked on the issues we had then
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Alexas58: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
adajoe555:

lol
message me on WhatsApp babe..08092039321..
wana talk more with u
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Alexas58: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Ohh, that is one of our earliest smartphone. We have improved alot in our newer phones and worked on the issues we had then
y can't u people bring updates on your phones?
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rudestmcblaze: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
adajoe555:

maybe we bought the fake one
I don't think so, mine was bought from the same place where the guy bought his own. They collected it back and sent it to their factory
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by rudestmcblaze: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
henry007:

That's very much true but it doesn't make the ones that go for 80k and above any better. Samsung is just a brand name, the so called high end phone still have their issues
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
BossOluwendy:

My infinix zero 2 was a nice phone. One of the best infnix phone !!!
Oga Boss
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Water101(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2017
mimee9:
tecno w2
gionee p5 mini
worst of all Solo Aspire 2
whats wrong with tecno w2??
mimee9:
tecno w2
gionee p5 mini
mimee9:
tecno w2
gionee p5 mini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / 5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.