Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? (844 Views)

Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend / I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. / Donjazzy Finally Proposed Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by PrinceDerrick: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
She's been my Facebook friend for two years, a new job moved me to her city then we first met physically. I like so many things about her but was already in a relationship which later didn't work (she k we about it).
So more recently(4 months), I've been taking her out on a date, visiting her and all more frequently. I other she likes me being around.
So on whatsapp 2 months ago I told her I needed something serious with her (as a church girl), she asked me to go back and make my former relationship work, she also said she was engaged but forgot to tell me.
I didn't believe her sha. I said No P. It won't stop our friendship (I had plans to hit again). I didn't stop taking her out and I never talked about the whatsapp discussion. I always give her good company, we talk and I leave.
Fast forward yesterday, I had another good time with her (no S=x and romance o..).
I knew she was not expecting anything, just when I should be talking about going.
I said she told me she was engaged and I don't believe, she reluctantly confirmed it.(I disarmed her). Then immediately i asked her for a relationship leading towards marriage.
Her response was
1. Why didn't you talk about it after the last time? (I'm like ehn is it an offense again?) you just kept quiet.
2. She's like how am I sure it would work? I answered
3. She asks for time to think about it.

Ladies and Guys do you think I scored it? Or would there be a better approach?
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by mikolo80: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
She's confused
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
I don taya for una. Is like u are d soft guy abi.... Anyhow sha, give her time to think... If she say no, then move on with ur life. Women too plenty
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy

Why so many men now are getting confused? grin

She told u that she is already engaged and still u wanna put half of ur body in the graveyard shocked

Too many #SingleLadies out here looking for real love but ur busy chasing another NUNU that is owned by somebody.. tongue
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by Siddeek: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by BlackDBagba: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2017
What exactly was your proposal?
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by PrinceDerrick: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Smallville10:
I don taya for una. Is like u are d soft guy abi.... Anyhow sha, give her time to think... If she say no, then move on with ur life. Women too plenty

She's a material Bro. She's one in like 50 girls to me.
Intelligent, hardworking, skillful, pretty, respectful, good cook.. Etc
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by PrinceDerrick: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2017
BlackDBagba:
What exactly was your proposal?
I want something more focused and directed. A relationship that could end in marriage
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

She's a material Bro. She's one in like 50 girls to me.
Intelligent, hardworking, skillful, pretty, respectful, good cook.. Etc
stop being soft. Go hard on her... Dont dance to her female deceptions... U can still have her but dont be d impress her type of guy... She will see u differently
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by alen4smith(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cheesy

Why so many men now are getting confused? grin

She told u that she is already engaged and still u wanna put half of ur body in the graveyard shocked

Too many #SingleLadies out here looking for real love but ur busy chasing another NUNU that is owned by somebody.. tongue
she is engaged does not mean she can't be disengaged it is survival for the fittest!
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by boomssey(f): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
She's soooo confused o!
Re: Finally Proposed, What Does This Response Mean? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Another op trying to pry an engaged woman from her man. Although she seems loose and indecisive, do you expect to have something serious with her?

Someone else with more money and charm than you will pry her away from you at some point.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Lady With Genotype AA For Marriage Soonest / Sex Education – 23 Sex Rules For Couples You Need To Know / Lady Calls Out Her 'sister' On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.