Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC (21838 Views)

Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement / Sagay Tells Buhari To Seek Senate’s Confirmation For Magu Again / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by pweshboi(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
CeeJEEnas:
He wasn't the target
Torrr I tire oo, I thought I was the only one thinking of this.

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by anthony86(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Who dem wan fool. Nigerian criminals cannot afford to give you the luxury of warning shots...

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by Emmahunk(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
EFCC STUNT TO CURRY FAVOR, TOWARDS MAGU, JUST TO WRONGLY PROVE THAT MAGU IS STEPPING ON TOES, REASONABLE NIGERIANS TELL ME WHO WILL COME TO EFCC OFFICE TO SHOOT SPORADICALLY JUST TO SCUFFLE MAGU, IS ONLY. FOOLS THAT CAN BE DECEIVE

You are totally wrong. It's on record that even America's CIA and FBI have had to deal with major security breaches at one point or the other. Here in Nigeria, SSS offices, police stations, prisons etc have at one point or the other been attacked. One thing you should realize is that the world over, when corruption fights back, it does not have limits.

2 Likes

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2017
“The hoodlums escaped in a getaway vehicle but not without leaving a message; a white envelope dropped by the fleeing attackers was found to contain a death threat addressed to Ishaku Sharu, a senior investigator with the Commission.

Instead of sending letters like Obasanjo try and send bullets.....

Stupid hoodlums.
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by edo3(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
EFCC STUNT TO CURRY FAVOR, TOWARDS MAGU, JUST TO WRONGLY PROVE THAT MAGU IS STEPPING ON TOES, REASONABLE NIGERIANS TELL ME WHO WILL COME TO EFCC OFFICE TO SHOOT SPORADICALLY JUST TO SCUFFLE MAGU, IS ONLY FOOLS THAT CAN BE DECEIVE
My thought exactly my brother..Magu trying hard to prove to people that he is really working hard.

3 Likes

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by cristianisraeli: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2017
STAGED!!!..EFCC NO BI BANK WAY GUNMEN THEY BUST IN...IF THEY WANTED TO TAKE THEIR TARGET OUT..THEY WOULD HAVE JUST WAITED FOR HIM TO LEAVE THE BUILDING..ALL NA ACTING

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by cyrilamx(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2017
omogin:
Magu is a corrupt poo trying to outsmart some G men. If you like petition heaven and earth, if the person is not in the opposition, you will wait in vain. Where is Lamorde and all the trillions he recovered? Nigeria is indeed a zoo
A zoo indeed where ur family are third class and most preyed upon animals.
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
EFCC STUNT TO CURRY FAVOR, TOWARDS MAGU, JUST TO WRONGLY PROVE THAT MAGU IS STEPPING ON TOES, REASONABLE NIGERIANS TELL ME WHO WILL COME TO EFCC OFFICE TO SHOOT SPORADICALLY JUST TO SCUFFLE MAGU, IS ONLY FOOLS THAT CAN BE DECEIVE

This is a post from a Fool

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by classicfrank4u(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2017
y dropping a threat message first??wen they know fully well security will be tightened #very suspicious .
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by me69: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
If it is a script as you suggest why won't they come when magu are in office but at 5 am. They just thought at that time they won't find much resistance. If magu security and the other staff security were there they would have killed them.

I CAN SEE THAT POLITICIANS THE LIKES OF OMOKRI, FKK, AND FOYOSE ARE NOW USING NAIRALAND TO SPREAD THEIR HATE FOR THE COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by bkool7(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2017
I'm Apc supporter but I'm not buying this stunt.
How can gun men attack Efcc's office in Abuja and there was no gun duel and the attackers even escaped unhurt ..haba!

I need more details b4 i am convinced

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by InvertedHammer: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2017
I believe that EFCC could afford a better writer.

The actors tried but the script is very amateurish.

At this level, they don't leave threats; they just do it.

/

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by stormborn28(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Treasure1919:
Is ok
is not ok oooo...oya come here and take another kiss.....muuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhh
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by brownhawk: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
I blame Jonathan's incompetence for this!

JONATHAN IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND THAT ALICE WHOORE OF YOURS
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by stormborn28(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Evablizin:
I see Tighter Security
very tight like tight pvssy.......hahahahahaaaaa
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by gGGODDd(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Certainly PDP political criminals are at work. this is coming shortly after the PDP convention of thieves but they can't do nothing, they will suffer more prosecutions in this country. its PDP or no other group, 4 those of you doubting this incident its obvious you all r d enemies of state, Magu or d EFCC need not create such a propaganda to prove their competence cuz indeed we know Magu is a man of integrity who has love for his country n will stop at nothing to fight corruption with his last strength except 4 our corrupt n evil judiciary which is in collaboration with PDP evil criminal politicians to frustrate the FG anti-corruption war but I know good will always triumph over evil. Magu will continue to give them nightmares upon nightmares until the evil empty headed corrupt monsters in disguise of leaders leave our country alone especially the PDP demons who their responsibility for this attack is obvious. Plague be upon PDP n its supporters including the stupid suffering ones here on Nairaland. up Magu, up Efcc,up buhari n pyo.
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by chakula: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
The Lord of the universe will keep on protecting him

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by winkmart: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Things are getting worse
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by omogin(f): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You and your parents live in a place called the zoo. That makes your parents ani........
Your parents should have used birth control. How will they correct this serious mistake now? Maybe you can help them out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy d*g
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by omogin(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
cyrilamx:
A zoo indeed where ur family are third class and most preyed upon animals.
Didn't realize d0gs were allowed to comment here
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by cyrilamx(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2017
omogin:

Didn't realize d0gs were allowed to comment here
it only a rabid dog like u who knows a fellow dog. You called a country that accommodates more than 140 millions citizens a zoo and u forgot your family has such country as its habitat. Except u have problem with deductive reasoning, you would have known I merely espoused ur view.
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by baysol: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tighter-security-magu-gun-attack-efcc/

This has proved that the Nigerian senate are full of people with questionable character and the reason they have been against this guy is simply because he will expose their sorry asses. Anyway to cut a long story short, the senate must be dissolved as per legislative recommendation and new law making body that will be ready to serve the people of Nigeria and prepared to be paid the equivalent of a civil servant salary. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by omogin(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
cyrilamx:
it only a rabid dog like u who knows a fellow dog. You called a country that accommodates more than 140 millions citizens a zoo and u forgot your family has such country as its habitat. Except u have problem with deductive reasoning, you would have known I merely espoused ur view.
Wag your tail, run off to eat some more poo from your demented leader and his cohorts
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by zoedew: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tighter-security-magu-gun-attack-efcc/

What matters to Rt. Hon. Dogara in all of these is "first impression" to foreign visitors to EFCC and not the protection of its men and its performance which are better enhanced by the completion of the said structure. What manner of Leadership we are saddled with!

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by Elbowroom: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:

Mumu

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by cyrilamx(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
omogin:

Wag your tail, run off to eat some more poo from your demented leader and his cohorts
just a play of word. You actually concur that u re a scion of d lowest class of animals in this natural habitat-zoo u called Nigeria. A cheap LovePeddler behind a keypad.
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by zamanii: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Interesting.Despite the fact that he was not the victim and the thugs specifically stated their target in the letter, Magu has been made the victim

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God disappoint you by giving you sense.
Amen.............even if na windows 92 sense abeg
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by rozayx5(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
EFCC STUNT TO CURRY FAVOR, TOWARDS MAGU, JUST TO WRONGLY PROVE THAT MAGU IS STEPPING ON TOES, REASONABLE NIGERIANS TELL ME WHO WILL COME TO EFCC OFFICE TO SHOOT SPORADICALLY JUST TO SCUFFLE MAGU, IS ONLY FOOLS THAT CAN BE DECEIVE ####MODIFIED ####U ALL QUOTING ME, BELIVEING OR NOT DOESNT MAKE WHAT I SAID OUT OF POINT, THANK GOD I SAID IS ONLY FOOL THAT CAN BELIEVE THOSE STUNT SOMEONE WHO OFFERED SOCIAL STUDY IN PRIMARY SCHOOL CANT JUST TAKE EVERYTHING HE HEARS, AFTER ALL FOOLS STILL EXIST IN LARGE QUANTITY IN NIGERIA

bitter truth

you got 60 plus likes

at least not everyone is a goat

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by akilo1: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nigeria politicians with killing are like bread and butter
Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC by omogin(f): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
cyrilamx:
just a play of word. You actually concur that u re a scion of d lowest class of animals in this natural habitat-zoo u called Nigeria. A cheap LovePeddler behind a keypad.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I knew you were high on poo. Keep up your ass licking business. You may be considered a human one day, if your masters are satisfied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) / Obasanjo Shows His Dancing Skills (Photos) / Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.