Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church (557 Views)

Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
By Daud Olatunji ABEOKUTA—Men of Ogun State Police Command have arrested a pastor and three other suspects in connection with the discovery of human parts buried inside his church in Ota. The state’s Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, who paraded the cleric yesterday in Ota, said the arrested 77-year-old prophet, Babatunde, is the founder of a white garment Church at Itedo Isinmi Ayo Parish, Egan Road in Iyana-Iyesi area of Ota. The Police boss, who conducted newsmen round the Church’s premises, said the discovery followed the arrest, on Saturday, of a suspected serial kidnapper, Adeola......

But Adeola insisted that the pastor was the receiver of some kidnapped children, saying the cleric paid him N50,000 each for the two children he supplied to him.

...Do you wonder why church is the biggest business in Yorubaland?

The alfas and the prophets are battling who would use my human beings...Gosh!!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/supply-prophet-children-rituals-kidnapper/

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by slash112: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2017
afonja is wat they know best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Eastfield1: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2017
A society that value wealth more than life breed people with no Conscience -Eastfield1

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by navyseal2220: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Na' them Afonja ritual killers...runs in their blood stream like glucose.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by ozowarac: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
All of they biggest Churches in Nigeria their owners are ritualists, occultic power is what they used.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by dlondonbadboy: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Ogun ba?

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by plessis: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
The ugly tribe

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Jostico: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2017
nowadays ,if I see human skull or anything relating to "along the " my mind would drop at ogun state . Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Front page Lala
Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Pilate2016(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chai!
Three skull mining thread in a day? Thank God I'm on my way to China to import anti skull mining helmet. If you are interested contact me. Don't joke with your skull oo.
Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Pilate2016(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
navyseal2220:
Na' them Afonja ritual killers...runs in their blood stream like glucose.
That's Why Buhari appointed their son as the minister of solid minerals. Skull is a new mineral. You better invest there now.
Re: Ogun Pastor Arrested In Connection Of Human Parts Discovered Inside His Church by Pilate2016(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jostico:
nowadays ,if I see human skull or anything relating to "along the " my mind would drop at ogun state . Too bad
It's not bad, they are just following the path of their founding father who was thrown out of heaven for attempting to mine a skull of a fellow Angel.

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Raped By Father, Step-brother In Delta State / Rise Of Kidnappers And Ritualist / See The Deadly Kidnap Syndicate Busted By Security Operatives With Dangerous Wea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.