Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Thought It Was Real - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Thought It Was Real (12607 Views)

Russian Artist Gained 4.5M Followers By Taking Bizarre And Thought-provoking Pho / Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / When Darkness Thought It Is In Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Few months later,Jason completed his programme and was going to travel to another city to obtain a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering,he had always wanted to become a great artist just like his father but the whole family objected including his father they claimed they already have one and that they don't need another artist but a scientist.He promised to always call and visit whenever he is on break but it is easy said than done
"it's time to leave,I'm gonna miss you" he got up and Adley got up too,they hold hands and hugged
"be good,i love you" he whispered into her ears and she nodded
He held her head and kissed her which caused people to stare,some were surprised and others blocked their children from seeing
Adley pushes him away and told him to leave or he might miss his flight,he left but haven't gone too far before he came running back he stopped when he was two inches away from her breathing fast,he moved closer and hugged her so tight that he swept her off her feet.They hugged for ten seconds and then kissed again this time Adley couldn't let go,her eyes were filled with tears.
"go now Jay,you'll miss your flight" she said but what she really meant was Jay please don't go,Jay nodded and left.She watched him leave and then sat at a corner thinking about all they had done and the places they had been to together,she laughs when she remember when they got chased by a police man but they escaped by hiding at the back of a truck that took them far away from school,they kissed and almost had s*x.The truck stopped moving and they got down,they stood by the roadside to stop a taxi but didn't see any then it started raining and it dawned on them that they are in big trouble,they ran to a nearby house,knocked and an old woman opened the door,they were lucky the old woman took them in seeing that it was late and they have gotten drenched in the rain.They passed the night there,they had to wear what the old woman gave them and they looked funny in it.
Adley left the airport and she started feeling lonely,it was as if Jay had ended their relationship,she stops to watch little children playing, she puts money inside a man's hat who was playing a guitar and then bought food and drinks because she was too tired to cook.
Jay kept his promise,he called morning and night and sometimes in the afternoon when he got chanced but at times Adley will be the one to call but he hasn't visited ever since he left.Few weeks later he stopped calling as usual,at first he only called at nights but then he wouldn't even call for the whole day but when Adley calls him he says he's on full time project.
He got fed up with the calls and he doesn't want to show it so he chooses to stop calling but seriously how could he,he never wanted Adley to be far away but now he's the one being far away. It was easy for him to stop thinking about Adley because of his female course mate,Cassie.She is tall slim and light skinned,she got attracted to Jason the first time she sets her eyes on him and since then she had been eyeing him and getting closer to him.Jason at first didn't look at her twice but then warmed up to her and they got close as time goes on.
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2017
"Jay,i don't understand you,you've been ignoring my calls you've changed what's going on is there something you're hiding from me,have i in anyway offended you please talk to me"
"no Adley"
"so what,you've been behaving somehow lately"
"how have i been behaving Adley how?"
"Jay did you just raised your voice at me? you're no longer the man i used to know,or should i say that you have started dating another woman"
"but Adley why would you think like that"
"why won't i just tell me Jay why won't i"
"since when did you become a nag Adley i already explained to you my schedule is tight I'm always busy"
"oh! So now I'm a nag"
"i didn't..."
"no jay you just said that now don't you even try to change it"
"lets talk later when you're in a good mood" he hangs up
"J..Jay you don't hang up on me Jay" she called back but he didn't pick up
Jay went to a bar later that day to cool off
"hey Jason" Cassie called and sits beside him which he gave no reply
"Jay" she called again which makes him to look at her and all he saw on her face was Adley he was drunk
"are you okay" she moved closer and placed her hand on his shoulder
"I'm sorry Adley i love you so much i can't understand my myself too I'm so soorr..yy please forgive me" he hugs her
"Jay you're drunk and who is Adley" he pours another wine but Cassie collected it
"Jay stop it you're going to hurt yourself now get up lets get you home"
He took the wine again but this time it poured on his shirt as they dragged it. She helped him get up and took him home,she placed him on his bed and took off his shirt
"oh my...he is so hard" she rubs his chest,sat on him and bends to kissed him but then his phone started ringing,she dipped her hand into his pocket and brought out his phone and it reads 'my heart'
"my heart" she reads aloud and picks up
"Jay we need to talk"
"who are you?"
"what! May i know why you are with another person's phone"
"i said who are you"
"i should be asking you that"
She hangs up and switched off the phone
"hel..hello...All men are the same i thought he was different but no,i hate you i hate you Jay you disgust me"
Cassie took of his clothes she took off hers as well and wore his shirt and then lied beside him.
He woke up the next morning and finds Cassie beside him wearing only his shirts.
"what is going on here" he wakes her up
"wake up and explain to me what the hell is happening here"
"you're awake" she said yawning "how was your night no i don't need to ask cause i know you enjoyed it"
"enjoyed what?" he checked under the blanket and saw that he was unclad
"no no no this can't be true noo it can't be what did you do to me"
"do to you or should we say what you did to me,stop acting up okay just stop you told me you love me and you brought me here and we
"stooooop" he shouts "now get dressed and get the hell outta here now"
"what no Jay you cant just use me and send me away as if I'm..I'm"
"and stop calling me that because i don't believe you,you lied,now get out" he wore his clothes back
"i know something like this is going to happen but i have prove" she brought out her phone and showed him their n*de pictures he collected the phone and was going to delete it
"don't waste your time deleting them because I've sent it to my friend" Jay fell on floor and started crying,she got dressed and was leaving but then stopped
"lest i forget someone called last night and i picked" Jay looks up but she was gone he quickly checked his phone switched it on and saw that it was Adley,he called her but it was switched off.
I've lost him Priscy,I've lost him" she cried
"Adley you don't have to cry over him okay he's not worth it just thank God that he has not had his way with you,I'm sure all he wanted was to sleep with you but since you didn't allow him he finds it in another place, just calm down and be your normal self okay"
"he didn't even look like someone that could betray"
"its not written on their faces,you will know from how they talk and reason"
"you'll be fine"
"i have to go now I'll talk to you later and please stop crying

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Adley cried her eyes out that night,she has never been betrayed,it felt like the world was going to end.Priscy advised her to forget about it and move on but she just said her own she's going to let it go but not after she gives Jason and the slut the insult of their lives.The next morning,before anything else Adley took off the precious and sweet diamond ring which is now stupid and fake ring,she opened her jewelry box and picked all the necklaces,chains and earrings Jason bought for her,she packed them and walked towards the window,she opened the window and was going to get rid of them but then she had a second thought
"i can't afford to lose Jason and this lovely jewelries too,from now on i bought them myself and i didn't lose him,he lost me" she said to her self and shuts the window.
Jason was startled when his phone suddenly rings he saw the caller Id and was afraid to pick it what was he going to say,the phone stopped ringing and then it started ringing again,still he didn't pick and the phone stopped ringing again.He got up and sat on the bed,his phone beeps it was a message,a voice message.
"you don't want to pick your call..hun,you know i guessed right Jay,i know that you were hiding something you lied to me and you don't feel bad about it,if you do not feel the same way anymore then quit the f*cking relationship rather than cheat,you hurt me Jay you gave me false hope,you didn't just break my heart you broke our future I always considered myself to be very lucky to be in a relationship with an handsome man like you. Little did I know that your beauty was just a mask to hide your ugly intentions and manipulative actions. I hate you"
He drops the phone and started crying,he's not sure of what to do or how to convince her because at first he got bored and that was because of Cassie.She wore mini dresses that shows off her b**bs to seduce him he got carried away and allowed her into his life but he never stopped loving Adley and was not going to leave her for anything.He got up dashed to the bathroom and had a quick shower,he got dressed and hurried to catch the next available flight to see Adley.
Adley plans to leave the country as soon as she is done with her programme,though George promised to get her a perfect Job there in New York but she misses home and she needs a break,she plans to tell George that she'll be back after two months.
Jason arrived late and then he went straight to her apartment,he pressed the doorbell but there was no answer,he knocked and knocked.
"Adley please open the door i know you're in there,please open the door i need to talk to you,Adley!"
"go i don't want to see you,i hate you"
"I'm so sorry please forgive me"
"you're sorry? Oh for the fact that you cheated on me and then send pictures to me"
"Adley i never and will never cheat on you,i don't know what pictures you're talking about" he has totally forgotten about the pictures Cassie took
Adley opened the door and showed him her phone
"can you please explain this"
"oh my...its not what it looks like"
"Oh, let me get my glasses or better still a microscope so I can see you cheat on me in detail" she turns to leave,Jason held her hand and knelt down
"I'm sorry, i got really bored i must confess i thought i could flirt around a little but i just couldn't,i got pissed off and i unleashed my fury on you which i regretted,believe me Adley I'm innocent about the picture i got drunk the night we had a misunderstanding and all i could remember was that i saw her pushed me on the bed,she must have sent the pictures to separate us" Jason said and then he hugged her leg
"please don't leave me i love you so much"
Adley folded her hands proving stubborn when she knew that she had already forgiven him the moment she heard his voice
"get up and stop embarrassing me"
"i won't if you do not forgive me" he looks up at her "someone's going to die here of.."
"don't say that nobody is dying,come in"
Jason got up followed her in and shut the door behind him
Tbc

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by favch(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Heavenlylove:
Adley cried her eyes out that night,she has never been betrayed,it felt like the world was going to end.Priscy advised her to forget about it and move on but she just said her own she's going to let it go but not after she gives Jason and the slut the insult of their lives.The next morning,before anything else Adley took off the precious and sweet diamond ring which is now stupid and fake ring,she opened her jewelry box and picked all the necklaces,chains and earrings Jason bought for her,she packed them and walked towards the window,she opened the window and was going to get rid of them but then she had a second thought
"i can't afford to lose Jason and this lovely jewelries too,from now on i bought them myself and i didn't lose him,he lost me" she said to her self and shuts the window.
Jason was startled when his phone suddenly rings he saw the caller Id and was afraid to pick it what was he going to say,the phone stopped ringing and then it started ringing again,still he didn't pick and the phone stopped ringing again.He got up and sat on the bed,his phone beeps it was a message,a voice message.
"you don't want to pick your call..hun,you know i guessed right Jay,i know that you were hiding something you lied to me and you don't feel bad about it,if you do not feel the same way anymore then quit the f*cking relationship rather than cheat,you hurt me Jay you gave me false hope,you didn't just break my heart you broke our future I always considered myself to be very lucky to be in a relationship with an handsome man like you. Little did I know that your beauty was just a mask to hide your ugly intentions and manipulative actions. I hate you"
He drops the phone and started crying,he's not sure of what to do or how to convince her because at first he got bored and that was because of Cassie.She wore mini dresses that shows off her b**bs to seduce him he got carried away and allowed her into his life but he never stopped loving Adley and was not going to leave her for anything.He got up dashed to the bathroom and had a quick shower,he got dressed and hurried to catch the next available flight to see Adley.
Adley plans to leave the country as soon as she is done with her programme,though George promised to get her a perfect Job there in New York but she misses home and she needs a break,she plans to tell George that she'll be back after two months.
Jason arrived late and then he went straight to her apartment,he pressed the doorbell but there was no answer,he knocked and knocked.
"Adley please open the door i know you're in there,please open the door i need to talk to you,Adley!"
"go i don't want to see you,i hate you"
"I'm so sorry please forgive me"
"you're sorry? Oh for the fact that you cheated on me and then send pictures to me"
"Adley i never and will never cheat on you,i don't know what pictures you're talking about" he has totally forgotten about the pictures Cassie took
Adley opened the door and showed him her phone
"can you please explain this"
"oh my...its not what it looks like"
"Oh, let me get my glasses or better still a microscope so I can see you cheat on me in detail" she turns to leave,Jason held her hand and knelt down
"I'm sorry, i got really bored i must confess i thought i could flirt around a little but i just couldn't,i got pissed off and i unleashed my fury on you which i regretted,believe me Adley I'm innocent about the picture i got drunk the night we had a misunderstanding and all i could remember was that i saw her pushed me on the bed,she must have sent the pictures to separate us" Jason said and then he hugged her leg
"please don't leave me i love you so much"
Adley folded her hands proving stubborn when she knew that she had already forgiven him the moment she heard his voice
"get up and stop embarrassing me"
"i won't if you do not forgive me" he looks up at her "someone's going to die here of.."
"don't say that nobody is dying,come in"
Jason got up followed her in and shut the door behind him
Tbc

Its a thriller ,I enjoy this story

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
"Thanks" Jason said after settling down
"what for?"
"for forgiving me"
"what makes you think so" Adley said folding her hands and looking away,Jason moved closer and tickles her
"stop Jay I'm still mad at you and you owe Priscy an apology"
"what! You told her already"
"I'm sorry but i can't help it i never wanted to cause i thought you'd change but when I saw those pictures i had no choice but to let her know"
"now I'm in a bigger trouble"
"big time,you broke her sister's heart and then you trampled on it"
"call her and tell her that we're good"
"you don't mean it do you?"
"I'll call her later"
"suit yourself"
"I'm hungry i haven't eaten anything today"
"are you serious?"
"how will i be able to eat when my mind isn't calm"
"hmm...let me get you something,I'll be back"
Adley got up and went to the kitchen while Jason rested on the couch,few minutes later she came out with a tray containing a plate of pasta and beef sauce and a glass of water
"sleeping already?" Adley said putting down the tray and Jason got up
"I'm a bit tired"
"sorry" she said sitting down beside him "eat" she added
"you're not eating?"
"I'm okay"
Jason ate and complimented the meal and he was half way on it when Adley asked him a terrifying question
"did you touch her? I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm curious"
"I don't know but I'm sure I didn't" He replied and Adley looked down
"i wish i could turn back the hands of time, i really wish i could,i made a big mistake"
"its okay" Adley said he nodded and continues with his food
"but its not okay yet if she calls you later and tell you that she's pregnant with your baby"
On hearing that he choked and started coughing
"easy Jay" she said giving him the glass of water to drink
"what did you just say?"
"i know people like her they'll do whatever to get what they want,first she took pictures to blackmail you with and then sent it to me so that we can separate then she'll trap you with the pregnancy"
"what! No no that can't be possible i didn't even touch her"
"which you're uncertain of Jay"
"don't you worry I'll prove her wrong I'll make her confess"
"how Jay just tell me how you're going to do that"
"she's going to pay for what she did"
"Pay you say? Will that change the fact that she had s*x with you without your knowledge or the fact that she's carrying your baby"
Jason holds his head and scratches it
"I'm so going to kill her"
"no you're not,this is what you will do"
Adley explained all what Jason was going to do and he agrees, he finished his food and Adley packed the plates.
Tbc
Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kudos. Expecting moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
afolabiwunmi:
Kudos. Expecting moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
favch:

Its a thriller ,I enjoy this story
Dessydemmy:
And I'm enjoying myself everytime. Thanks dearie.
thanks guys kiss

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by melodydennis(f): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
The story is something else but the updates are slow, pls try and be updating frequently

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jason joined Adley in the kitchen,he helped himself with a can drink from her fridge, rested on the kitchen cabinet and gulps it down
"refreshing" he said and he gassed loudly
"bad habit"
"sorry" he said smiling "I'll be leaving tomorrow"
"yeah i know I'll drop you at the airport,but won't you visit mum and dad before going back at least let them know you came"
"offcourse I will maybe later tomorrow and besides ain't going back yet gonna be here for a week what i meant was that I'll be passing the night here" he said and continued drinking
"passing the night where you gotta be joking"
"do i look funny to you I'm dead serious"
"no you can't be,in fact finish up with your drink and be on your way now"
"you don't mean it right,its me Jason"
"hello...leave now" she said standing in front of him and tapping her fingers
"if this is a joke better stop now cause its not funny where do you expect me to go"
"what happened to your apartment"
"Are you really asking me that you and i know that I've packed out already"
"go to your parents then"
"its late when did you become like this"
"get an hotel room or something you just can't stay here"
"may i know why,you should be glad that I'll be keeping your company tonight aren't you scared of being home alone"
"thanks but I'm fine"
"I'm not going anywhere whether you like it or not" he said dropping the can drink roughly
"oh really" Adley said drying her hands
"I'm going to bed but first i need to shower"
he said and stomped outta the kitchen
Adley drops the hand towel folds her arm and sighs.She opened the fridge and brings out a pack of cookies and chocolate,she went to the sitting room sat down and put on the tv.Few minutes later Jason came out wearing Adley's big shirt and her big shorts but they were perfect on him.
"you bought this for me right"
"haha..that doesn't look good on you at all"
"i don't care as long as I'm comfortable in it I'm good" he said snatching the chocolate
"give that back"
"hmm..yummy it's been long i had chocolate" he said "do you still want me to go"
"do i have a choice"
"no you don't lets watch something else this is so boring"
"Jay now you're getting on my nerves"
"hmmm" he said eating the last bite of the chocolate "i want more" he added
"if there was more i wouldn't have asked you to give it back"
"what are these" he said picking up the pack of cookies "cookies" he said opening the pack
"Jay I'm sure you haven't eaten for three days now,you finished my chocolate and now the cookies"
"i still need one more thing"
"what"
"you" he drops the cookies and moved closer to her "i want you and then I'll be full" he held her waist and kissed her neck
"help somebody help!" Adley said laughing hard "that's enough Jay let go of me" she pushes him away
"do you hate me?"
"no why did you ask"
"you said it on the voice message"
"i said that cause i thought you really cheated but i don't mean it even if you hurt me so bad I will never stop loving you"
Jason holds her hand i will never ever hurt you Adley you're my life and i will never stop loving you" he said and then kissed her hands
They ate the cookies,talked,argued and slept off on the couch.Two hours later Adley felt a hand on her chest and she thought it was a ghost she screams and jumped up
"what happened?" Jason asked
"i...i.."
"i what?"
"its nothing"
"gosh Adley you scared me,don't tell me it's nothing after screaming like that, did you have a nightmare" he asked and Adley shakes her head
"then what?"
'was he intentionally touching me or was his hand moving without his knowledge' she thought to herself
"why are you staring at me like that"
"I'll be in my room"
"okay"
"do you need a blanket?"
"yes please"
Adley brought him a blanket and she went back to her room.She lied down and slept off some minutes later.
Tbc

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
As I dey read am na so he dey make my body cooleeeee. Abeg more more more

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adley heard a knock on her door an hour later and it was 3am in the morning
"Jay"
"yeah"
"hold on I'm coming" she said walking towards the door,she opened it and Jason entered
"I can't sleep"
"you can't sleep? But why"
"since you left i was unable to sleep i need you by my side" he said and Adley aims a pillow at him
"I'll throw you this"
"it was your fault i was already sleeping before you woke me up with your scream"
"its late Jay go to sleep"
"can i..." he said and paused
"can you?"
"sleep beside you,please don't say no i won't disturb you i promise"
"okaaay"
"thanks" he said and hopped on the bed and Adley joined him "can i.."
"Jay but you said you won't disturb now what"
"I'm sorry Adley" he said blinking
"stop making that face and tell me what it is this time"
"can i cuddle"
"no good night" she said and turned backing him
Jay moved closer and hugged her from behind "good night"
"Jay!"
He started snoring pretending to be sleeping, Adley smiled and closed her eyes
Jason woke up the following day,his head was on Adley's chest and his hand wrapped around her waist,he opened his eyes widely and quickly moved away before she wakes up
He looks at her and shifted her hair from blocking her face,she suddenly turned to face him and he shuts his eyes immediately,slowly he opened his eyes but she was still sleeping, he continued looking at her Adley moved again but this time he didn't pretend to be sleeping
"wakey wakey" he said and Adley opened her eyes yawning "good morning" he added
"morning Jay"
"how was your night"
"fine and yours"
"awesome,can i stay here for few more days"
"no" Adley said and got up,she heads to the bathroom and Jason followed her
"why? Am i not your husband"
"husband?" Adley said laughing
"what's funny"
She didn't replied,she brushed her teeth and washed her face
"where can i find another brush?"
"oh sorry let me get you one"
Jason brushes and Adley went to the bedroom to bond her hair
"Jay hurry up I'll be late for class" Adley said wearing her shoes,she already had her bath while Jason was preparing something for them to eat,they finished eating and Jay went to take his bath
"I'm almost done"he said combing his hair he came out and they went their different ways,Adley to school and Jason to his place at his parents house and hour drive from Adley's place.
Adley called him later in the evening
"hey baby,you didn't even bother to call me"
"come outside"
"are you out there"
"come on Adley"
"okay okay I'm coming" She came out but didn't see anyone just a big paper bag
"Jay where are y..."
"the bag is yours take it and read the letter in it"
"a letter?" Adley panicked and Jason ended the call.She took the bag and went back inside,she opened it and saw a lovely dress neck chain,purse and a matching shoe
"wow this is so cute" she said blushing she opened the letter and it read *get dressed and look your best you have just thirty minutes a car is waiting for you outside*
she was surprised and she quickly called him but he didn't pick,she ran to the bathroom to shower few minutes later she was done she add some make up to look perfect and she styled her hair,she couldn't believe she was the one in the mirror she checked the time and she was ten minutes late she ran out and finds a car packed outside and a man in suit was leaning against it
"Miss Benson come on in" he said opening the back door for her "Mr Bentley asked me to pick you up"
"ah yeah,but thanks I'll be fine here" she said opening the front door she got in and he help her close the door
"Please where exactly are we heading to" she asked as soon as he got in
"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm told not to disclose anything"
"its alright"
She kept quiet wondering where he could be taking her to she wanted to ask again but stopped,he was doing what he was told she can't be forcing him to talk.
Soon they arrived at an event centre,the driver quickly parked got down and ran to open the door for her.
Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
waoooo, awesome. Heavenlylove keep the good work.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Dessydemmy: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
And im falling in love again!! So sweet. Weldone dear.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by wizsolzy(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Heavenlylove:
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08 Prettyhurts
Ladyverere
Warfibabe
Ikombe Wizsolzy Azeequeen Queengolden theblessedman Nnnena Adebriana Hadampson queenitee, adesina12, oly23, samyfreshsmooth, angelinastto, dtobs, yewandequeen, yungtemy, dannybomb, boffinjay, rachealfst, chizzymaris, dasilver20, michelle55, olatex25, ladiesboo, ritababe, obimgbo, njokunonsochukwu, eniqurl, cherrybrown, citas, melekan, hormobolanle, jagugu88li, nastynic, switup, oladapxon, pinkycute, roladiva, tohpahz, jeesprecy, skillful01, uniqueogo, xolocious, kajsa08, bumbae1, pepperoni55, alamiendagash, missperfect28, lovelygurl, anorexia, gabbyraze, forzarush, cyndylove64, patriciakase, ladysuperb, 9pblive, moscow0147, cerewo, lolly02, yungeez and lawlahdey

i hv come

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wow this place is beautiful' Adley said to herself as she got down from the car she walked into the hall,there are big paintings hanging on the wall and beautiful flowers standing beside them,she stopped to check them
"this piece is my favorite" said guest one
"its nice but i love that" said guest two pointing at a painting Adley was staring at and Adley wonder why they were looking and pointing at her.She brought out her phone and dialled Jason's number
"hey,where are you?"
"i know it would be perfect on you" Jason said and Adley turned and smiled
"come here" he added
"no you come"
"come on Adley i want to see you walk"
Adley frowns and cut the call and then she continued checking out the paintings
"gosh she's so mean,she's never been romantic" he said to himself walking towards her
"Jay I'm sorry but there are so many people here"
"so you're shy"
"no I'm not"
"yes you are"
"so why are we here?"
"come with me there is something i need to show you"
"really" she said holding his hand
"Dad Mum this is Adley,Adley my parents"
"good evening sir good evening ma"
"evening my dear" Jason's dad said placing his hand on her shoulder
"how are you Adley" his mum added
"I'm very well thank you"
"we've heard so much about you,Jason said you're busy with studies the day i asked him to invite you over,how is studies"
"Fine thank you"
"you've been putting smiles on his face and we appreciate it" Jason's dad said smiling
"you are so beautiful both in and out"
"thank you ma thank you sir"
"you guys should sit beside us"
"ok mum" Jason replied and his parents left to attend to some other guest
"Jay you should have told me we were coming to meet mum and dad"
"i wanted to surprise you"
"you never told me that you were asked to invite me"
"that's not necessary"
"but you should've at least told me"
"I'm sorry come lets sit"
"dad is launching a painting along with his 50th years of being an artist" he added
"wow I'm so happy for him"
"Good evening everyone we are here to celebrate with a man of integrity,highly respected and reputable man in our society,he's a philanthropist and most of all a great artist,Ladies and gentlemen please help me welcome on stage Mr Fred Bentley" the host announced and the audience stood up clapping
"Thank you thank you" he said bowing
"I'm overwhelmed and honoured First I'm greatful to God he's been the one and thanks to my wife she's such a wonderful woman,I've been painting since i was 10 then it was just an hobby back then but now it has helped me become this great,i......." he continued his speech sharing his happy and sad moment and some of the audience got so emotional including Adley
"you're going to ruin your make up" Jason said
"omg I'm gonna cry"
"please don't, take" he gave her his handkerchief
"thanks"
Jason's dad finished his speech he was being awarded and he called his wife Jay and Adley to come receive it with him.The party begins everyone enjoyed their evening food was served and they danced.
"please dance with me" Jason said stretching his hand
"Jay you're..." he didn't even wait for her to finish he pulled her up and took her to the dance floor,they haven't danced for long before Jason knelt down and then brought out a small case gaining everybody's attention
"will you marry me?"
"oh my.." Adley said "yes yes" she added stretching her hand,Jason put the ring on her finger and then hugged her
"I'm gonna kill you" she whispered into his ears
"i know"
"I've already said yes so now what"
"now official" he said and kissed her
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
The party ended,the guest left and the hall was being arranged
"thanks for coming,thanks for coming" Mr Fred Bentley greets as the guests were leaving
"congratulations once again dad"
"thanks Adley and hope you guys are not leaving"
"yes we are dad" Jason replied
"why? didn't Jason tell you, and besides its late" Mrs Bentley said
"mum she can't stay till tomorrow i already told you she's hardly free even on weekends,I'll drop her home"
"Jay! You didn't even mentioned that to me" she said facing Jason and then turned to face Jason's parent "I'll leave tomorrow since mum wants me to stay"
"that's my daughter" said Mr Fred
"Jay why are you being selfish don't you want us to know Adley better"
"no mum its just...sure you can have her" he said and they all laughed
"we'll be outside" Jason added
"okay we'll join you shortly" Mr Fred said
They walked outside the hall down to where his car was and they rested their back on it waiting for the couple to finish and Jason's phone rang
"hey sweetie pie" Jason said and Adley brow raised
"you missed alot didn't i warn you to stay and then leave later" he continued
"they are not here they are kinda busy just try and call later,i've missed you too Adley's with me,I'm serious okay talk to her"
"hey dear how are you,how's school,I'm also dying to meet you Jay told me you prefer being in school even on holidays,okay till then love you bye" she gave him the phone
"ok kate bye"
"why isn't she here" Adley asked
"mum told me that she left yesterday after she received a call from one of her classmate or so,maybe something came up i don't know"
"hope its not that serious"
"no no,not at all"
"ok"
"you'd have said no if i had invited you or tell you to spend the night"
"yes"
"i thought as much,so why did you agree so easily"
"cause the invite was from mum and dad"
"wait are you telling me that.....okay who did you first know me or my parents?"
"are you jealous?"
"just answer my question"
"its obvious that you're jealous,and besides do you want me to be rude to your parents"
"oh i see,so you agreed because you don't want to be rude,you never wanted to stay" he said and Adley looks down
"i..."
"turning down their offer,does that makes you to be rude?" he added and Adley looks up "enter the car I'm taking you home" he said walking to the other side of the car
"Jay! Jay its not what you think" she ran after him
"Adley i can't force you to..."
"I'm sorry i know you're mad at me and I'm not forcing myself Jay,fine i would've said no if you were the one that asked me to stay and that's because I'm not sure if your parent are going to like it but since they've asked me to stay then i will stay" she said
"are you really mad at me?" she added
"offcourse i am and yes I'm jealous"
"i knew it,I'm sorry,come on I've already admitted it and I'm truly sorry if i make you think that i choose mum and dad over you"
"on one condition" Jason said
"anything I'll do anything for my heart"
"i will be staying at your place till i go back to California"
"what?"
"you'll do anything for me won't you? And besides we are officially engaged remember"
"I'll think about it"
"there's nothing to think about condition or no condition" he said
"you'd better start smiling cause mum and dad are already coming" he added
"sorry for keeping you waiting" Mrs Bentley said
"no we are fine" Jason replied and Adley nodded,they entered their cars and left
Tbc
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Dessydemmy: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Nice one, but why the doble posting? Update please.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Sorry for delaying the post,there's a lil prob with ma phone gonna make it up to you guys i promise
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
"this is our humble abode" said Mrs Bentley
"this is very nice ma you've got a lovely home" Adley replied
"thank you" she replied
"Jay show her around while we freshen up" Mr Fred said
"ok dad" Jason replied
Mr Fred and his wife went to their bedroom upstairs and Adley watch them go,it was as if she was in a royal palace with big pictures and paintings hanged on the wall
"this way Adley" Jason said
"ok" she replied looking here and there,she believes her bosses' house was a palace but as soon as she got down from the car her thoughts changed,the house was twice bigger than her bosses' even with the sight of a waterfall at the front of the house and a large swimming pool at the backyard one would believe that it really is a royal palace.Jason showed her everywhere,the last place he took her to was his dads office where he paints and did all his art works
"so I've showed you everywhere,feel at home if you need anything to eat or drink you know where to find it and if you can't find it just ask me"
"ok sir" she said chesting out and then they both burst into laughter
"dad and mum will soon be out so we need to hurry up and freshen up too,i already told you to spend the night in kate's room but you refused" Jason said
"and i already told you that i can't I'll be fine in the guest room,i can't stay in her room while she's away it isn't polite Jay" she replied
"who are you calling?" she asked
"I'm calling kate to ask if you can stay in her room"
"no no no Jay" she said collecting the phone from him "please don't the guest room is okay"
"suit yourself" he said and Adley smiled handling over his phone to him
"just call me if you need anything"
"okay thank you" she said and then closed the door. She fell on the bed and then sit up,she was feeling uneasy,she took off her shoes and went to the toilet
"oh my...not today..gosh" she said as she noticed blood stains
"thank God it hasn't stained my dress" she added and hissed
*i should've agreed to stay in kate's room I'm sure I'll find a p*d to use now how am i going to tell Jay" she thought to herself
"Jay"
"Adley you sound somehow hope no problem"
"no no i mean yeah humm..could you please bring me something to change into"
"oh yes I'm very sorry i totally forgot just give me a minute"
"wait..there's something else"
"what's that"
"i need...could you please bring some...ehmm some p*d in kate's room"
"s...ure of..offcourse" he said stammering
*why is it too big for her to ask,kate use to call me to help her buy it" he thought to himself
Adley came out of the toilet wrapped in a towel as she heard a knock,she opened the door and hid herself behind it
"here" Jay said handling them over to her
"thanks"
"you're welcome"
She closes the door and ran back to the toilet soon she was done,she came out and went to the sitting room,there she finds Mr and Mrs Bentley sitted
"My dear have your sit" Mr Fred said
"what's keeping Jason?" Mrs Bentley asked
"I'm here" Jason said climbing down the stairs
"get something for Adley to drink" Mr Fred said
"no thank you I'm okay" Adley quickly replied
"okay,Jason told me you'll be done studying next month is that true?" Mrs Bentley asked
"yes actually i ought to have been done a month ago but i missed classes and the final exam cause i was being admitted at the hospital and was there for a while"
"oh really..but Jason why didn't you tell us" Mrs Bentley asked
"I'm also just hearing it now,Adley you never told me"
"i don't want to disturb you,you might have travelled back and i don't want you to lose focus on your studies"
"she is right" said Mr fred
"Dr George was with me and his kids they're like a family to me,Jay knows them,I'm here in Newyork with the help of his wife whom i worked with as a youth corper" Adley continued,she told them more about herself and her family,her school her career and some other things.Mr and Mrs Bentley enjoyed her company,they also shared their old memories with her,they gave her a picture album of their family,they laughed and chatted
"who is this?" Adley asked pointing to a boy sitting in the middle of Jason and Kate
"he is our first son,he died at a tender age" Mr Fred said
"oh I'm soo sorry about that dad"
"its alright dear"
"may his soul rest in peace" she added and they all said Amen
"Adley where would you like to work?" Mr Fred asked
"dad she isn't even done studying and besides i don't want her to work"
"what..Adley don't listen to him,his dad also told me not to work but i disagreed"
"yes but i allowed you to work because you wanted to and you barely go to work always saying you need some rest yet you never resigned" Mr Fred replied
"that was because i was pregnant and i had to take care of the kids"
Jason and Adley watched as the couple argued and they were jealous
"dad mom its okay Adley is not working and that's final" Jason interrupts
"Jay" Adley said holding his leg
"Adley do you want to work?" Mrs Bentley asked
"please say no" Jason pleaded
"yes" Adley said nodding
"then you shall I'll prepare a post that'll fit with what you studied all you have to do is pick any of the company you want" Mr Fred said
"wow..thanks sir thank you so much"
"you're welcome"
Few minutes later they all rounded up and retired to their bedroom to have a good night rest
Tbc

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Adley couldn't sleep,she picked up her phone and was going to text Jason but stopped, thinking that he should be sleeping by now. Her throat was dry and she needed to drink water,so she went to the kitchen quietly,she didn't bother to switch on the light as she went straight to the fridge
"Adley" Mrs Bentley called and Adley frozed
"I'm sorry i scared you,i didn't switch on the light cause i don't want anybody to find out that I'm here,i would have kept mute but you might see me and it would cause you to drop something or scream and others will wake that was why i called your name" she added
"oh I'm here to get a glass of water,i couldn't sleep" Adley replied
"me neither" she said getting up,she lights a candle and went back to sit that was when Adley noticed the alcoholic drink she was drinking
"but mom you are not supposed to be doing this" she said looking at the wine
"i don't drink believe me even when my first son died i didn't but i just can't help it tonight i can't stop thinking about him,he died such a painful death" she said and started crying
"its okay mom I'm sure he won't be happy with the way you're doing,you're going to hurt yourself and i won't let that happen" Adley said as she draws a chair closer to her,sits and placed her hand on her hands pushing away the drink
"if i had stayed back home it wouldn't have happened if i had not gone to the party that day he might not have died I'm such a horrible mother" she said crying
"mom no you're not,you're a wonderful mother,God is aware of everything that's happening to us,you have Jason,kate,dad and me so you need to be happy for us mom we need you to be strong" Adley replied and wiped her tears with her bare hands
"mom look at me,whatever situation we find ourselves we just have to keep thanking God, and please stop blaming yourself its not your fault what will be will be,promise me you'll stop blaming yourself and also stop drinking"
"i promise i won't,thank you Adley" she said and they hugged
"please don't mention this to anyone"
"offcourse i won't"
"i trust you on that one cause you kept your being sick from Jason,women like you are scarce,whatever Jason might do to offend you please just report him to me or his dad i don't want him to lose you""
"he won't" she said "now go have some rest okay" she added and Mrs Bentley nods.
Adley cleared the table and there was no sign of alcoholic drink she took a glass cup and poured herself some water from the fridge,she puts off the candle light and headed back to her room.
She met Jason at the door knocking
"where were you? I called your number but you weren't answering" Jason said
"i was thirsty so i went to the kitchen to drink some water"
"ok"
"so why are you here"
"lets go to my room" he said
"why?" she replied folding her hands
"don't ask get your phone and lets go"
"you can't force me to do something against my wish Jay,goodnight"
"pleeeeease" he said holding her hands
She frowned and then went in to get her phone and they both went to his bedroom and lied on the bed
"why didn't you tell me,you lied that your exams were postponed" Jason said
"i knew it"
"Adley please don't keep anything away from me"
"I'm sorry it won't happen again i promise"
"are you sure?" he asked and Adley nodded
"I'm also sorry that i never mentioned my brother's death to you"
"its alright i also have a step sister who is no more but nobody told me about it then i believed that i was not told because i was a kid but even till now they still hide it from me they all think that i still don't know about it"
"oh i don't know what to say may her soul rest in perfect peace"
"amen"
"Adley"
"yes"
"promise me you'll always be by my side no matter what"
"i promise i will always be there for you"
"thank you i love you"
"i love you more" she said and he hugged her,some minutes later he slept off and Adley quickly wiped her tears from dropping on his face,she won't be able to bear it if cassie eventually got pregnant for him,she'll be left with no choice but to leave him,she cried silently and then later fell asleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought It Was Real by kihi23(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please if that is d end of ur story, then for next time don't play with people's emotions. Half story

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2017
kihi23:
Please if that is d end of ur story, then for next time don't play with people's emotions. Half story
so so sorry guys my phone fell and the screen broke i also tried to borrow phone but it wasn't that easy even went to a cyber cafe just coz of you guys i also cant take it if the story i was reading is incomplete so i know how u feel please bare with me
but I'm back and the remaining few chapters is gonna be breathtaking kiss
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
The next morning,Jason heard a knock on the door,he saw that Adley was still fast asleep he got up and went to open the door
"good morning son?" Mr Fred said
"morning dad how was your night?"
"quite interesting and yours?"
"fine sir"
"and how is my beautiful wife?" he said smiling and Jason looked back
"she's still sleeping,is mum also awake?"
"yes she is,and i think you'll have to wake her up if you don't want her to be late for class"
"wh..who?" Jason said and then checks the time "oh my its past nine" he added and ran back inside the room
"Adley adley wake up" he pats her gently
"okay i wiii..ii" she said and turned to face the other side
"Adley wake up its past nine"
On hearing this,she jumped up and check to see if it was a joke
"oh my god oh my god,Jay why are you just waking me up now" she got out of bed and got dressed
"i just woke up too the knock i heard woke me up I'm so sorry"
Adley carried her bag and went out and Jason followed
"Hey Adley good morning my dear how was your night?" Mrs Bentley said
"good morning mum good morning dad,my night was fine thank you,i will be on my way now"
"but why? Won't you have breakfast with us"
"huhh.."she stammered
"she told us last night that she's still in school or have you forgotten and today is Friday which means she has to go to school right Adley?" Mr Fred said
"yes sir,mum do not worry we'll have so many breakfast together some other time i promise"
"okay then i love you" Mrs Bentley added
"i love you too"
"Jason why are you still dressed like this won't you drop her" Mr Fred said
"huhh just a minute I'll be right back" he said and ran back upstairs,he was out a minute later and they left
"so should i drive straight to your school?"
"gosh I'm late for class already and i need to go home to change"
"so what do we do now?"
"just take me home"
"okay"
They got to her place some minutes past ten,she rushed to her room,had a quick shower dressed up and rushed out and quickly entered the car
"it took you just ten minute"
"wow,go go go"
Jason starts the car and speeds off,they got to the school half past ten
"thanks Jay I'll call you bye" she hurries off
Jay went back home and pack some of his few things,he lied to his parent that he'll be staying at a friends place because he needed to sort out some things before he goes back.
He drove back to the school and texted Adley *I'm outside the school i need the key to your apartment*
Adley called him as she saw the message
"Jay what do you mean by you need.."
"we agreed on me staying at your place till i go back didn't we?"
"no we didn't Jay"
"come on Adley pleease"
"are you being serious right now"
"do i sound like I'm joking"
Adley ended the call and said yes aloud as if she'd won a jackpot,she loves the idea so much,she ran out of the school and looked for Jay
"are you looking for something?" Jason said standing at her back
"oh Jay" she turned almost immediately and hits him on his chest "you scared me"
"oww that hurts" he said holding his chest
"lets go home" Adley said
"did you just say that,you mean let as in we,oh thanks Adley you won't regret taking me in i promise" he said and Adley was just smiling
They left the school and headed home and Jason was the happiest man on earth at that moment

2 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Real by TemmyT123(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thumbs up. Nice one. Keep it coming.
Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
So so so interesting, keep it coming.
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Home sweet home" Jason said as soon as they arrived
"look at you" Adley replied
"ouch" Jason shouted holding his chest and going down slowly
"are you okay what is it" Adley ran to his side,knelt down beside him and holds his head
"m...my chest" he replied
"what happen to it what did you eat i mean did you fall on your chest lets take you to the hospital now okay just try and get up"
"no no i don't want to go I'll be fine with just a kiss" he said
"what" she pushed his head away "what kind of a joke is that Jay"
"I'm sorry"
"you're sorry?"
"i was just joking i don't know its going to turn out like this I'm really sorry"
"just a kiss"
"wha..what do you.."
"sshh" she said "you want a kiss then imma give it to you" she tried to kiss him but he moved his head back
"i was just joking i really didn't mean it"
"so what are you insinuating,that i cannot kiss my husband or what"
"uhh no but we are not married yet"
"what" she replied and burst into laughter
"its not funny" he said and got up
"I'm sor..no i shouldn't be its you who should be,but i can't believe you are actually going to kiss me after marriage"
"i never said that"
"but you just did" she replied getting up
"what i mean was that you called me your husband and that was why i said we are not yet married"
"oh! That,okay then,its not as if we haven't kissed before so there is no point in agreeing to kiss after marriage"
"yeah" he replied
"I'll be right back" she said and went to her room
Jason sat down and switched on the tv,he actually wanted to kiss her but he suddenly started feeling uneasy because they were too close and he might get carried away with it,he doesn't want to hurt her feelings,she is a Queen and he's gotta treat her like one
Adley came out few minutes later wrapped in a towel
"Jay have you seen my phone"
"no i.....haven't" he said looking at Adley from head to toe "oh there it is" he added
"here" he said handling the phone over to her
"thanks I've been searching everywhere for it and you won't believe this if i tell you"
"what?" he asked trying to concentrate on her face
"A day can't pass by without me searching for my phone"
"really then you should always leave it on the table"
"yeah I'll try" she said and then noticed that Jay is avoiding her he isn't looking at her
"Jay are you okay you seem to look down somehow,is anything the matter?"
"no no its nothing,go ahead and finish with what you are doing"
"Jay i know you i know something is going on you can't just..." she sat beside him
*you are making me feel uneasy Adley you shouldn't be wearing this in front of a man* he wanted to say that but he can't
"we'll talk about it when you're done" what did i just say what am i going to tell her oh my god I'm in a mess
"okay" she stood up and went to the bedroom
and straight to the bathroom and then burst into laughter but quickly covered her mouth
*he shouldn't have chosen to stay here,I'm gonna make him feel the heat he will never forget about me,he won't even dare go near any other woman* she thought to herself standing in front of the mirror
Jay noticed something weird in his trouser,that has never happened before,he felt he was hard and its showing in his trouser,he ran to the kitchen and took a cold drink from the fridge to calm him but it doesn't seems to work he went back to the sitting room,sat down and placed a pillow on his laps
Adley came out few minutes later wearing a see through top and a bumper short she went straight to the kitchen to cook something for dinner. Jay went to her room,he had a quick shower and change to something more relaxed,they both had dinner and had a long chat and then Adley placed her head on his laps which send shivers down his spine

2 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tasty more of it.......................... Kudos
Re: I Thought It Was Real by itsandi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice update smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
"that reminds me,you were going to tell me something" Adley said
"oh really I've forgotten please remind me" he replied stretching his legs
"you wanted to tell me why your mood swinged"
"oh...yea i was thinking about my late brother" he lied
"oh I'm so sorry i shouldn't have asked"
"no no its okay"
"everything is gonna be alright okay" she said and he nodded
Adley climbed on Jason and pushed him backwards
"wh...what are you..."
"sshh" she shuts his mouth and gently placed a kiss on it,the kiss went wild and at a tap of a finger Jason was already on Adley,she wrapped her legs around him and was taking off his shirt but Jason withdrew himself and got up
"I'm sorry Adley i can't do this" he said breathing heavily
"we shouldn't be doing this" he added
"we have the right to do anything we want Jay"
"yes i know but.."
"but what jay come on don't be like this"
"please Adley "
Adley moved back and turned to leave but he grabbed her hand and pulled her back,he carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed,he took off his shirt and climbed on her
"Jay i was just joking i didn't mean it i just wanted to test you and you passed"
"what?"
"I'm sorry"
"well you're my wife we can do anything we want right"
"after marriage" she said and he burst into laughter
"you are so mean Adley you were enjoying it and i was hurting thinking it was real"
"I'm soorry,put on your shirt"
"no"
"then you'll leave me with no choice than to loose it tonight"
"loose what"
"never mind"
"your virginity"
"how did you know"
"i was actually guessing"
"i was hoping to tell you after marriage"
"then i should wear my shirt"
"no don't i love it like this" she said and she bite her lips
"i love you"
"i love you more"
Adley placed her head on his chest and he brushed her hair with his hand gently,soon they slept off
Jay enjoyed his stay with Adley,it feels as if they were already married when it was time to leave it was really hard he even thought of cancelling his trip.
few weeks later Adley was done with her studies she travelled back to Nigeria. She missed home her family her friends and they all missed her,she stayed in Nigeria for a month,and then travelled back to the states.
She started working few days after she arrived,she moved to a new apartment and got a car,life is so good she always say
Ten months later Adley celebrated her Twentyfifth birthday she invited some few friends from her work and her neighbours,Kate came and Mrs Bentley they told her Mr Fred had to attend to some urgent business,they asked if Jason was coming but she told them he called this morning saying his flight got cancelled,they haven't finished talking when Jason appeared
"Happy birthday darling" he said and hugged her
"your flight go...."
"i was just joking" he cuts her in "mum kate" he added and he hugged them
"welcome son how was your trip"
"peaceful"
"i know you won't miss your wife's birthday party" Kate said
"trust me not even for anything" he said and they all laughed "talking about my wife,mum Kate, Adley and i will be getting married in two months time"
"woah" said kate
"thank God" his mum said
"Adley said she want the introduction and engagement done in Nigeria and then the court and white wedding will be done here in NY"
"that's awesome" said Mrs Bentley
"fantastic" Kate added
Adley was full of joy she was so happy,her birthday party was fun and full of surprises from the gifts she received and the popular artist Jason had invited to come play at her birthday,one could have concluded that it was her happiest day but its just a tip...
Re: I Thought It Was Real by itsandi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nice update smiley Read other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Enjoy smiley
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Two Months later Adley got Married to Jason,it was a smooth and glamorous wedding it went as they had planned it and it ended well. They moved to their Mansion in California which was given to them as a wedding gift by Mr Bentley,it was closer to Jason's company where he works as the CEO, Adley also requested for a transfer to their other branch at California.
"Finally" Jason said
"yeah finally" she added
"now we can do whatever we wanna do,gosh i couldn't wait for this day to come"
"same here"
"i love you so much" he said and Adley was just staring into his eyes,she then closed her eyes waiting for a kiss but Jason just smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.
They enjoyed every part of their first night, Jason made his wife a woman and Adley made her husband a man. They resumed work after two weeks but agreed on coming home early.
A week later,Jason noticed that Adley sleeps and eats a lot she's becoming lazy she always complained of being tired but he was never angry,he has got used to her saying she need to rest whenever he tries to have s*x with her and she hardly goes to work. He was told that his wife is always sleeping at work and that he should please allow her sleep at home,he was confused about her sudden change,he then decided to talk to her about it.
"Sweetheart"
"yeah"
"humm...are you sure you're okay"
"what do you mean I'm fine how many time do i have to tell you and why are you asking?"
"you've cha.."
"i already told you that nothing has changed"
"you may not know but i do people around you are also complaining"
"that your wife sleeps and eats a lot that you married a lazy wife is that it "
"no i didn't mean it that way,you totally..." he hasn't completed what he was saying when Adley got up and left angrily,she went to the bedroom and locked the door,she walked towards the mirror and stood in front of it.
"what is wrong with me why is everyone complaining about me,even my husband is fed up,but there's nothing wrong with me" she kept talking to herself and then her phone ranged
"hey Priscy its so good to hear your voice"
"you heard my voice this morning,what's going on"
"nothing I'm just bored"
"bored! Why is your husband not home"
"he is,we had a fight"
"what! Its hardly a month after your wedding and you guys are already having a fight"
"actually I'm the one fighting with him"
"how long has it been"
"five minutes ago"
"fi..hahaha i can't believe you"
"its not funny"
"I'm sorry"
"have you noticed any changes in me"
"nope why did you ask"
"never mind"
"is that the cause of your so called fight"
"I'm not supposed to be discussing this with any other person but you're different,the thing is that.." she paused and quickly entered the bathroom
"he said I've changed that i eat too much, sleep too much its not that he actually put it that way i mean he won't even dare say that his wife eats too much"
"wait a minute,when was the last time you saw your period"
"last we..last month why are you asking"
"you mean you haven't seen it this month"
"hello were talking about something else here what's with the period,it comes late at times"
"you might be pregnant"
"what! Pregnant?"
"yeah cause when i was pregnant i also sleep and eat a lot,I'm always tired i even find it hard to wash my undies"
"you won't believe me if i tell you this i mean that's what I'm facing right now i force myself to wake up and do some house chores this morning,do you mean that I'm pregnant"
"i said you might be,are you feeling dizzy or vomiting"
"no"
"then why are you eating and sleeping too much maybe you need to see a doctor"
"if that is a joke better stop it"
"sorry huh I was joking you're getting angry easily these days that's one of a pregnancy symptoms" she said and they both burst into laughter they talked for a while and they ended the call. Adley thought about what Priscy had suggested and hoped for it to be true she came out of the room and went downstairs
"you locked the door and i tried calling you but your line was busy" Jason said
"I'm sorry" he added
"no you shouldn't,i just got pissed off and i needed some time alone I'm sorry"
"its okay,come here" he pulled her for a hug
"I might be pregnant"
"you..what makes you think so i mean,sit sit oh my..are you serious"
"I'm not sure"
"should we go to the hospital or what,maybe i should call the Doctor to send a nurse over to come test you"
"calm down lets just find out ourselves"
"how?"
They decided to do a home test,Jason went to buy the tool they were going to use while Adley went to get some water to drink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Is A Dangerous Game / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old / Guess The Author Or The Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.