Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room (65769 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It / She Stopped Her Neighbors’ 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room Because Of This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
She is right, what do mothers even teach their sons?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by kayo80(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
*In Olamide's voice*

He's a grown man in a young body.
Olamide, 2014

'He's a grown man in a kunkunlu body.'
And it was Lil Kesh, not Olamide.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
milky3:
HOW TO RELATE WITH YOUR CHILD
In psychology, it has been established that a child's personality would have formed by the age of 5. This gives insight into how to relate with a child and as he/she grows up.
1. Be a parent to the child between birth and 12 years of age. This is when the spankings, etc can come in. Whatever you don't correct at this age, forget about correcting later. Correct their perceptions, their orientations, etc. Be available to physically incorporate values into them.
2. From the age of 13-19, you are to be a friend to them.
Many parents want to do core parenting at this age range. If you didn't achieve that earlier, you may not succeed outrightly here.
Note that one significant factor that can help the child at this phase is the God-factor. If they find God at this age or earlier, they will likely stick to Him forever.
3. From age 20 and above, the best you can be to the 'child' is a mentor.
At this phase, be an inspiration to him/her. Let your life inspire him/her. Let your marriage inspire. Inspire them to do things rather than wanting to push your way through. You cannot be adopting spanking and slappings at this age. That is if you are not slapped back. Because if you did a good job, you won't have to be slapping a 25 year old.
Conclusion...
1. Never stop praying for your child however old they grow. Never stop committing them to God's hands.
2. Never stop being a parent no matter how old they grow, but don't forget that life is in phases and maximize every phase of their lives by the right approach. Your child is not just the body you see but a soul with an eternity. Parents have a role to play in where that eternity would be.
what most of you shouting and ranting abt the boys age us that the earlier u start training the better for d child...
very very intelligent post!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Fkforyou(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
She is very stupid for judging a 2 years old boy by the actions of men in her life...... angry

A 2 year old boy that can't tell right from wrong... angry

To hell with her and her door and also shove that her personal vandetta against men up her tight hole... undecided

Haba, everything is now viewed as a man vs women ish... undecided

Meaning, by mare virtue that he is a boy, his fate has been sealed as a potential terror.... undecided
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
kayo80:

'He's a grown man in a kunkunlu body.'
And it was Lil Kesh, not Olamide.
Sitting on the throne by Olamide.

Listen to it well

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by kayo80(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Sitting on the throne by Olamide.

Listen to it well

Okay.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kingluqman89:
This lady fine sha.. E look like Akwa Ibom lady.

E be like sey d lady get visitor.. E no want make the troublesome boy to dey disturb am when d man in her room dey give am.
give am what? Be precise please
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by t00dugged(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
milky3:
HOW TO RELATE WITH YOUR CHILD
In psychology, it has been established that a child's personality would have formed by the age of 5. This gives insight into how to relate with a child and as he/she grows up.
1. Be a parent to the child between birth and 12 years of age. This is when the spankings, etc can come in. Whatever you don't correct at this age, forget about correcting later. Correct their perceptions, their orientations, etc. Be available to physically incorporate values into them.
2. From the age of 13-19, you are to be a friend to them.
Many parents want to do core parenting at this age range. If you didn't achieve that earlier, you may not succeed outrightly here.
Note that one significant factor that can help the child at this phase is the God-factor. If they find God at this age or earlier, they will likely stick to Him forever.
3. From age 20 and above, the best you can be to the 'child' is a mentor.
At this phase, be an inspiration to him/her. Let your life inspire him/her. Let your marriage inspire. Inspire them to do things rather than wanting to push your way through. You cannot be adopting spanking and slappings at this age. That is if you are not slapped back. Because if you did a good job, you won't have to be slapping a 25 year old.
Conclusion...
1. Never stop praying for your child however old they grow. Never stop committing them to God's hands.
2. Never stop being a parent no matter how old they grow, but don't forget that life is in phases and maximize every phase of their lives by the right approach. Your child is not just the body you see but a soul with an eternity. Parents have a role to play in where that eternity would be.
what most of you shouting and ranting abt the boys age us that the earlier u start training the better for d child...
thanks for this,very educating

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
2yr old boy! Mad woman, she wan homo cex the boy
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fkforyou:
She is very stupid for judging a 2 years old boy by the actions of men in her life...... angry

A 2 year old boy that can't tell right from wrong... angry

To hell with her and her door and also shove that her personal vandetta against men up her tight hole... undecided

Haba, everything is now viewed as a man vs women ish... undecided

Meaning, by mare virtue that he is a boy, his fate has been sealed as a potential terror.... undecided
bros her hole is not tight o.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Kingluqman89(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
give am what? Be precise please
Banana
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by kennydotkom(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Infact am always tired of my son as he is going to 3 yrs the rate at which he play restlessly , sturbbon , he cry for fun at little spank, ready to be whiever that shout on him Honestly we as parent need alot of patience as they pass thru this development process. We. Have to correct them carefully so that you dont create too much fear in ur child mind when you shout or scold him too much so that he or she wont become timid/fearful when he /she has ecounter with his or her mate.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Ajeyo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank you madam for your stand.The boy will be a bully if not curbed in his tracts,a two years old boy screaming and you can see it was his mother that brought him up like that :so that he will not be dull'.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Ajeyo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank you madam for your stand.The boy will be a bully if not curbed in his tracts,a two years old boy screaming and you can see it was his mother that brought him up like that 'so that he will not be dull'.What a reason?.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
What she said is true though.

Parents usually raise the girl child and leave the male child to his antics.

A lot of nigerian men are mannerless. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by ozoono(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wobegist:

According to a source, this is what a lady shared on her facebook feed about why she stopped her neighbour son from entering her room.

See below:

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-reveals-why-she-stopped-her.html

cc; lalasticlala,

so seun and lala hw does dis make any sense?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Veetee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Demonic son cheesy shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Kingluqman89:

Banana
hmm hope it's not what i'm thinking?
Anyway the lady looks like my tribes girl.
Ibibiogrl rocks!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingLennon:
It depends on how the kid is being raised tho but children at that age tend to be a little bit restless and insultive. Very soon, the boy will change that behaviour to new one. Children developed in different stages...

Naughty at two is fine. After all it is called the " terrible twos" but insults is behaviour learnt from a dysfunctional setting. It's unwise to import dysfunction; especially if you have young children.
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
are they leaving in a face me i face u
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
and why did she pose in front of camera like this because of this useless yeye thread as if CNN top reporter
Jim Acosta & Christiane Amanpour want to interview her ... is she stylishly looking for husband online
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by thesicilian: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
playing with your weapon of mass singular destruction grin grin
I am a serial monogamist. lol
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by sizzlingcold(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Good. Better safe than sorry.
I once had to start locking my door also against a 3yr old daughter of a neighbour, who was for some weird reasons, always fond of playing with my belt buckles.
that one weak me o
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by gudofuck231: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Wobegist:

According to a source, this is what a lady shared on her facebook feed about why she stopped her neighbour son from entering her room.

See below:

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/lady-reveals-why-she-stopped-her.html

cc; lalasticlala,

Is the mother a LovePeddler? Or may I ask the special, where is the f**king father
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by awuf2008: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2017
It seems this girl needs help. What does a 2yr old knows?
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by ImaIma1(f): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2017
SosBuss17:
But how can a 2yo shout? He can't even talk

Are u kidding? My nephew started talking early. Before 2yrs,he was audible. And he started showing signs of a temper. Throwing tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. Dont be shocked. I understand her perfectly
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by cyberwinner1(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Who they epp? Mtcheew
Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Eboski(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
can't doubt her, I used to buy my neighbor son of two biscuits always I returned from work or give him like #20k or #50 to go and buy himself from his father who sales provisions store. there was one faithful day I returned from work and the boy called me uncle give me money I told him to grew me first before giving him money and the next thing this boy of two called was stupid uncle he said it twice stupid uncle,since that day I stop buying him anything or give him money again. so what this lady did wasn't bad. the parents should teach the child good manner.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
ImaIma1:

Are u kidding? My nephew started talking early. Before 2yrs,he was audible. And he started showing signs of a temper. Throwing tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. Dont be shocked. I understand her perfectly

You are just as freaking petty as the said woman.

Who born that 2yo that will throw tantrums that an adult cannot caution ?? That's my point.

A child is being trained by a community. She is freaking petty.

Many 2y olds 're VERY audible and throw tantrums but a huss kills it down. THEY ARE BABIES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. You keep doing that till the child knows it's wrong. ITS CALLED TRAINING. GET IT!!!

No bi to ban a 2YO from entering to her house. RUBBISH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.