Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Dirty Secret With My Landlord’s Family (my Sexual Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dirty Secret With My Landlord’s Family (my Sexual Story) (5982 Views)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dirty Secret With My Landlord’s Family (my Sexual Story) by Dpredictor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
I live in a compound of 5 tenants minus the landlord and his family. My landlady is a half-caste; I heard her mother is an American but the woman married a Nigerian man. She is this voluptuous average bodied woman with a nice set of racks. She has 1 boy and 3 girls. All are grown. This woman seems to be the heart of our problem in the compound. Her husband is a cool man who overlooks simple things but this woman will fight for everything to make sure everyone understands that it is her compound. Everything…..water, parking space, light bill, etc.

I never really found myself in such a situation with her cos I always tried to keep to myself. And she’s got pretty daughters that benefitted generously of her body type but I do not talk to them other than the regular greetings. Though I know that they like greeting me, after all, I’m a young guy living in their compound but I seem not to want to be chatty with them. I like two of the daughters especially the eldest who’s a couple of years older than I am, then the last daughter as well. I know they like me too cos I’ve seen their glances and the way they linger around when they greet me or come to my house for something, hoping we might strike a conversation. One day, I parked my car in the landlady’s parking spot and traveled cos it came up suddenly. I was away for 5 days before I went back home. I just got back that afternoon and met an empty and quiet compound. I put on the tv, took off my clothes and was about to hit the shower when a knock on the door redirected my route. I opened it and saw the last person I expected to see…… (you guessed right),

Follow and read the complete one by clicking here

(1) (Reply)

Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience / My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.