Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? (1390 Views)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Babyboo92(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Two years ago, my friend and her husband had a nasty divorce due to irreconcilable issues. At the time of their divorce, she confided in me a lot—she told me they didn’t love each other anymore and that's why they fell apart.

I felt there was something more she wasn't saying but I didn’t press further; I just pretended to believe her.

A few months ago, I ran into her ex-husband, Tim at a party and we danced together. He’s a really good dancer—we had so much fun. After the party, I realized we had a connection but I dismissed it as a misinterpretation of feelings.

We’ve bumped into each other several times since after the party and I sense he’s attracted to me. Fortunately, the last time we bumped into each other, he asked for my phone number which I gave to him with excitement.

The next day, he asked me out to dinner! I think it’s a date! I know I should be very excited but now I’m just skeptical.

Tim seems like a really nice guy and he’s so sexy!—I would like to go out with him and see where it leads but I don’t want to hurt my friend Lucy.

What should I do? Do you think it’s okay to date Tim?

Source:http://www.momentswithjenny.com/2017/08/should-i-date-my-friends-ex.html
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Nooo noooo noooooooo
I don't even know why you should ask that question

I think your female friends should be extra careful around you when it comes to their boyfriend/husband issues angry angry

Biko your story makes you sound like a husband snatcher angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by ochobaba(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Go ahead
Every one is someone's ex
Is a free world!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by ojun50(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
It is yr pussy, yr breast, yr hands, yr legs, yr lips do wht ever will make u happy.
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by muller101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Never in ur life date, go out or marry ur friend's ex unless both of u are trapped in a desert or an island on the condition that future civilization depends on both of you.
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Meet khadijah, khadijah is a loyal hoe, be like khadijah, be a loyal one grin
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by ikp120(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mrs blogger, yes you can!
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Jj222(f): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
Nooo noooo noooooooo
I don't even know why you should ask that question

I think your female friends should be extra careful around you when it comes to their boyfriend/husband issues angry angry

Biko your story made you sound like a husband snatcher angry
she is a husband snatcher.she has been praying for her girl friend to leave d house . who told u he is a good guy n sexy guy .u better go look for ur own man.let me ask u dat ur bf is he not good n sexy. ok ur gf hubby is rich er right.
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jj222:
she is a husband snatcher.she has been praying for her girl friend to leave d house . who told u he is a good guy n sexy guy .u better go look for ur own man.let me ask u dat ur bf is he not good n sexy. ok ur gf hubby is rich er right.
I totally agree with you
It seems she has always admired the guy
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Agbasielo007: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
I understand your ethnics that love has no boundaries but the best way to advice one is yourself.. Speak to us on counselme092749494 or chat us on counselme.ng
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Robbin7(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
U dey crase??
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Badmanbay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tell us the truth, you are the one responsible for there divorce.. Because you have been interested since day one!!
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
ochobaba:
Go ahead
Every one is someone's ex
Is a free world!!!
Even though everyone is someone's ex and all we do is recycle, she shouldn't date her friends ex husband, its backstabbing.
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Lalas247(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
You can marry him op or the imaginary friend grin
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nooooooo.

You should not even think of something like that.
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by harriet412(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
op ,of all the men to to date..Its ur friend's husband u seeundecided
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by wunmi590(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Se jamb question.

No go with him and even marry him self

You think you are doing me.

If you like talk anything again, concerning your friends ex-husband

Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by ochobaba(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
Even though everyone is someone's ex and all we do is recycle, she shouldn't date her friends ex husband, its backstabbing.

Ex husband you said
She was never the cause of their break-up
Remember when love comes, I knocks human of its feet,
So she can move on so far she's in love
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by Cool23(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Just elope
Re: Can I Date My Friend's Ex Husband? by mmaluv2(f): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2017
A big fat NO, cause you are going to end up like your friend so stay clear. N besides you are not meant to be attracted to your friend's man ex or not

(1) (Reply)

13 Common Mistakes Women Do That Cause Men To Fall Out Of Love / 18+ : How My Step Mom F+*k Me Hard Pat2 / Sex Robot Killied Someone While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.