Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him (749 Views)

My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Dainty09(f): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
A friend of mine shared this with me. She has this male friend who they been close and have been good friends for sometime now. She likes the guy but he hasn't said anything like asking her out and she doesn't want to be forward . Of recent he told her about a girl that likes him kind of. She replied him by saying if he likes her, he should go for her,she doesn't know if her response was right because she felt may be he wants her to get jealous. I really don't know what to tell her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Homeboiy: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Divay22(f): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Give her advice not that smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
hm

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by DarkMagic(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided
Always my friend
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Homeboiy: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:

Give her advice not that smiley

i dont know wat advise to give her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dainty09:
A friend of mine shared this with me. She has this male friend who they been close and have been good friends for sometime now. She likes the guy but he hasn't said anything like asking her out and she doesn't want to be forward . Of recent he told her about a girl that likes him kind of. She replied him by saying if he likes her, he should go for her,she doesn't know if her response was right because she felt may be he wants her to get jealous. I really don't know what to tell her

We'll advise you when you decide to come straight & tell the truth. It's not your "friend" it's YOU.

Nairaland girls and their "a friend of mine" stories.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Topxcel: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
She should b calm and be wise. Her response was ok.
No one shall take what belongs to her only if she believes God
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by gabinogem(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

We'll advise you when you decide to come straight & tell the truth. It's not your "friend" it's YOU.

Nairaland girls and their "a friend of mine" stories.
lol cheesy no mind them, shyness no go ever allow them come clean
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by femolacqua(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
I dey look, answer.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by MyNewJackeT: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
By using this your A FRIEND OF MINE.

you'll not get an answer In Nairaland.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by femolacqua(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
hm
Observing mode, activated.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
femolacqua:

Observing mode, activated.
i no know wetin i wan talk 4 dis one oo
d matter get as e be cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by femolacqua(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
i no know wetin i wan talk 4 dis one oo d matter get as e be cheesy
I just tire for the matter.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Talks To You About A Girl That Likes Him by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
femolacqua:

I just tire for the matter.
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feelings You Get When You Are Banned / The Day A Man Died. / Teen's Heartbreaking Last Message Before She 'drowned' In Storm Harvey Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.