Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,436 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? (1217 Views)

This year's Valentine Should Be Cancelled. See Reason. / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / How Should Valentine's Day Be Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by dennylove(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2007
to some people, they taught VALENTINE is only met for LOVERS" is not true,it's goes beyond that,valentine is all about LOVING AND CARING,like,lonely peoples, less-priviledges,poor,beggars, the hospitalised ones, and even the AIDS victims need ur LOVE too. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
in a nutshell,not only to buy costly gift for our lovers,they are some peoples that just need
ur CHEERS,SMILES,CARING AND LOVING.so what do you think
pls ur view/comment/contributions goes a long way. PEACE!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY VAL
DENNYLOVE
Re: How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by alabiyemmy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2007
Praying - for love to rule the world.
Re: How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by naijacutee(f): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2007
Wow that's so true. . . We shouldn't be too selfish with Valentine's Day. Thanks for that! grin And Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!!
Re: How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by dennylove(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2007
thanx, never know that they are kind,caring, loving peoples in nairaland like this,
i mean if we have peoples like you this world will be a BETTER PLACE!!!!!!!!! thanx once again. keep, keeping on posting.remember;LOVE TO BE LOVED. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by dennylove(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2007
C:\Documents and Settings\Samuel\My Documents\My Pictures\love_sign_sm.gif
Re: How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by cuteass1(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2007
I'm sorry i'm a bit late to the topic, valentine's day is almost over but like i said earlier i've been sick and better late than never.
@ dennylove

i couldn't have agreed with you more. And you won't believe how impressed i was when i read your post. Valentine's day is definitely a day to share love around the world. Thumbs up wink i love your way of thinking smiley
To that i say happy val.
Re: How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? by dennylove(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
Great!!!CUTE-ASS,you don't know how impress i am, hearing this word of encouragement from you,i called you GREAT, because"GREAT peoples think alike" allow me to say a word to you for the VALENTINE.
"YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION"
THANX and HPPY VAL
dennylove

(1) (Reply)

Pet Names Pls / Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. / Girls That Can Dance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.