Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

SEX STORY: Mom And Son, A Wonderful Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Mom And Son, A Wonderful Match (2537 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Mom And Son, A Wonderful Match by cyberwinner1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
"Bleep my face," she whispered hoarsely.
She knew he was there. She had come to
expect it, indeed she felt a thrill of anticipation
whenever she went to shower. She faced the
door as she dried herself giving him a full
frontal view. She lifted and caressed her smallish, but plump, breasts as she dried them.
They were grapefruit sized with large dark
areoles and plump nipples. The nipples were
firm and erect now indicating her arousal as
did the juiciness of her pussy.
She wondered if he was more attracted to her tits or the full bush that capped her bare
pussy, the wild thatch of hair she deliberately
displayed to his spying eye. She carried things
a little further today. She put one foot up on the
toilet seat, to better display her Arrow, as she
passed the towel over her thighs. Her labia were puffy with desire as she put on a show
for him. A show he didn't know was deliberate
on her part.
In the beginning it had bothered her... http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-mom-and-son-a-wonderful-match

(1) (Reply)

For Young Couples Asking, Here Are Some Lovely & Comfortable Apartments For You! / Nigerian Man Left Confused After Married Woman Who He's Had MouthAction With Severa / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.