Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

SEX STORY: My Mommy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: My Mommy (2351 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My Mommy by cyberwinner1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
"Do you wanna lie down for a little bit?
I can't say for sure when it started. I had
always had dreams of showering with mom,
looking at her, hugging her, ever since I was a
kid. It wasn't until I was 18 that it became more
of a sexual desire, wanting her naked body against mine. Kissing her neck, feeling her
breasts press against my chest as she
whispered in my ear. That was the dominant
fantasy through my early adult life (though
certainly not the only one).
I have tried to leave hints in the past- hugging a little longer than usual, kissing her cheek,
putting my hand over my crotch whenever I
saw her- but they seemed to have been
missed. Maybe my mom was incredibly naive,
or maybe my mom knew exactly what I was
doing. The latter is the reason I hadn't acted on anything, despite how hard I've tried.
My first attempt was in senior year of high
school, when my mom would wake me up
every morning. I thought that one... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-my-mommy

(1) (Reply)

If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) / See Funny Pic Of Plus Sized Woman On Top Of A Guy / Nigerian Man Exposes Wife Who Sent Her “indecent Photos” To A Bank Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.