Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant (1100 Views)

Stay Off My Posts If You're An Unrepentant Wancker, Thank You / 'The Average Nigerian Man is an Unexposed, Desperately Unrepentant Dimwit'- Lady / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
monday, 14 august 2017 is a day i would not forget in a hurry. Came out around 9pm to get akara and potato 80 naira for the night. As i moved out of my gate, some boys armed in a vigilante vehicle jumped out and asked me to move into their vehicle as i was a criminal.

I resigned my fate to what would happen to me if they were criminals. I had nothing to loose. All the worries would go away if i was to be sacrificed. The only thought that got to me was how my mum would react to seeing me gone. I watch them drive round picking innocent persons from streets. It then dawn on me that it was an illegal raid which would fetch them nothing less than 5k bail per head.

my troubled mum to cough out 5k
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
E dey happen well well for here

You go just hear "fine boy"
Before you know gbammm inside van
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
we were all kept in one room, about 28 of us. I really felt for those who had loved ones waiting for them. One man besides me in the cell, i remembered was walking with the babe after buying food at estate. He was unconventionally dragged along. i gave an elderly man amongst us the jacket i was wearing during the night to resist the cold.

For me, i was feverish and kind of began to fall ill sleeping on the cold floor. But for once, i felt some kind of relief. I didn't have to worry about what to eat or wear. How to look for jobs or pay my debt? The cell was even more spacious than my room back home. I was in the company of some funny people whose lamentations made me laugh
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
one gentleman dressed on suit kept raining insults, saying he would call his lawyers. E forget say for ghetto, any thing goes. One soft guy on native who was caught with fuel in his hand kept complaining of mosquito. He was begging the female warder to help him buy mosquito coil. I just dey observe am they laugh. probably he stays in a duplex in a serene environment as he was caught at airport road. For me, mosquito was my bosom friend in my area.

Our toilet was a bucket dropped inside the cell for us. We were to excrete or urinate in it when we are pressed. There were a lot of worried faces. People begging to have their phones to call their loved ones who were worried. The only thing i missed was nairaland and the card i was expecting that night from a philanthropist.

1 Like

Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
prayers started. Every one went spiritual. Praying for God to intervene. For me, i just watched on as i lost the faith. I, in recent times, believed the Creator was far from guys like me. They all became 'born again' hoping to live better lives once freed.i was unpertubed,

I was told if you were to be bailed the next day, 5k would be involved. If your relation delayed till 2 days after, they could manage 3k out of pity. But if no one came after three days, you would be released with a big slap. I decided to wait for option 3. Though the cell mates warned that the calabar man who was the D.P.O could slap five fingers to my face
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
redbeans my guy
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
The only thing I grabbed from your post is that you are still living with your mum grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
the chairman in the cell warned us not to move near his corner while asleep. We all packed ourselves like sardine in one spot. The next day, phones were handed to inmates to call some one to bail them. Some how my mum found out from those in the streets that i was taken. Some how she squeezed out the bail money from who knows where.

I got home and mum seeing my depressed state, keep telling me to be hopeful for life. That people die every day. But i can't. That's just me. The ENd.

Thanks for following my pathetic stories. Don't be tired to listen to them as always smiley

1 Like

Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
redbeans:
prayers started. Every one went spiritual. Praying for God to intervene. For me, i just watched on as i lost the faith. I, in recent times, believed the Creator was far from guys like me. They all became 'born again' hoping to live better lives once freed.i was unpertubed,

I was told if you were to be bailed the next day, 5k would be involved. If your relation delayed till 2 days after, they could manage 3k out of pity. But if no one came after three days, you would be released with a big slap. I decided to wait for option 3. Though the cell mates warned that the calabar man who was the D.P.O could slap five fingers to my face
Sorry about what happened.
LMAO @ I was waiting for option 3. cheesy grin
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
redbeans:
the chairman in the cell warned us not to move near his corner while asleep. We all packed ourselves like sardine in one spot. The next day, phones were handed to inmates to call some one to bail them. Some how my mum found out from those in the streets that i was taken. Some how she squeezed out the bail money from who knows where.

I got home and mum seeing my depressed state, keep telling me to be hopeful for life. That people die every day. But i can't. That's just me. The ENd.

Thanks for following my pathetic stories. Don't be tired to listen to them as always smiley
Do well to make your mum proud of you someday.
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Divay22(f): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sorry about that dude
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by FutureLeader00: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
red beans? grin
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by harriet412(f): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Red beans cheesy ..Eyah Pele.
your story is not pathetic.. its just there
I'm sure there are people with worse stories than yours. kiss
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Learnstuffs: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Guy, ur story got me cracked up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by maclatunji: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Which city is this happening?
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
E dey happen well well for here

You go just hear "fine boy"
Before you know gbammm inside van
as in eh... Many things happening in this crazy world
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol grin
Nice fiction wink
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
The only thing I grabbed from your post is that you are still living with your mum grin.
must you voice that part out

Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2017
redbeans:
must you voice that part out
cheesy.
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
Do well to make your mum proud of you someday.
women... You all are the same. Always tender, caring and emotional smiley
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jigba:
Lol grin Nice fiction wink
real matters...
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rorachy:
cheesy.
proudly mama's boy though wink
Re: Back From Prison. Still Unrepentant by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
locust:
red.beans my guy
baba.. Man don suffer

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Who Can Take My Huge Dick / What Can I Do For You? / Lady Cries Like A Baby, After A Man Gave Her 200 For Overnight Bleeping (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.