Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing (20955 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by adeniyi997: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ajibolatao:
zemandi is so so crazy right now. I have fund there and they've refused to pay me for over 3 weeks now. Please, any other writing site would help right now.
were you able to get an assignment when you cleared your browsing history....because I have done e that and still I can't get any assignment
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by adeniyi997: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
JUBSAM:
You are welcome!

please can you help...I have created two accounts and still I couldn't get assignment...been trying severally
JUBSAM:
You are welcome!

please can you help...I have created two accounts and still I couldn't get assignment...been trying severally
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
adeniyi997:

were you able to get an assignment when you cleared your browsing history....because I have done e that and still I can't get any assignment

Same here; I can't get. I contacted them and they claimed they have issues for now. They are trying to upgrade their system.
The most frustrating is that I have fund in the account but they've refused to pay.

If anyone could suggest a similar site, that would be helpful.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Contact me for U.S PayPal account for a token.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Clear the history in your browser and switch on your location setting.

adeniyi997:

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mail from zemandi

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by herlecks(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
ayo527:
Good morning everyone..
I need people who can transcribe.

The kind of transcription i'm talking about is the conversion of an audio recording to a word document.

TASK: What you basically do is to listen to what is being said in the audio and type it out.

PAYMENT: The pay is 2k for an hour long audio (60 minutes long audio). Which means if you're able to do an hour per day, you would earn 2k and if you do this for 7 days, you would earn 14k in 7 days.

I must however let you know that transcription takes a lot of time and can be very stressful.

You should also know that you will need to transcribe a 3 minute long audio as test for me to determine whether you can do this.

Kindly contact my signature if you're interested.

Thanks.
I'm interested. Please reply the mail I just sent.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by adeniyi997: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ajibolatao:
Mail from zemandi
please when you've gotten assignment from there kindly let me know...thanks
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
adeniyi997:

please when you've gotten assignment from there kindly let me know...thanks
OK. But according to them, they should be functioning next week.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by jakufai: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Hi, is Zemandi is working?? I desperately need a working article writing site. Can anyone help me please??
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by jakufai: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hi, am new here but not new to writing..please, I need help. is zemandi is working? I registered but didn't get the confirmation link..I tried to add their email to my list but still confirmation link didn't arrive my mail. old what can I do?? I urgently need help.. I also know how to get you r PayPal into ur dom acct here in Nigeria witot contacting anybody.. someone help me wit registration on zemandi
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by eWyse: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jhaytee4all:

Ok then, Goodluck to you. I'll be sending it to you soon, but just that I'm busy. I'll mention you ASAP when I'm ready to do so.

Hello,

Could you send to me too please? Just seeing this. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.