Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing (21836 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Swtchinny(f): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2017
JUBSAM:
Oh ok.

I think you should open another account. Once registered on Zemandi, new writers have about five open assignments. They must accept and write at least one of these assignments as their eval. Seems you rejected possible eval assignment. Open another account or write to support via support at zemandi dot com. Title of mail should be REQUEST FOR EVAL ASSIGNMENT.

Hi Jubsam, please I need your help. Got my first assignment, wrote but I was told my writing did not meet up. What do I do
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2017
I replied your mail yesterday. Please send me a mail with a screenshot of their response attached. With this, I'll know the exact way to help.

Swtchinny:

Hi Jubsam, please I need your help. Got my first assignment, wrote but I was told my writing did not meet up. What do I do
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by czarina(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
JUBSAM:
Oh ok.

I think you should open another account. Once registered on Zemandi, new writers have about five open assignments. They must accept and write at least one of these assignments as their eval. Seems you rejected possible eval assignment. Open another account or write to support via support at zemandi dot com. Title of mail should be REQUEST FOR EVAL ASSIGNMENT.

thanks alot, I'll do that
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by czarina(f): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Impulse80:

They haven't been giving out evaluation assignments since Hurricane Irma. You can either wait for them to come around, or you could open another account with a foreign IP address.
I'll open another account thanks
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Godmother(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
JUBSAM:
They will get back to you. Sometimes, it takes time.
Patience is key here.

Ok, thanks. I'll wait then and keep requesting for articles.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Swtchinny(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=JUBSAM post=61125816]I replied your mail yesterday. Please send me a mail with a screenshot of their response attached. With this, I'll know the exact way to help.

[/quote

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Swtchinny(f): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
These are the messages they sent me @ Jubsam
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Donbrowser,

I'm sorry I won't be sending what I had promised you earlier.

I tried sending it today via email but it failed. The files just don't seem to go through. Bare with me, biko.

Thanks for understanding wink
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2017
I
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 07, 2017
I think the issue you have is with proofreading and editing your work.

If you focus on perfecting these issues and thereafter stick with the instructions given for each assignment, you would be fine.

I suggest you use grammarly for proofreading your work.

Also use Hemingwayapp to score each of your written assignment. The acceptable score is between 0 -9. The lower the score, the higher the chances of no rejection.

Swtchinny:
These are messages they sent me @ Jubsam

1 Like

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Impulse80(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2017
JUBSAM:

If you focus on perfecting these issues and thereafter stick with the instructions given for each assignment, you would be fine.

Also use Hemingwayapp to score each of your written assignment. The acceptable score is between 0 -9. The lower the score, the higher the chances of no rejection.

Hello JUBSAM, how do i contact you? I'd really appreciate if you could put me through on earnings on the site. I have close to 50USD on the site but my available earnings is just 10.75. Why is the acceptance of articles this slow?

It's really not motivating to wait for more than two weeks for someone to get enough money to withdraw. Since you've been on the site long enough, what is the possibility of someone withdrawing to 50USD per week?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, i just want to know my prospects.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2017
The thing is, patience is key for writers with Zemandi. Although it takes time for works to be approved and accepted, you won't lose your money.

Estimated earnings is the cumulative amount of all submitted assignments yet to be approved. Available earnings is the cumulative amount of approved assignments that can be withdrawn by a writer.

There are clients who do not waste time in approving and accepting assignments, if you are lucky to work for such clients you will can withdraw weekly. But this is usually not the case!

Patience is key. You won't lose any money notwithstanding how long it takes for a client to accept and approve your work. As long as assignments are not rejected by clients, your money is safe.

I am speaking from experience.

You can contact me through my moniker here. Just pm me via nairaland and I'll reply.

Impulse80:

Hello JUBSAM, how do i contact you? I'd really appreciate if you could put me through on earnings on the site. I have close to 50USD on the site but my available earnings is just 10.75. Why is the acceptance of articles this slow?

It's really not motivating to wait for more than two weeks for someone to get enough money to withdraw. Since you've been on the site long enough, what is the possibility of someone withdrawing to 50USD per week?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, i just want to know my prospects.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Swtchinny(f): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
JUBSAM:

OK. I tried to use the Hemingwayapp and scored a 7. Well I will try again. I got one of this brownfield assignment

1 Like

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Impulse80(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
JUBSAM:
The thing is, patience is key for writers with Zemandi. Although it takes time for works to be approved and accepted, you won't lose your money.

Estimated earnings is the cumulative amount of all submitted assignments yet to be approved. Available earnings is the cumulative amount of approved assignments that can be withdrawn by a writer.

There are clients who do not waste time in approving and accepting assignments, if you are lucky to work for such clients you will can withdraw weekly. But this is usually not the case!

Patience is key. You won't lose any money notwithstanding how long it takes for a client to accept and approve your work. As long as assignments are not rejected by clients, your money is safe.

I am speaking from experience.

You can contact me through my moniker here. Just pm me via nairaland and I'll reply.

Thanks bro. You're a lifesaver.
I'll PM you
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Cool. I'm not a fan of those Brown field assignments.
I reject them without delay.

Swtchinny:

OK. I tried to use the Hemingwayapp and scored a 7. Well I will try again. I got one of this brownfield assignment
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by czarina(f): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUBSAM:
Cool. I'm not a fan of those Brown field assignments.
I reject them without delay.

Hello... I created a new Zemandi account albeit with a different vpn... I was sent a Brownfield assignment but I rejected and I'm yet to get another even after I placed a request... What could be the problem?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Donbrowser,

I'm sorry I won't be sending what I had promised you earlier.

I tried sending it today via email but it failed. The files just don't seem to go through. Bare with me, biko.

Thanks for understanding wink
Ok bro still expecting tho.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
donbrowser:
No problem. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Did you get any message after you requested for an assignment?

czarina:
Hello... I created a new Zemandi account albeit with a different vpn... I was sent a Brownfield assignment but I rejected and I'm yet to get another even after I placed a request... What could be the problem?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by rOsy247(f): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUBSAM:

@ Jubsam I want to register. Which code should I use?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by czarina(f): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUBSAM:

none... Wasn't sent any
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2017

rOsy247:

@ Jubsam I want to register. Which code should I use?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Check your spam box. If no message there, keep requesting.
czarina:
none... Wasn't sent any
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by czarina(f): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2017
JUBSAM:
Check your spam box. If no message there, keep requesting.
OK. Thanks
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Swtchinny(f): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Requested for a new assignment and got this mail. What can I do @ JUBSAM

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Write to support at Zemandi dot com

Subject of mail: Request for eval

Swtchinny:
Requested for a new assignment and got this mail. What can I do @ JUBSAM
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2017
donbrowser:

Bro...How far? Have you been able to withdraw from paypal to your Nigerian account? If yes, please how did you go about it?
Cc: Jubsam
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by go4success(f): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone. I need two writers who can deliver 2 1000 words SEO articles by tomorrow morning. I'm paying #1000 per article. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hahahaha hahahaha. Forgive my sarcasm!

You mean you want to pay #1000 for a 1000 word SEO content?

This is ridiculous!

Very disrespectful to freelance SEO content writers!

go4success:
Hi everyone. I need two writers who can deliver 2 1000 words SEO articles by tomorrow morning. I'm paying #1000 per article. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by go4success(f): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
I'm new on the platform. Just trying to have enough good reviews before I start charging what is obtainnable in the market.
JUBSAM:
Hahahaha hahahaha. Forgive my sarcasm!

You mean you want to pay #1000 for a 1000 word SEO content?

This is ridiculous!

Very disrespectful to freelance SEO content writers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013 / 10 Things You Should Never Do In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.