Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing (20962 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh OK ooo

go4success:
I'm new on the platform. Just trying to have enough good reviews before I start charging what is obtainnable in the market.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by aceTS: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Maura1(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please, I sent you a mail @JUBSAM
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
The way writers are being treated with scorn these days angry hmmm smiley afterall, those hirers never knew what the writers went through to pile up quality contents for them to get satisfied, yet they keep on complaining.

However, I'm in need of 'A' writer. grin

N.B. Pay may not favor you. . . (Think twice). . .
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 23, 2017
I just read your mail. I'll do it before noon today.
Maura1:
Please, I sent you a mail @JUBSAM
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Maura1(f): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2017
JUBSAM:
I just read your mail. I'll do it before noon today.
Thank you
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
JUBSAM please how long does it take get paid lately? Requested for payment since Monday.. Till now nothing yet
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2017
I swear I hate zemandi already! When it is time to pay, they've been rejecting the articles they have already accepted... What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
It takes 24 - 72 hours.

alaricsaltzman:
JUBSAM please how long does it take get paid lately? Requested for payment since Monday.. Till now nothing yet
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by alaricsaltzman: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2017
JUBSAM:
It takes 24 - 72 hours.

I've finally been paid... Thanks
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Mjsod: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
JUBSAM:
That's cool, Zemandi offer topics across several fields. I guess with time you will get used to the assignments they offer. The hood news is; once approved you can reject any assignment and request a new one. Just be positive.

Use this web-based app to edit your work before submission hemingwayapp dot com. Your work must have a score of 7 or lower but shouldn't be above 7

Hello, im also interested. And I've read through the chats. I do have a paypal acct but i don't think i have any contact on US soil. and hope i can use a phone to register.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Mjsod: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
The way writers are being treated with scorn these days angry hmmm smiley afterall, those hirers never knew what the writers went through to pile up quality contents for them to get satisfied, yet they keep on complaining.

However, I'm in need of 'A' writer. grin

N.B. Pay may not favor you. . . (Think twice). . .

I don't know if you've gotten but i do write too. can we have a deal? I'm on 08094541185
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mjsod:

I don't know if you've gotten but i do write too. can we have a deal? I'm on 08094541185

Urr... I'm sorry, but I have writers already.

After a job/vacancy posting of mine on Nairaland on my need for writers, I was insulted by other writers(or non writers). I ended up mailing the mod to delete the thread.

I had to use my FB page to hire, and I got dedicated people.

Thanks anyway. When I need, I'll call on you. I have people assisting me already.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2018
Anyone still writing for zemandi?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yes, I still write for them.

Ajibolatao:
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2018
JUBSAM:
Yes, I still write for them.

Whaooo that's pretty cool. Lemme jex say thank you to all those that contributed to this thread. I started writing for them as result of this thread and d 1 created by another guy b4 this.
Jubsam, do u know of other sites that are similar to ZEMANDI?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
You are welcome.

Yes, there are other sites but Zemandi seems to be better because you don't have to bid for jobs. So, I just stick with Zemandi.

Ajibolatao:

Whaooo that's pretty cool. Lemme jex say thank you to all those that contributed to this thread. I started writing for them as result of this thread and d 1 created by another guy b4 this.
Jubsam, do u know of other sites that are similar to ZEMANDI?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
JUBSAM:
You are welcome.

Yes, there are other sites but Zemandi seems to be better because you don't have to bid for jobs. So, I just stick with Zemandi.

Same as I. Just wanna know if there's any site completely similar to ZEMANDI. Thank you anyway
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Ajibolatao:
I do
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Gamelord007: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
try www.post4solution.com is a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by donbrowser(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
JUBSAM:
No, I don't earn from Paypal.

JUBSAM:
You are welcome.

Zemandi i mean!
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2018

donbrowser:

Bros have you received referral earnings from paypal before?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2018
JUBSAM:

Hi. Please is the site still working? I've been unable to receive assignment for about a week now.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2018
Yes, the site still works.

Ajibolatao:

Hi. Please is the site still working? I've been unable to receive assignment for about a week now.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2018
JUBSAM:
Yes, the site still works.

Thank you but what could be the problem? I've been unable to receive assignment.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 30, 2018
It's a server issue.

What response do you get whenever you request for assignments?

Ajibolatao:

Thank you but what could be the problem? I've been unable to receive assignment.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2018
JUBSAM:
It's a server issue.

What response do you get whenever you request for assignments?

Sorry, there's no assignment for the writer of your score. Please try after...

When last did you write for them??
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 30, 2018
Today.

I just requested for an assignment and got one..

Please, go to you browser and clear your history.

This should help.

Ajibolatao:

Sorry, there's no assignment for the writer of your score. Please try after...

When last did you write for them??
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
Jhaytee4all:

I, most of the time, use Mozilla FF. Don't they have the same features?

Ok, but it seems unfair. Isn't zemandi an U.S organization? I found out that they provide more assignment opportunity for their citizens to write articles more than citizens of other country who help them write. If you ask why. . . While I registered another account (U.S account) on zemandi, I was sent a mail that they need an article to be written. Ok, while I decided to log in to my other account (Nigeria account), I requested to write an article, and I received an email that there's no assignment available and that I should check in the next few hours. It's what they've been telling me on my old account
. But as soon as I registered the new one you told me to register, I got assigned!
how did you get a US account and PayPal account?
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2018
JUBSAM:
Today.
I just requested for an assignment and got one..
Please, go to you browser and clear your history.
This should help.
Thank you.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2018
You are welcome!

Ajibolatao:

Thank you.
Re: Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing by Ajibolatao(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2018
zemandi is so so crazy right now. I have fund there and they've refused to pay me for over 3 weeks now. Please, any other writing site would help right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.