Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal (1110 Views)

Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / What Is The Shortest Duration For Courtship? / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Courtship is a period of time when you said "YES" till the day you move to the he altar. People above the age of twenty are mostly people ready for courtship. Such person must be matured in terms of education, age, finance, spiritual life e.t.c.

As a female, you are strong, you were created so as to help men because there are lots of things they can't do on their own. Let me use this illustration, if a person is about to life a heavy object, he can't do it alone, he needs the help of someone stronger than him to help in lifting it. Men are the head, they are our identity.

Treat a woman with care because she's a weaker vessel. Being weak in this aspect is likened to being delicate like a glass jar or vase that needs extra care. God gave us the ability to give birth because He knows we are stronger than men. smiley

HOW TO HANDLE PROPOSAL

* Don't be shy. Courtship or marriage is a Serious matter, it's not the time for you to start peeling your nails, playing with your buttons. Look at him straight in the yes, maintain the eye contact and you will see him say exactly what's on his mind.

*Be strong. Don't be too weak not to throw questions, ask reasonable questions. If a man wants to deceive you, there are some questions that will melt him and you will discover his true intentions.

*Be sure of his personality. Make sure you know all you need to know about him, investigate well so you don't walk into a lion's den. Don't develop the habit of giving men's names to different pastors. It's not Godly. Don't behave like people who visit diviners with pictures. Pray personally, He will answer you if your spiritual life is something to write home about.
Discover God's will, never accept a proposal because of the physique, wealthy, job or beauty. It may affect the future.

*Make it open. Don't be secretive about your relationship. Tell your parents, friends, relatives about it. A situation where a man says he doesn't want his parents to know he's courting you, but. Fully aware that he had another lady his parents are aware of. If your are open about your relationship, if anyone sees your spouse in a questionable position, they will surely tell you.

* Never abuse a man. It's uncalled for. If you are not interested, make it know to him in a polite way. Never say "you are stupid, you are not my taste, you don't know your level... No! Use nice and sweet words to reject a proposal you are not cool with. Some ladies are in deep trouble or have been maimed all because they could not control their running mouth. Be wise.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2017
TF is even proposing to a girl. All this goodgirls hoes everywhere waiting for the right victim to devour? .

My advice to any guy planning to propose to his girlfriend, please use your head and calculate the odds. Don't go and marry a b!tch.

peace
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2017
OfficialDad:
TF is even proposing to a girl. All this goodgirls hoes everywhere waiting for the right victim to devour? .

My advice to any guy planning to propose to his girlfriend, please use your head and calculate the odds. Don't go and marry a b!tch.

peace
Its getting stale, even people marry prostitute, your talk won't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2017
What's proposal what's its relevance will it make a man treat you better
is it not the same man that will go on 1 knee and still come back to hit you.
Africans should start learning proposals truly are hogwash

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:
What's proposal
what's its relevance
will it make a man treat you better

Na d day wey u go marry or when dem go personally propose to you I personally dey wait forgrin
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Op where have you been cheesy
Yes, just as you have pointed out in your write up, courtship is a very important phase in a romantic relationship
It takes a lot of dedication from both sexes
It's also significant that both sexes don't take advantage of each other during that period, i.e. ladies doing it for money and men doing it for sex
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Young03(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2017
lost
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
Its getting stale, even people marry prostitute, your talk won't hold water.

Dwarf please stay away from me. If you're too short to realize your short comings, doesn't mean we are all the same. TF!.
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:
What's proposal
what's its relevance
will it make a man treat you better

Now someone who understands
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
OfficialDad:

Dwarf please stay away from me. If you're too short to realize your short comings, doesn't mean we are all the same. TF!.
Failed attempt at being funny.
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
Op where have you been cheesy
Yes, just as you have pointed out in your write up, courtship is a very important phase in a romantic relationship
It takes a lot of dedication from both sexes
It's also significant that both sexes don't take advantage of each other during that period, i.e. ladies doing it for money and men doing it for sex

I've been no around but I don't comment.. How are you?
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
sexybbstar post=5u9596117:

I've been no around but I don't comment.. How are you?
I am good, trust you are well?
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
I am good, trust you are well?
Yeah, I'm good.
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yeah, I'm good.
waiting for your pre weddings pictures
Or is it too soon
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sexybbstar? shocked shocked

are my bloody eyes palying tricks on me or have my glasses suddenly become weak? shocked shocked

where the fvck you've been girl? sad sad

you just abandon and left us at the mercy of them broke guys slayers huh?

Hope you good sha smiley
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Sexybbstar? shocked shocked

are my bloody eyes palying tricks on me or have my glasses suddenly become weak? shocked shocked

where the fvck you've been girl? sad sad

you just abandon and left us at the mercy of them broke guys slayers huh?

Hope you good sha smiley

I've missed you guys too.. I've been around but I just don't comment.
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
waiting for your pre weddings pictures Or is it too soon
Not too soon smiley...
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Not too soon smiley...
kk then
Inspire singles like myself with beautiful pre wedding photos of your hubby and yourself soon

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
Failed attempt at being funny.
hi, how re u dear
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

I've missed you guys too.. I've been around but I just don't comment.

oh i see

i almost thought the lucky guy took you on a vacation and you got lost in it and forgot about us

its nice to have you back sha
hope we'd be seeing more of you now
or you going back to ghost mode ASAP
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Op, are you trying to enlighten people (ladies) what to do before courtship or during courtship?

Most of your points should have been observed before saying "Yes".
Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
sexybbstar wb..
anyway cheesy

1 Share

Re: Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

i almost thought the lucky guy took you on a vacation and you got lost in it and forgot about us

its nice to have you back sha
hope we'd be seeing more of you now
or you going back to ghost mode ASAP

Thanks dear.. I'm around now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adult Circumcision / Why Do I Always See Soldiers In My Dreams? / Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.