Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? (1167 Views)

Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by oaroloye(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2017
SHALOM!

On Monday, there was excessive flooding in SIERRA LEONE, leading to a massive Death Toll.

Naturally, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA and other False Prophets never saw this coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_lvR7rHzY

The Unbelievers and the Hypocrites will scoff and wail:

“WHY DID GOD LET THIS HAPPEN?”

The Answer is very simple:

“THERE WAS NO MINYAN THERE!”

People like to hear people say:

"Oh, we're so sorry about this HORRIBLE TRAGEDY! Our Hearts and Prayers go out to the suffering masses...!"

You may be interested to know that I have no such sentiments.

Those fools brought this Evil upon themselves, and deserve to be shedding every single tear that they are currently shedding, and will shed in the Future.

Besides that that IS True Gospel Doctrine, I am also a student of SCIENTOLOGY and NAGUALISM.

The Scientology Auditor's Code says:

. THE AUDITOR'S CODE AD 18 (i.e. 1968)

8. I promise not to sympathize with a preClear,
but to be effective.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

NAGUALISM says that SYMPATHY is an INDULGENCE.

Indulgences are Emotional Behavior that WASTES Spiritual Power.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

It is possible to INDULGE, and reduce ALL Spiritual Power one had to handle a situation to ZERO.

After all the Boo-Hooing people have done, what have they actually achieved?

I have spent considerable time trying to explain Reasonably how VICTIMS OF AGGRESSION CAUSE THEIR OWN DISASTERS- but there were ZERO MATURED MINDS listening to what I had to say. This Sierra Leone Tragedy is one of the results.

https://www.nairaland.com/3789010/know-all-victims-rape-slavery

Isn't there anyone here who could have taken my Teachings to Sierra Leone, and built up A WALL OF RESISTANCE against this happening?

It is ON YOU for not passing the Communication on!

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring upon Abraham
that which He hath spoken of him."

20. And The LORD Said,

"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."

22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near,
and said,

"Wilt thou also destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt Thou also destroy
and not spare the place
for the fifty Righteous that are therein?
25. "That be far from Thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not the Judge of all the Earth do right?"

26. And The LORD said,

"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city, then I will spare
all the place for their sakes."

27. And Abraham answered and said,

"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord,
which am but dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for lack of five?"

And He said,

"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy it."

29. And he spake unto Him
yet again, and said,

"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."

And He said,

"I will not do it for forty's sake."

30.And he said unto him,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak:
Peradventure there shall
thirty be found there."

And He said,

"I will not do it, if I find thirty there."

31. And he said,

"Behold now, I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
Peradventure there shall be
twenty found there."

And He said,

"I will not destroy it for twenty's sake."

32. And he said,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
Peradventure ten shall be found there."

And He said,

"I will not destroy it for ten's sake."

33.And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

OH- THAT'S RIGHT- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS.
That is because the FALSE CHRISTIAN TEACHERS WHO KNOW dod not WANT you to know what it means. Those FALSE CHRISTIANS who LEARN this, COVER IT UP, and do not pass the Knowledge along.

It does not pay FALSE CHURCH LEADERS to let their VICTIMS know what MINYANS are.

. PSALM 137:1-9.

BY the rivers of Babylon,
there we sat down,
yea, we wept,
when we remembered Zion.
2. We hanged our harps upon the willows
in the midst thereof.
3. For there they that carried us away captive
required of us a song;
and they that wasted us
required of us mirth,
saying,

"SING US ONE OF THE SONGS OF ZION."

4. How shall we sing The LORD's Song
in a strange land?
5. If I forget thee, O Jerusalem,
let my right hand forget her cunning.
6. If I do not remember Thee,
let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth;
if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
7. Remember, O LORD,
the Children of Edom in the Day of Jerusalem;
who said,

"RASE IT, RASE IT,
EVEN TO THE FOUNDATION THEREOF."[/i/][b]

8. O Daughter of Babylon,
who art to be destroyed;
happy shall he be,
that Rewardeth thee
as thou hast served us.
9. Happy shall he be,
that taketh and dasheth thy little ones
against the stones.

WHEN ANCIENT HEBREWS CAME TO A NEW CITY, THE FIRST THING THEY WANTED TO KNOW WAS: [i]“WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE?”

If there were no Synagogue to be found, they would go to the banks of the river leading out of the city, and there weep and mourn, until there were ten of them. THEN they would REJOICE- because THEN they could go and build their Synagogue.

Any Righteous Endeavor therefore could not be started but by TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN.

That is, a MINYAN.

There are FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY Categories.

. [b]REVELATION 22:11.

11. "He that is UNJUST, let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY, let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS, let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY, let him be Holy still."

THE UNJUST do not Understand, Accept, nor Believe The Word of God, and so bear NO fruit.
THE FILTHY eagerly Understand, Accept, and Believe The Word of God, but are WEAK and QUIT before bearing fruit.
THE RIGHTEOUS Understand, Accept, and Believe The Word of God, and bear Sparse Fruits with Laborious Efforts.
THE HOLY Understand, Accept, and Believe The Word of God, and bear Copious Fruits, effortlessly, thirtyfold, sixtyfold, and one hundredfold.

THE RIGHTEOUS KNOW that THEY are NOT HOLY- but they KNOW the IMPORTANCE of HOLINESS, and that HOLY MEN are BETTER than them. Therefore, they give their TITHES and their OFFERINGS to SUPPORT HOLY MEN.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5029877_memeschumakerminyan001_png53c67988563486d1135baad92b4d1b17

THAT is the primary purpose of a MINYAN.

SIERRA LEONE is thus proven to be WITHOUT A SINGLE HOLY MAN- which is only because there is NO MINYAN in that country. No DECADE of RIGHTEOUS MEN working together in Common Cause together, to CREATE or SUPPORT at least ONE HOLY MAN.

. MATTHEW 8:18-27.

18. Now when Jesus saw
great multitudes about him,
he gave Commandment
to depart unto the other side.
19. And a certain scribe came,
and said unto him,

"Master, I will follow thee
whithersoever thou goest."

20. And Jesus Saith unto him,

"The foxes have holes,
and the birds of the air have nests;
but The Son of Man
hath not where to lay his head."

21. And another of his Disciples said unto him,

“Lord, suffer me first
to go and bury my father.”

22. But Jesus said unto him,

“Follow me;
and let the dead bury their dead.”

23. And when he was entered into a ship,
his Disciples followed him.
24. And, behold,
there arose a great tempest in the sea,
insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves:
but he was asleep.
25. And his Disciples came to him,
and awoke him,
saying,

"Lord, save us:
we perish."

26. And he saith unto them,

"Why are ye fearful,
O ye of little Faith?"

Then he arose,
and rebuked the winds and the sea;
and there was a great calm.
27. But the men marvelled,
saying,

"What manner of man is this,
that even the winds and the sea obey him!"

HOLY MEN HAVE POWER OVER THE WEATHER.

Clearly, there are no Holy Men in Sierra Leone, just as we have none here.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

On Monday, there was excessive flooding in SIERRA LEONE, leading to a massive Death Toll. “WHY DID GOD LET THIS HAPPEN?”
Those fools brought this Evil upon themselves, and deserve to be shedding every single tear that they are currently shedding, and will shed in the Future. Besides that IS True Gospel Doctrine, I am also a student of SCIENTOLOGY and NAGUALISM.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.] NAGUALISM says that SYMPATHY is an INDULGENCE.
[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

It is possible to INDULGE, and reduce ALL Spiritual Power one had to handle a situation to ZERO. After all the Boo-Hooing people have done, what have they actually achieved. Isn't there anyone here who could have taken my Teachings to Sierra Leone, and built up A WALL OF RESISTANCE against this happening?

That is because the FALSE CHRISTIAN TEACHERS WHO KNOW dod not WANT you to know what it means. Those FALSE CHRISTIANS who LEARN this, COVER IT UP, and do not pass the Knowledge along.

It does not pay FALSE CHURCH LEADERS to let their VICTIMS know what MINYANS are. ............

THE RIGHTEOUS KNOW that THEY are NOT HOLY- but they KNOW the IMPORTANCE of HOLINESS, and that HOLY MEN are BETTER than them. Therefore, they give their TITHES and their OFFERINGS to SUPPORT HOLY MEN.

SIERRA LEONE is thus proven to be WITHOUT A SINGLE HOLY MAN- which is only because there is NO MINYAN in that country. No DECADE of RIGHTEOUS MEN working together in Common Cause together, to CREATE or SUPPORT at least ONE HOLY MAN.

HOLY MEN HAVE POWER OVER THE WEATHER.
Clearly, there are no Holy Men in Sierra Leone, just as we have none here.
I again have bad news for you Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Alutunde Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) I have read your post over and over and over, but I cant understand it.

Wait one a minute ! Mmmmm about your worship of Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology, something worthwhile could be debated on that, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink.

What is this Pastor Bronchitis that we hear about your lord and master of Criminal Scientology ?

The Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology. Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, and had already fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment.

This was after a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge. Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”

One more thing pastor Bronchitis, what is this we hear about your other lord and master of Drug-induced Nagualism ?

An angry lady Mary-Anne posted ; "GUYS LISTEN. HE WAS FULL OF FUCKING SHIT. A MANIPULATOR. HE bleeped HIS ADOPTED DAUGHTER. HE IS AN EVIL CULT LEADER. THERE WAS NO DON JUAN. NO SHAMAN. IT IS A FUCKING FAIRY TALE FOR MONEY AND POWER."

A disillusioned ex Nagaulism follower wrote ; Carlos Castaneda created the fiction of the sacred tradition of a sorcerer who never existed somewhere in Mexico. His success in both hoodwinking the academic world into accepting his work as authentic and at the same time establishing a popular new cult/religion, neo-shamanism, with its own ancient sacred tradition, can best be understood in terms of a particular form of "charismatic authority," involving skillful rhetoric so that he was able to fraudulently make believable the sorcery apprenticeship he described. In fact Castaneda was skilled at falsifying self-mystification.

Are these also all lies fake pastor Bronchitis ? Is it all lies coming from the thousands of victims of Criminal Scientology and Satanic Nagualism ?
We will wait patiently for you foolish cover-up.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
GOD ALLOW THESE DISASTERS TO HAPPEN when the nation allow Satanic cults such as Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology to flourish in their countries.

A far greater danger than floods is the danger that Satanic cults bring to your young children.

Read what this son have to say about his own famous dad.

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad, “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then
spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer while chanting Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer.”

"My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts.

Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

Raflin says, " The experiences most Pagans value and disseminate have more in common with indigenous ritual cultures than with Protestantism. Even if this ceremonialism was learned from the more elite forms of Victorian and Edwardian esotericism, its evolution in Pagan practice has earthed it in specific locations in ways that establish kinship with Lucifer.

Most of the actual writing of the fiction novel by Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge was done at our apartment. After his first faked peyote experiences back in 1961 his ex wife reported. He presented it to Professor Garfinkel, but Garfinkel saw a problem didn't want to read some student's subjective assessment.
By the time Carlos had quit school however he decided to work through the manuscript in its entirety again, and this time when he finished it , he went up to the third floor of Haines Hall but this time he dropped it on the desk of Professor Meigham who he had occasionally talked with.
Meighan suggested that he go over and talk with somebody at the University of California Press, which was just across the lawn from Haines Hall, in the basement of Powell Library. He also suggested that Carlos not present his manuscript as something for the anthropology series, or any other series for that matter, but as a novel trade book with general readership. (A Magical Journey)

After Carlos formed his cult, he screwed all his followers. His wife said he was a sex-maniac. He had no respect for women.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by oaroloye(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
MISHIGAS!

ScienceWatch:
I again have bad news for you Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Alutunde Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) I have read your post over and over and over, but I cant understand it.

I am not a Pastor, nor ever claimed to be a Pastor.

"PASTOR" is an illegal office, contrary to the Teachings of the Lord Yahshua.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

Giving oneself OFFICES, exalting oneself over Fellow Brethren is a WORK OF THE PHARISEES which the Lord specifically forbade.

If all a BORN AGAIN, and ALL have THE HOLY GHOST- Who is THE PERFECT TEACHER- what is there for a "PASTOR" to do?

Why do you still need Masters and Teachers, if you have GOD?

. JOHN 14:21-27.

The point is that YOU DO NOT HAVE GOD.

The reason why you do not have GOD is that YOU HAVE REJECTED THE WORD OF GOD BY YAHSHUA, and chosen HUMAN IDOLS to go before you, just like other Religions and the Pharisees' Religion.

"ALUTUNDE" is NOT a REAL NAME- at least GOOGLE has NEVER heard of it.

A Nigerian would know that.

Is mis-spelling my name supposed to be some PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTACK STRATEGY?

I believe everyone is getting a good clear look at what GOOD FRUITS come from T.B. JOSHUA Discipleship.

AYABA OLORI said that, as a Disciple, his job was to destroy his master's enemies by any means necessary.

Wait one a minute ! Mmmmm about your worship of Satanic Nagualism

I have presented the 17 Basic Teachings of NAGUALISM, which is the Shamanistic Mystical Tradition of North, Central, and Southern American Indians, which has existed for up to over three thousand years before the Oyinbos ever knew the Americas were there.

Which they immediately tried to destroy as a threat to their own wicked perversions of The Bible- by murdering all of its practitioners.

I asked you to show any of these Teachings to be a SATANIC PRACTICE.

You couldn't.

None of you could.

Is your definition of "SATANIC" merely someone who knows more than you do?

CARLOS CASTANEDA met a survivor of the Founding Centuries of that System- a man called THE TENANT, who had been "RAPTURED" to "Heaven" as his Brethren had all accepted- only to find out that conditions there were not what they had been led to believe. They found themselves Prisoners.

After MILLENNIA, he devised a means of escape, and came to Earth, and was a witness of the Spanish Conquistadore Invasion.

He revealed himself to a group of Naguals in 1723, in dire need of Life Force he could not get from food.

In exchange for Knowledge they could not obtain for themselves, he took a modicum of Life Energy from each Nagual in every generation, permitting him to regain his youth at will. He was, however, dissatisfied with this arrangement, as was Don JUAN MATUS, the Nagual who was led by Omens to choose CARLOS CASTANEDA as his successor.

He believed that THE TENANT, as he was called, was an ABERRATION of their Order, forcing them to depend on HIM, instead of learning on their own, and making their own discoveries themselves.

He believed that he could use Carlos Castaneda to terminate the arrangement with THE TENANT, by STUPIDLY MESSING-UP THE PROCEDURE- which he did, by refusing to follow the usual protocol, and select a "Gift" that would become his signature SuperPower.

THE TENANT was therefore empowered to choose for him, and he chose something that would enable him to escape from the Earth, and bondage with THE NEW SEERS.

To do that he drained the Power of one of Carlos Castaneda's fellow apprentices: CARLOS TIGGS, and used it to create his own Pocket Universe, where he is now believed to reside, without fear of recapture and return to his Place of Imprisonment.

I believe that this Knowledge is REAL, and that it is where THE GOSPEL would have led us, if the DISCIPLES had not selfishly succumbed to HATRED and ENVY of the Brethren who would have REPLACED them- being TOO WEAK to continue in The Lord's Footsteps themselves.

It is EASY to SAY that this Knowledge is "SATANIC."

It is IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE that- since it does not teach subservience to any DEVIL- rather explains WHAT the Devils are, and HOW TO AVOID THEM AND DEFEAT THEM.

https://archive.org/details/CarlosCastanedaAllBooksInOne

ScienceWatch:
......I have read your post over and over and over, but I cant understand it.

THAT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR COWARDLY WICKEDNESS, O SCIENCEWATCH!

. JOB 28:28.

. PSALM 111:10.

. DANIEL 12:10.

YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHILE YOU ARE LIVING IN SIN, SCIENCEWATCH!

. JOHN 3:1-21.

YOU CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD, UNLESS YOU ARE BORN AGAIN BY GOD, SCIENCEWATCH!

"BORN AGAIN" in Northern Aramaic, means: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." Nicodemus spoke SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, and hence did not understand Jesus. (Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the GEORGE LAMSA PESHITTA Bible.)

Just because you had a "BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE" does NOT mean that you are BORN OF GOD.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

TO PRESUME THAT YOU HAVE ATTAINED "CHILD-OF-GODHOOD" ON YOUR FIRST AND ONLY ATTEMPT IS PRIDE AND SELF-EXALTATION.

The WISE remain SERVANTS, until GOD TELLS THEM that they are HIS CHILDREN.

They do NOT ASSUME that THEY KNOW THE VOICE OF GOD, or THE VISION OF GOD, just because they RECEIVED them.

Therefore, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA receives STUPID VISIONS, not knowing how to DISCERN THE DIFFERENCE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA&t=36s

and Criminal Scientology, something worthwhile could be debated on that, if you know what I mean. Wink Wink.
What is this Pastor Bronchitis that we hear about your lord and master of Criminal Scientology ?

I have to-hand all the Basic Sacred Manuals of the SCIENTOLOGY Religion.

There is nothing "CRIMINAL" in any of them.

None of the countries where SCIENTOLOGY has raised its flag has ever found anything CRIMINAL in ANY of SCIENTOLOGY'S Teachings.

Some of them have LOOKED, and TRIED to FIND SOMETHING to use against THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY to justify BANNING It- and could find NOTHING.

"Some States said: SCIENTOLOGISTS BREAK NO LAWS- so let us pass a Law against SCIENTOLOGY!" - L. Ron Hubbard.

That SCIENTOLOGISTS have been accused of crimes and prosecuted should impress no one, who knows that the Courts are corrupt- riddled with ROMAN CATHOLICISM, FREEMASONRY, and EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANITY- who are out to keep Mankind BLINDFOLDED.

Therefore, they put out any eyes that might be opened.

The Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology. Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, and had already fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment.[/b]

ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU JUST WROTE HERE?

This man was SENTENCED TO FOUR YEARS' IMPRISONMENT for what terrible crime?

He claimed that his SCIENTOLOGY could HEAL PHYSICALLY, and BRING ABOUT FINANCIAL SUCCESS!

These are the HORRIBLE CRIMINAL ACTS that you say makes L. Ron Hubbard a CRIMINAL!

What does TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA claim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Y4fg9XgAQ

If TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA went to France, that means that he should be accused of CRIMINALITY and JAILED for FOUR YEARS.

According to YOUR judgment.

This was after a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge. Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”

It took SEVEN YEARS to reach that conclusion?

That is bullshit! All you have to do is open up "Book One:" DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, by L. Ron Hubbard.

It says right there that this book's Teachings when applied has healed even ASTHMA- which is, to this day, deemed INCURABLE.

It says that CLEARING someone makes them more intellectually-capable, and able to pursue careers.

SCIENTOLOGY TRAINING ROOM.

Obviously, these people came here for sex-orgies?

In FRANCE, one of the notorious Colonial Roman Catholic Countries, last I heard, the ACCUSED is PRESUMED GUILTY, and must prove themselves INNOCENT. This is consistent with SCIENCEWATCH'S insistence that a man of hitherto impeccable character, known for MIRACLE PREACHING, accused, by ONE SELF-CONFESSED PROSTITUTE- Miss MBALI- without ONE SHRED of EVIDENCE whatsoever, that SHE and as many as 39 Girls or Women, HAD SEX WITH HIM ON THE PROMISE THAT HE WOULD MAKE THEM FAMOUS- "MUST" be GUILTY!

That is OPPOSITE from what obtains in ANGLOPHONE (i.e. civilized) countries!

[img]https://files.akamaized.net/imagecache/scalefit-762x538@as=1/data/www.freedommag.org3/201412-expansion/its-a-destination-flag-courseroom.jpg[/img]

SURELY THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING HORRIBLY TORTURED, AND SUBJECTED TO WEIRD PRACTICES TO CRACK THEIR SOULS?
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by oaroloye(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I again have bad news for you…..

SABC "SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT:" "BREAKING THE SILENCE” hatchet job.

(April 17, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYtTPtwIFU

Church Women assisted Nigerian Pastor to Organize Young Girls.

(April 21, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsZ8y5PpIQ

Since he hides behind a PSEUDONYM, "ScienceWatch" feels he can well afford to make these cowardly libelous statements.

SCIENTOLOGY CAN CURE PHYSICAL AILMENTS that have PSYCHOSOMATIC (Mental) Causes.

Not all people can be readily cured with SCIENTOLOGY, I do not think it fair to deny that anyone should be denied curing on the excuse that some people cannot be cured by this method.

A JUST and RIGHTEOUS person will ask WHAT DO THE SAME COURTS SAY ABOUT THE GOSPEL?

Do they accept that DIVINE HEALING is a FACT?

You will find that they DO NOT.

Are there no FULL GOSPEL Christians in FRANCE?

I am sure that there are.

How many of THEM have been arrested for "PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE?"

It is SHAMEFUL to JOIN HANDS with KNOWN UNBELIEVERS to persecute people who have committed NO SIN.

. EXODUS 23:1-6.

IF SCIENTOLOGY IS YOUR ENEMY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HELP THEIR OX OR ASS GOING ASTRAY, OR LYING UNDER HIS BURDEN?

NOTHING, of course.

That is not what you are there for.

One more thing pastor Bronchitis, what is this we hear about your other lord and master of Drug-induced Nagualism ?

. MATTHEW 6:24.

THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID THAT NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS.

But YOU feel so free to CONTRADICT and CONTRAVENE anything he says, as you feel like it.

Since you are too cowardly to reveal you true identity, you must feel safe.

An angry lady Mary-Anne posted ; "GUYS LISTEN....HE bleeped HIS ADOPTED DAUGHTER. HE IS AN EVIL CULT LEADER. THERE WAS NO DON JUAN. NO SHAMAN. IT IS A FUCKING FAIRY TALE FOR MONEY AND POWER."

A disillusioned ex Nagaulism follower wrote ; Carlos Castaneda created the fiction of the sacred tradition of a sorcerer who never existed Are these also all lies fake pastor Bronchitis ? Is it all lies coming from the thousands of victims of Criminal Scientology and Satanic Nagualism ?
We will wait patiently for you foolish cover-up.

These people had no occasion to have met Don JUAN MATUS.

We have here a load of UNILATERAL ACCUSATIONS without ONE WHIT of PROOF.

. GENESIS 11:6-7.

THE SECRET OF HOW TO CREATE DOORWAYS THAT CONNECT TO OTHER WORLDS IN HEAVEN IS EXPLAINED IN THE COURSE OF CARLOS CASTANEDA'S ACCOUNT.

Which he shared openly.

I think that following these things up is much more important than unsubstantiated accusations, the which, even if true,do not disprove the Teachings in any way.

. MARK 11:20-26.

FORMER SCOAN GHANA HEAD, AYABA OLORI has revealed that one of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S pastimes is to get photographs of his perceived enemies, and tread upon them, cursing them- completely contrary to the Lord YAHSHUA'S EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS to FORGIVE those who have offended us, and rather Pray FOR them.

HOT REVELATIONS EXPOSES TB JOSHUA AS FALSE PROPHET BY EX-ASSISTANT AYABA OLORI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaNEWLe_Z4

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

IF GOD ONLY SUPPORTED THOSE WHO LOVED HIM WITH LIFE, WHO WOULD LIVE?

As soon as someone criticized YOU and YOUR MASTER, you respond with HATRED and ANGER, instead of CORRECTING YOUR DEFICIENCIES.

THE TEACHINGS WILL WORK FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THEY CAN WORK.

"A SINGLE ACT REPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN BECOMES A FORCE OF UNYIELDING INTENT." - The Teachings of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.

Isn't it MORE IMPORTANT to KNOW that such things are POSSIBLE, than to listen to the bitter ravings of insane hateful persons who prove nothing?

Is it not more likely that they just want to SABOTAGE a GOOD THING?

For every ONE of these DUBIOUS WITNESSES, there are a HUNDRED around the World, who have no complaint against these men- but rather testify to BENEFITING from his Teachings. Why don't you talk about THEM?

ScienceWatch:
GOD ALLOW THESE DISASTERS TO HAPPEN when the nation allow Satanic cults such as Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology to flourish in their countries.

That is what HYPOCRITES say.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

ACCORDING TO YOUR TEACHING, GOD WILL DESTROY THE RIGHTEOUS ALONG WITH THE WICKED OR NOT POLICING THE WICKED IN THEIR MIDST!

That is consistent with FRENCH WITCH-BURNINGS and TORTURES.

"KILL ALL- LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!"

Those practices may have died out, but the CHURCHES that did those things, and their TEACHINGS have NOT.

People should notice that SCIENCEWATCH does not cite a SINGLE SCRIPTURE to back up his WICKED False Doctrine.

GOD DID NOT destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of the terrible Sins they were committing there- and they were committing terrible Sins there.

He destroyed them because He could not find ONE MINYAN between the TWO CITIES.

JUDGMENT COMES, NOT because of the excesses of the SINNERS, but because of the FAILURE of the RIGHTEOUS.

Therefore the Jews had a Custom, that whenever they came to a Strange City, they would look for the SYNAGOGUE.

If they could not find a Synagogue in the whole city, they would go to the banks of the river leading out of the city, to Pray and Mourn for the City that had no SYNAGOGUE- until there were TEN of them. Then, they would REJOICE, because NOW they could build their Synagogue.

A far greater danger than floods is the danger that Satanic cults bring to your young children.

WHERE IS THERE SATANISM IN SCIENTOLOGY OR NAGUALISM?

Read what this son have to say about his own famous dad.

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad, “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then
spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer while chanting Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer.”

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY'S $145 MILLION HEADQUARTERS.

We are told to believe that this was achieved by chanting "LUCIFER, LUCIFER, LUCIFER!" while spraying his sperm all over the altar.

That practice is called a "BLACK MASS."

It is consistent with ALEISTER CROWLEY'S SATANISM, which L. RON HUBBARD surely learned, when they were friends, even his apprentice, up until his death in 1947. IT IS CREDIBLE that L. Ron Hubbard COULD have done these things in his Churches. These things are reportedly done in FREEMASONRY LODGES, of equally or more seriously SACRED SETTINGS, by digntaries. The point being that OYINBO SCIENTOLOGISTS could be doing such things.

The thing is: if he was doing that, WHY HIDE IT?

WHY write books exposing the USELESSNESS and NECESSITY of those practices, and STILL be doing them?

TOM CRUISE: THE MOST WELL-KNOWN SCIENTOLOGY SUCCESS-STORY.

Do you reality think he has time for "SATANIC ORGIES?"

"My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts.

Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

SCIENTOLOGY IS WELL-KNOWN TO BE AGAINST THE USE OF HARD DRUGS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6qgjbHDAD4

It has received awards for its "NARCONON" Drug Cleansing Programme- which includes SAUNA (heat) Baths and Vitamin Therapy- which are a necessary prerequisite of SCIENTOLOGY PROCESSING.

THESE ARE WORKS OF SCIENTOLOGY THAT ARE INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN.

Why should we IGNORE them, and trust the word of someone with an axe-to-grind, and motives to LIE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlkKeOO-nTo

THIS SCIENTOLOGIST HAS AN INTERESTING LECTURE AGAINST THE USE OF DRUGS....

But some people find the allegations that L. Ron Hubbard took drugs to be more important!

How can you possibly read or hear any of his lectures, and say: "This man's on DRUGS!"

It does not FIT his KNOWN CHARACTER we have available in his RECORDED WORKS.

[img]MICHAEL JACKSON'S FIRST WIFE: LISA MARIE PRESLEY, WAS WELL-KNOWN AS A SCIENTOLOGIST.[/img]

As was her mother, PRISCILLA.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UAAfs-cAkdc/Tm37t20TEnI/AAAAAAAAA58/2AL730s2I-g/s1600/all-they-want-is-my-money-elvis.jpg[/img]

ELVIS PRESLEY, HOWEVER, REJECTED SCIENTOLOGY AND ITS DRUG-CLEANSING PROGRAMME.

His tragic death is attributed to Drug Overdose. (However, he was attempting to give his life to Christ, but turned down REX HUMBARD- ta top-three most prominent Evangelist at that time- when he saw that he did not know anything about what is REALLY behind the "Wicked Music Industry."wink

Raflin says, " The experiences most Pagans value.....

Who the [*Bleep!*] is THIS idiot? What has HE got to do with anything?

THE SATANISM ALLEGATIONS IS TOTALLY OPPOSITE FROM WHAT GOES ON IN A CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY, AND SCIENTOLOGY THEORY.

. EXODUS 21:15-17.

. LEVITICUS 20:29.

YOU ARE REALLY OKAY WITH USING THE TESTIMONY OF A MAN SLANDERING HIS OWN FATHER?

We have all his Teachings available to us.

There is simply NO WAY that he COULD have been doing these things.

[img]http://www.presse-scientology-hamburg.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/LRH-Recognitions.jpg[/img]

SCIENTOLOGY is based on very tedious disciplines, which, if interrupted, can take days into months to repair, so that NOBODY HAS TIME for that sort of nonsense.

L. RON HUBBARD'S ENEMIES included the FBI and CIA who would have DESTROYED him, if they could get things on him.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:

Not all people can be readily cured with SCIENTOLOGY, I do not think it fair to deny that anyone should be denied curing on the excuse that some people cannot be cured by this method.

IF SCIENTOLOGY IS YOUR ENEMY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HELP THEIR OX OR ASS GOING ASTRAY, OR LYING UNDER HIS BURDEN?
NOTHING, of course. That is not what you are there for. THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID THAT NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS. Is it not more likely that they just want to SABOTAGE a GOOD THING?

WHERE IS THERE SATANISM IN SCIENTOLOGY OR NAGUALISM? We are told to believe that this was achieved by chanting "LUCIFER, LUCIFER, LUCIFER!" while spraying his sperm all over the altar.

It is consistent with ALEISTER CROWLEY'S SATANISM, which L. RON HUBBARD surely learned, when they were friends, even his apprentice, up until his death in 1947.
IT IS CREDIBLE that L. Ron Hubbard COULD have done these things in his Churches. These things are reportedly done in FREEMASONRY LODGES, of equally or more seriously SACRED SETTINGS, by digntaries. The point being that OYINBO SCIENTOLOGISTS could be doing such things.

The thing is: if he was doing that, WHY HIDE IT?
WHY write books exposing the USELESSNESS and NECESSITY of those practices, and STILL be doing them? Do you reality think he has time for "SATANIC ORGIES?"

.YOU ARE REALLY OKAY WITH USING THE TESTIMONY OF A MAN SLANDERING HIS OWN FATHER?
Dr.Kolo Joshua testified live on Emmanuel TV for the world to see how he change from an unbeliever like fake pastor Bronchitis, to a strong believer and supporter of the works of the HOLY SPIRIT happening in the SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA. He became a believer because of the medical evidence based on one of his patient's miraculous healing using the Anointed/Morning Water only.

Dr.Kolo Joshua's public testimony is only one of the millions of incredible testimonies world-wide.
Kings, royalty, presidents of countries, top statesmen and women, professors, doctors etc, etc, etc, are not afraid to put their careers on the line by testifying in public that the God TB Joshua worships, the Jesus of the Holy Gospels and the Holy Ghost is alive and working most powerfully in the Mighty[b] SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA [/b]
The awesome material blessings and live testimonies of incredible breakthroughs flowing over the worshipers reminds us
of the words of Jesus Christ, "The miracles signs and wonders are done so the you all will be amazed, and then glorify the true father in heaven."

The true God of our universe has made it possible for the SCOAN church to be completely transparent to the whole world through a global free TV channel called Emmanuel TV [/b]so all can freely witness his mind-blowing miraculous work in suffering peoples lives. Many medical students and others are using Emmanuel TV as the basis of their studies into the realty of supernatural healing and most effective demonic deliverances ever witnessed since the Gospels and Acts.

[b]Fake pastor Bronchitis, I know you are waiting anxiously
for me to debate you, on the utter rubbish you have posted above. I have written too much about the real life dangers of the Sex-orgy/fraudster/child molester founder of Criminal Scientology. If I must continue writing about such trash I will have to post at least another thousand terrible stories of Scientology's Satanic roots.

The dark heavy corrosive sperm of the evil founder of Satanic fictional Nagualism can fill a thousand pages if that is what you want so readers can chose between your dark destructive Satanic Gods or the LIGHT of Jesus as revealed most powerfully in the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA. IT IS TRULY A CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS !!

GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL NATIONS.

Fake pastor Bronchitis, you have revealed the evil source of Scientology very clearly in your own statement when you said the following,
I quote you here, " WHERE IS THERE SATANISM IN SCIENTOLOGY OR NAGUALISM? We are told to believe that this was achieved by chanting "LUCIFER, LUCIFER, LUCIFER!" while spraying his sperm all over the altar.

In your strident defense of your evil spiritual master you have foolishly put the noose around his neck when you say, "It is consistent with ALEISTER CROWLEY'S SATANISM, which L. RON HUBBARD surely learned, when they were friends, even his apprentice, up until his death in 1947."
I do admire your one time honesty as you continue, "IT IS CREDIBLE that L. Ron Hubbard COULD have done these things in his Churches. These things are reportedly done in FREEMASONRY LODGES, of equally or more seriously SACRED SETTINGS, by dignitaries. The point being that OYINBO SCIENTOLOGISTS could be doing such things."

To Summarize :
From your own damning statements you agree that your evil spiritual master L.Ron Hubbard and the renowned Satanist Aleister Crowley
were close friends and your master was also his Satanic apprentice. You also point out that L.Ron Hubbards son's accusations of his dads sex-orgies on the holy alter is credible and consistent with what the Satanist, Aleister Crowley practiced.

Pastor, You should really go for demonic deliverance. Lucifer has blinded you. Your education is your trap and an embarrassment to you.

Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by Hier(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
God is not the one ruling the world. The rate of sin in the world is license for the devil until his time finishes at rapture (Rev 12:12)

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by oaroloye(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I again have bad news for you…..

The usual thing was to plant SURVEILLANCE BUGS on a suspect's premises.

Latter surveillance technology included long-range audio pickups, that do not need physical contact.

Infra-Red cameras that can see through walls.

WHAT DID ALL THESE THINGS FIND ON HIM?

Nothing!

INSIDE A CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY CHAPEL.

EDWARD SNOWDEN'S WIKILEAKS FILES also prove that the US Government conducted illegal surveillance of L. Ron Hubbard- but could find NOTHING on him that they could use. Something like what RONALD deWOLFF allegedly claimed (I believe that he would have claimed such things; since he hated SCIENTOLOGY for good reasons- least of which that he did not get a fair share of his father's WILL.)

Most of the actual writing of the fiction novel by Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge was done at our apartment.

All of these people GET PAID MONEY for these "disclosures."

We are talking something like $10,000 at the absolute minimum.

Special Interested parties of the ILLUMINATI could conceivably shell out MILLIONS of Dollars to denounce Systems that undermine their Religion, or Science. The US Military/Intelligence is known to have researched use of Psychic Powers to weaponize them.

Those who had the ability refused to cooperate with "THE ESTABLISHMENT," because they knew that the Knowledge would surely be ABUSED.

[See: THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS, starring George Clooney. Jeff Bridges, Ewan McGregor, and Kevin Spacey.]

By the time Carlos had quit school however he decided to work through the manuscript in its entirety again.....After Carlos formed his cult, he screwed all his followers. His wife said he was a sex-maniac. He had no respect for women.

THE NAGUAL SYSTEM IS BASED ON CELIBACY.

When people have SEX, their SOUL BODIES separate a significant amount of SPIRITUAL ENERGY in the attempt to create a new offspring.

This happens even when conception is clearly impossible.

The loss of this Energy takes a considerable length of time to replenish, and, until then, they are vulnerable to Spiritual Attack.

Don JUAN MATUS reportedly told Carlos Castaneda (he said in a Seminar, not in the books,) that he was HORRIFIED at the Spiritual Implications of people JOGGING OUTDOORS- their CHEST exposed to the WIND. He said that it invited SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

Does it sound reasonable to YOU that someone in that situation would go and become a "SEX-MANIAC?"

IS IT NOT OBVIOUS, THAT THESE WOMEN CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW ANYTHING MORE THAN SEX?

They couldn't know ANYTHING about Higher Spiritual States, nor could they have PHYSICALLY been to other Worlds?

These people have much more important things to think of than SEX!

Those who cannot conceive of such things can only assume that if Carlos Castaneda and his female apprentices were alone together they MUST have been having SEX! They CANNOT think of ANYTHING they could have been doing.

There is the GAY RHETORIC that says that since YAHSHUA and his twelve Disciples were often alone together, THEY MUST HAVE BEEN HAVING HOMOSEXUAL SEX TOGETHER- because there is NOTHING ELSE they could THINK of, that they MIGHT be doing instead.

Here we are, with a man who SAYS that he has PHYSICALLY TRANSLATED to Other Worlds- and was telling us HOW IT IS DONE.

But... there are those who are much more interested in ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM, of "SATANIC INVOLVEMENT."

Suppose there was SATANIC INVOLVEMENT ANYWHERE- why are you talking about SEX?

Why don't you show us where he TAUGHT or PRACTICED any sort of Sex Acts whatsoever- not just PERVERTED STUFF that DISGUSTS THE MIND, and causes AVERSION to the subject and those involved?

Is it not because you are MANIPULATING THE READERS to MAKE them THINK and FEEL what YOU WANT them to THINK and FEEL?
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:

The usual thing was to plant SURVEILLANCE BUGS on a suspect's premises........ WHAT DID ALL THESE THINGS FIND ON HIM?
Nothing!

EDWARD SNOWDEN'S WIKILEAKS FILES also prove that the US Government conducted illegal surveillance of L. Ron Hubbard- but could find NOTHING on him that they could use. Something like what RONALD deWOLFF allegedly claimed (I believe that he would have claimed such things; since he hated SCIENTOLOGY for good reasons. ..............

THE NAGUAL SYSTEM IS BASED ON CELIBACY. Don JUAN MATUS reportedly told Carlos Castaneda (he said in a Seminar, not in the books,) that he was HORRIFIED at the Spiritual Implications of people JOGGING OUTDOORS- their CHEST exposed to the WIND. He said that it invited SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

Those who cannot conceive of such things can only assume that if Carlos Castaneda and his female apprentices were alone together they MUST have been having SEX! They CANNOT think of ANYTHING they could have been doing. Here we are, with a man who SAYS that he has PHYSICALLY TRANSLATED to Other Worlds- and was telling us HOW IT IS DONE.

But... there are those who are much more interested in ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIM, of "SATANIC INVOLVEMENT." Suppose there was SATANIC INVOLVEMENT ANYWHERE- why are you talking about SEX? Why don't you show us where he TAUGHT or PRACTICED any sort of Sex Acts whatsoever- ............. Is it not because you are MANIPULATING THE READERS to MAKE them THINK and FEEL what YOU WANT them to THINK and FEEL?
Lol !! kak in you broek kind of laughter. haaaa hi ha !! Lol an Afrikaner friend, Frikkie is sending me some expressions that he claims will help me state my case. Frikkie says that I write poorly so I dont get the deeper meaning of these important issues across. Nevertheless, the race is not always to the swift !

You so full of nauseating contradictions fake pastor Bronchitis. Why cant you see your spiritual master, Fraudster/Sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda as the dangerous abuser of innocent young girls. Why would he see a problem with young girls jogging with a bit of their chest exposed to the wind ? It is a clear sign of a demonic attack on your spiritual master, dont you think so ? Dont talk to me about his so-called celibacy crap ! There is enough evidence that showed he would screw everything that moved. People used to hide the pets when they heard Carlos Castaneda was coming over to visit.

I summarized your earlier defense by quoting exactley what to said :
From your own damning statements in your earlier post, you agree that your evil spiritual master L.Ron Hubbard and the renowned Satanist Aleister Crowley were close friends and your master was also his Satanic apprentice. You also pointed out that L.Ron Hubbards son's accusations of his dads sex-orgies on the holy alter is credible and consistent with what the Satanist, Aleister Crowley practiced.
You want people to believe that your master and you can physically go from Nigeria to any country in seconds. You can do this crap physically. Dont you remember what your master's wife have to say about this physical translation crap. She said it was all lies.

HAVE MERCY ON THE READERS fake pastor Bronchitis ! Lets change to something that can really uplift and inspire, Your Satanic DARK stuff is depressing as I notice from your own behavior, how about something real from THE LIGHT ?

Dr.Kolo Joshua testified live on Emmanuel TV for the world to see how he change from an unbeliever like fake pastor Bronchitis, to a strong believer and supporter of the works of the HOLY SPIRIT happening in the SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA. He became a believer because of the medical evidence based on one of his patient's miraculous healing using the Anointed/Morning Water only.

Dr.Kolo Joshua's public testimony is only one of the millions of incredible testimonies world-wide.
Kings, royalty, presidents of countries, top statesmen and women, professors, doctors etc, etc, etc, are not afraid to put their careers on the line by testifying in public that the God TB Joshua worships, the Jesus of the Holy Gospels and the Holy Ghost is alive and working most powerfully in the Mighty[b] SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA [/b]
The awesome material blessings and live testimonies of incredible breakthroughs flowing over the worshipers reminds us
of the words of Jesus Christ, "The miracles signs and wonders are done so the you all will be amazed, and then glorify the true father in heaven."

How about that fake pastor Bronchitis ? Short and powerful enough to really inspire. But these facts about the mighty SCOAN will immediately arouse your viscous hatred and envy for the church and its humble kind leader, Prophet TB Joshua. You are a free moral agent, so go and imprison your soul with hatred while with every cowardly attack from you, TB Joshua responds with forgiveness and love.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:

THE NAGUAL SYSTEM IS BASED ON CELIBACY.

When people have SEX, their SOUL BODIES separate a significant amount of SPIRITUAL ENERGY in the attempt to create a new offspring.

This happens even when conception is clearly impossible. The loss of this Energy takes a considerable length of time to replenish, and, until then, they are vulnerable to Spiritual Attack. Don JUAN MATUS reportedly told Carlos Castaneda (he said in a Seminar, not in the books,) that he was HORRIFIED at the Spiritual Implications of girls JOGGING OUTDOORS- their CHEST exposed to the WIND. He said that it invited SPIRITUAL ATTACK.
IS IT NOT OBVIOUS, THAT THESE WOMEN CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW ANYTHING MORE THAN SEX?

Those who cannot conceive of such things can only assume that if Carlos Castaneda and his female apprentices were alone together they MUST have been having SEX! They CANNOT think of ANYTHING they could have been doing. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN HAVING HOMOSEXUAL SEX TOGETHER...............

Here we are, with a man who SAYS that he has PHYSICALLY TRANSLATED to Other Worlds- and was telling us HOW IT IS DONE.
Lol ! very loud ! It is unnerving to see your delusional thinking here. I have shown your beliefs/doctrines to a person that only had 4yrs of schooling. He says it is a load of poppy-cock. Sorry. He says that he thinks you will be a cool guy to have at a boring camp.

It is common knowledge that your spiritual master Carlos Castaneda used his cult Nagaulism to screw everything that moved.
His preaching about celibacy ( absolute sexual abstinence) makes my hair raise. The people that knew him would hid their pets if he was visiting.

I can understand how a Satanist like pastor Bronchitis and the Pentecostal PFN can fight for more than 34yrs to destroy a lone church such as SCOAN NIGERIA.
His actions are perfectly inline with the doctrines of Satanism. They have many disguises such as pastor, doctor, president etc.

Pastor Bronchitis, wake up, smell the coffee ! Don Juan Matis is nothing but a fictional character created by Fraudster Carlos Castaneda to fool his readers and to fraudulently obtain his degree in Anthropology. Prof. Richard De Mille exposed this conman.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by oaroloye(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
SHALOM!

Hier:
God is not the one ruling the world. The rate of sin in the world is license for the devil until his time finishes at rapture (Rev 12:12)

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The "APOSTLE" PAUL is NOT reliable! You need to check REAL Scriptures for corroboration, before you trust any statement made by him.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

GOD TESTS HIS SERVANTS WITH FALSE PROPHETS, TO SEE WHETHER WE LOVE HIM WITH ALL OUR HEART AND ALL OUR SOUL, AS HE COMMANDED US TO.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this Day against you,
that I have set before you Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore choose Life,

That both thou and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love The LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:

for He is thy life, and the length of thy days:

that thou mayest dwell in the Land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.

THESE COMMANDMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT- THEREFORE THE FALSE CHURCHES GLOSS OVER THEM, OR AVOID THEM ALTOGETHER, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT THEIR VICTIMS THINKING IN THOSE DIRECTIONS, AND EXAMINING THE BASIS OF THEIR TEACHINGS.

. MATTHEW 13:24-30, 36-43.

24. Another Parable put he forth unto them,
Saying,

"The Kingdom of Heaven is likened unto a man
which sowed Good Seed in his Field:
25. "But while men slept,
his enemy came
and sowed Tares among the Wheat,
and went his way.
26. "But when the blade was sprung up,
and brought forth fruit,
then appeared the tares also.
27. "So the servants of the householder came
and said unto him,

'SIR, DIDST NOT THOU
SOW GOOD SEED IN THY FIELD?
FROM WHENCE THEN HATH IT TARES?'

28. "He said unto them,

"AN ENEMY HATH DONE THIS.'

The servants said unto him,

'WILT THOU THEN THAT WE GO
AND GATHER THEM UP?'

29. "But he said,

'NAY; LEST WHILE YE GATHER UP THE TARES,
YE ROOT UP ALSO THE WHEAT WITH THEM.
30. 'LET BOTH GROW TOGETHER UNTIL THE HARVEST:
AND IN THE TIME OF HARVEST
I WILL SAY TO THE REAPERS,

"GATHER YE TOGETHER FIRST THE TARES,
AND BIND THEM IN BUNDLES TO BURN THEM:
BUT GATHER THE WHEAT INTO MY BARN.' "

36. Then Jesus sent the multitude away,
and went into the house:
and his Disciples came unto him,
saying,

"Declare unto us
the Parable of the Tares of the Field."

37. He answered and said unto them,

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man;
38. "The Field is the World;
the Good Seed are the Children of the Kingdom;
but the Tares are the Children of the Wicked One;
39. The Enemy that sowed them is the Devil;
the Harvest is the End of the World;
and the Reapers are the Angels.
40. “As therefore the Tares are gathered
and burned in the fire;
so shall it be in the End of this World.
41. "The Son of Man shall send forth his Angels,
and they shall gather out of his Kingdom
all things that offend,
and them which do iniquity;
42. "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire:
there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. "Then shall the Righteous
shine forth as the Sun
in The Kingdom of their Father.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

PAUL WAS THE SOWER OF TARES- BUT HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.

Therefore, he did not tell The Truth about the Rulership of the World.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes were gathered together unto him,
so that he went into a ship, and sat;
and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
3. And he spake many things
unto them in Parables,
saying,

"Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell upon stony places,
where they had not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had no deepness of earth:
6. "And when the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou unto them in Parables?"

11. He answered and said unto them,

"Because it is given unto you to know
The Mysteries of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY THAT
WHICH WAS SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED SEED
AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD;
AND THE CARE OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT;
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY,
SOME THIRTY.' "

The World is therefore Ruled by those who have the Highest Wisdom and Understanding.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT (IS) WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL
(IS) UNDERSTANDING.' "

Those who live like the Animals trample upon the Future of their Race, and allow The Devil to Dominate them.

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast may break them.
16. "She is hardened against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth the horse and his rider."

GOD CREATED MAN TO EXERCISE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH AND EVERY CREATURE IN IT.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth.
27. So God created Man in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. "And to every Beast of the Earth,
and to every Fowl of the Air,
and to every thing that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat:”

And it was so.

31. And God saw every thing that He had made,
and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

GEORGE LAMSA, TRANSLATOR OF THE ARAMAIC BIBLE, NOTES THAT "SEED" IN ARAMAIC, ALSO MEANS "TEACHING."

This implies that GOD does NOT want us receiving any FRUITS that WE cannot PLANT and BEAR OURSELVES.

Organized Christianity is dominated by THIEVES AND ROBBERS who claim to have some UNIQUE or EXCLUSIVE ANOINTING that is NOT AVAILABLE to the ORDINARY Christian: only the SUPER Christian, who won some sort of "Heavenly Lottery," or was "SELECTED AT BIRTH, OR BEFORE or some nonsense like that, can have the sort of Power these EXALTED BRETHREN have.

That is FALSE.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again with joy,
saying,

"Lord, even the Devils are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names are written in Heaven."

21. In that Hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and Who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom The Son
will reveal him."

23. And he turned him unto his Disciples,
and said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

This Power is available to EVERYONE who lives the HOLY LIFE God DEMANDS of us.

Granted that everyone cannot live a Holy Life, RIGHTEOUSNESS is within everyone's grasp.

. MATTHEW 18:1-9.

AT the same time came the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called a little child unto him,
and set him in the midst of them,
3. And said,

"Verily I say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore shall
humble himself as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child in my Name
receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of offences!
for it must needs be
that offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into Life with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire."

IF THEY HUMBLE THEMSELVES TO MAKE THE NECESSARY SACRIFICES.

They can be RIGHTEOUSLY CLEAN enough to SUPPORT HOLY MEN who will have the NECESSARY POWER to HELP THEM GO THE REMAINING DISTANCE.

That means, that WHILE THEY ARE YET UNSAVED, they HAVE TO support those who WILL achieve SALVATION, and USE THAT to RESCUE them!

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be Judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be Measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THIS IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, WORKING IN THE CHURCHES, BECAUSE NO ONE WAS ABOVE "PIG" LEVEL.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:

NOTHING, of course.

We are told to believe that this was achieved by chanting "LUCIFER, LUCIFER, LUCIFER!" while spraying his sperm all over the altar.

It is consistent with ALEISTER CROWLEY'S SATANISM, which L. RON HUBBARD surely learned, when they were friends, even his apprentice, up until his death in 1947. IT IS CREDIBLE that L. Ron Hubbard COULD have done these things in his Churches. These things are reportedly done in FREEMASONRY LODGES, of equally or more seriously SACRED SETTINGS, by digntaries. The point being that OYINBO SCIENTOLOGISTS could be doing such things.

The thing is: if he was doing that, WHY HIDE IT? WHY write books exposing the USELESSNESS and NECESSITY of those practices, and STILL be doing them? Do you reality think he has time for "SATANIC ORGIES?"
At last I can agree with some of the points you make here about your evil spiritual master L.Ron Hubbard, the Satanic founder and wanted criminal of The Church of Scientology.

Therefore, it will be correct for me to add what his family members have to say about L.Ron Hubbard. We know that his wife said he was a liar, He never did that Physical Translation crap of physically going to any place or country at will. This is really comic book stuff pastor Bronchitis.

Ok. What did L.Ron Hubbards own son have to say ?

He’s been called the Son of Scientology. Because of the terrible shame, he changed his name from L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., to Ron deWolf, and he’s the firstborn son of the science fiction writer who founded the Church of Scientology and used a fiction novel called DIANETICS as the church bible. He said, “To be perfectly frank, my life’s been pretty much of a disaster and a miserable mess because of Scientology — and you can quote me on that." he told the News-Herald recently in an exclusive interview.

But DeWolfe flatly says: "More than 90 percent of what my father has written about himself is an outright lie." He tells harrowing tales of his own childhood, He would feed us bubble gum, and then try to put us in hypnotic trances in order to create what he called a Satanic ‘moonchild.’

This, says DeWolf, stemmed from my dad’s daily practice of Satanic black magic and the occult. DeWolf himself was born prematurely, weighing two pounds, two ounces, and he tells us, " My mother told me that I wasn’t exactly born, my dad tried to abort me. My father was trying to abort me by invoking the devil for power and practices. My mother told me about him trying out all kinds of various Satanic incantations, drugs and hypnosis...His initials for it were PDH — pain, drugs, hypnosis.

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad, “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.”
"My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

There is lots more dark secrets to share, but lets have mercy on the readers.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I am not a Pastor, nor ever claimed to be a Pastor. "PASTOR" is an illegal office, contrary to the Teachings of the Lord Yahshua.

"ALUTUNDE" is NOT a REAL NAME- at least GOOGLE has NEVER heard of it. A Nigerian would know that. Is mis-spelling my name supposed to be some PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTACK STRATEGY?

I asked you to show any of these Teachings to be a SATANIC PRACTICE.

THE TENANT was therefore empowered to choose for him, and he chose something that would enable him to escape from the Earth, and bondage with THE NEW SEERS. To do that he drained the Power of one of Carlos Castaneda's fellow apprentices: CARLOS TIGGS, and used it to create his own Pocket Universe, where he is now believed to reside, without fear of recapture and return to his Place of Imprisonment.

I believe that this Knowledge is REAL, and that it is where THE GOSPEL would have led us, if the DISCIPLES had not selfishly succumbed to HATRED and ENVY of the Brethren who would have REPLACED them- being TOO WEAK to continue in The Lord's Footsteps themselves.

It is EASY to SAY that this Knowledge is "SATANIC." THAT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR COWARDLY WICKEDNESS, O SCIENCEWATCH!
YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHILE YOU ARE LIVING IN SIN, SCIENCEWATCH! YOU CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD, UNLESS YOU ARE BORN AGAIN BY GOD, SCIENCEWATCH!
Therefore, they put out any eyes that might be opened.[/b]
So as not to labour the point, lets lighten things up a bit while making
a point. Pastor Bronchitis,Lets look at the effect of your beloved Satanic doctrines on your own behavior toward rape victims and even babies that are raped.

My humble opinion is that only a mad man or an extremely arrogant man such as pastor Bronchitis will stand in a court of law accused of inciting RAPE will say in defense that, " I indeed said everything that User sciencewatch attributed to me, and stand by my words, whatever the consequences may be."

The Female judge asks Bronchitis Oaroloye, is this what you said, ""A PERSON WHO RAPES HAS NOT COMMITTED A SIN ?"
Bronchitis Oaroloye answers, Yes your loveliness

The female judge asks pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, did you also say this, "THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THE RAPE, EVEN BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS ?"
Bronchitis Oaroloye proudly answers, Yes your loveliness. I repeat that I indeed said everything that User sciencewatch attributed to me, and stand by my words, whatever the consequences may be.

The female judge tells Bronchitis Oaroloye that the court sympathizes with him and refers him to a men only mental institution for observation.

There we have a more exciting way to deal with our differences, dont you think so ?
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

"PASTOR" is an illegal office, contrary to the Teachings of the Lord Yahshua.

I have presented the 17 Basic Teachings of NAGUALISM .... Which they immediately tried to destroy as a threat to their own wicked perversions of The Bible- by murdering all of its practitioners. I asked you to show any of these Teachings to be a SATANIC PRACTICE. You couldn't. None of you could. It is EASY to SAY that this Knowledge is "SATANIC." It is IMPOSSIBLE to PROVE that- since it does not teach subservience to any DEVIL......... Therefore, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA receives STUPID VISIONS, not knowing how to DISCERN THE DIFFERENCE!

I have at hand all the Basic Sacred Manuals of the SCIENTOLOGY Religion.
ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU JUST WROTE HERE? This man was SENTENCED TO FOUR YEARS' IMPRISONMENT for what terrible crime? He claimed that his SCIENTOLOGY could HEAL PHYSICALLY, and BRING ABOUT FINANCIAL SUCCESS! It took SEVEN YEARS to reach that conclusion? That is bullshit!
All you have to do is open up "Book One:" DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, by L. Ron Hubbard. It says right there that this book's Teachings when applied has healed even ASTHMA- which is, to this day, deemed INCURABLE. It says that CLEARING someone makes them more intellectually-capable, and able to pursue careers.
Pastor Bronchitis, why are you still battling with questions that has been tried and tested, then answered thousands of years ago ? A genuine pastor is a disciple of God as is clearly evident in Jesus Christ's ministry in the Holy Gospels. So get over your failed plan to destroy Christianity and the mighty SCOAN Church Nigeria.

About Nagualism, Sarassin the qualified Sorcerer proved to you that you know nothing about the practical side of Nagualism, you dont have experience to even teach a beginner. In fact, your version of Nagualism is based on a fiction novel written by a
sex-maniac/Fraudster/novelist Carlos Castaneda.

Pastor Bronchitis, your claims to support Criminal Scientology is ridicules !!
Your spiritual master L.Ron Hubbard was a well know novelist of fictional fantasy novels. He used one of his fantasy fiction novels called DIANETICS to start his new fantasy church SCIENTOLOGY.
The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad , “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic rituals, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.” While spraying the sperm over the Holy Alter he will chant, Lucifer ! Lucifer ! Lucifer !
"My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview."
It later got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper.
Dad was also into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens

Fake pastor Bronchitis, you deny that After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial in the high court, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including the Satanic founder L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.

L. Ron Hubbard the conman and founder of The Church Of Scientology escaped and did not attend the trial, and had already cowardly fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment. The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge. Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises to its members with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”
L.Ron Hubbard cowardly escaped and left his loving wife to go to prison alone.

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad , “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic rituals, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.” While spraying the sperm over the Holy Alter he will chant, Lucifer ! Lucifer ! Lucifer !
"My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview."
It later got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper.
Dad was also into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens

Pastor Bronchitis compared with the blessings that millions are receiving world-wide through the SCOAN, Emmanuel TV and youtube, tell us what is your hybrid religion doing for the world ? So far I can only see you making false promises of incredible personal POWER to your followers.
You claim that they will be able to "Physically Translate" and travel physically to any country instantly, this represent a huge saving on air fares, petrol and vehicle maintenance. Watch out fake pastor Bronchitis, the oil, petrol and airlines will come after you to close you down or assassinate you because you and your followers are causing them major financial loss.
They will also be able to have Sex-Orgies and spray their sperm on the Holy Alter in honour of their master L/Ron Hubbard who was also a know drug addict.
You also promise your followers the power to "Shape-Shift" into any animal instantly to fool their enemies. Wow !
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2017
oaroloye:

People should notice that SCIENCEWATCH does not cite a SINGLE SCRIPTURE to back up his WICKED False Doctrine.

Do you reality think he has time for "SATANIC ORGIES?"
But some people find the allegations that L. Ron Hubbard took drugs to be more important! How can you possibly read or hear any of his lectures, and say: "This man's on DRUGS!" It does not FIT his KNOWN CHARACTER we have available in his RECORDED WORKS.

YOU ARE REALLY OKAY WITH USING THE TESTIMONY OF A MAN SLANDERING HIS OWN FATHER? We have all his Teachings available to us. There is simply NO WAY that he COULD have been doing these things.
Bear with me fake pastor Bronchitis, as I prove that your comments above, reveal a scary lack of maturity for your age.
It is immature to judge a person based on what they say. Thats why the mighty Jesus taught us to judge by their works/what they do.
ACTIONS SPEAK MUCH LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Prophet TB Joshua explains it most beautifully like this, "Anyone can talk." Talk is cheap ! You are determined to impress us with the mere words of your Satanic masters when there actions prove they are monsters in their hearts and their deeds/works will certainly shock gentle hearts.

pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, you are deluded into believing that you are succeeding at deceiving Christians with your stinking stew of Fictional Nagualism, Criminal Scientology mixed with Holy scriptures for convenience.

You are overly concerned that I dont reply to you with scripture refs. I have no need to burden the readers, I simply refer them to Emmanuel TV which is a far superior place, for them to rather witness practical demonstrations of scriptural truths. Unlike you who burden your readers with thousands of empty words and no evidence. Jesus and his disciples taught with abundance of powerful demonstrations of spiritual power. What make you want to do it only with words ? It is because it is easy to deceive people with words, conmen do it daily.

Why are you angry that I have used the testimony of L. Ron Hubbard's own son against his evil dad who is the founder of Criminal Scientology ? It came as a shock to you because you were working hard to deceive your readers and BAG them for Satan.

Prophet TB Joshua's wisdom is legendary, it possesses power because of its simplicity. It is in direct contrast to your exhausting 100 mile long sleepy epistles with no proof of results. Prophet TB Joshua teaches that any one can talk.....talk.... talk and then nothing happens. Would you ask someone to teach you to drive a car that has never driven before ? Would you ask someone to teach you to build a bomb that has never built a bomb before ? I can go on forever with this....

Pastor Bronchitis is teaching things he has never done. He only knows the words. Words are easy to COPY & PASTE.
Re: Why Does God Allow These Disasters To Happen? by ScienceWatch: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The "APOSTLE" PAUL is NOT reliable! You need to check REAL Scriptures for corroboration, before you trust any statement made by him.
GOD TESTS HIS SERVANTS WITH FALSE PROPHETS, TO SEE WHETHER WE LOVE HIM WITH ALL OUR HEART AND ALL OUR SOUL, AS HE COMMANDED US TO.
PAUL WAS THE SOWER OF TARES- BUT HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE. Therefore, he did not tell The Truth about the Rulership of the World.

This Power is available to EVERYONE who lives the HOLY LIFE God DEMANDS of us.

IF THEY HUMBLE THEMSELVES TO MAKE THE NECESSARY SACRIFICES. They can be RIGHTEOUSLY CLEAN enough to SUPPORT HOLY MEN who will have the NECESSARY POWER to HELP THEM GO THE REMAINING DISTANCE. That means, that WHILE THEY ARE YET UNSAVED, they HAVE TO support those who WILL achieve SALVATION, and USE THAT to RESCUE them!

THIS IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, WORKING IN THE CHURCHES, BECAUSE NO ONE WAS ABOVE "PIG" LEVEL.
@ Fake pastor bronchitis Oaroloye

You are the one that is extremely UNRELIABLE !! The more you mock the mighty apostle Paul, the more insane you appear to the wise.
I assume from the deep hatred you project into your other topics, you are faithfully repeating what your dreaded Pentecostal PFN taught you. It is time for independent thinking pastor Bronchitis, be brave and be ready for the massive change that is about to pass by you.

Fake pastor Bronchitis, dont burden Christians with your crap !!
Sarassin the mighty self-proclaimed and accomplished sorcerer has seen through your pretense. He says that when he showed other top sorcerers your teachings on Nagualisms crap, they examined your fiction and they laughed. Go read Sarrasin.s response to you, He explains these things much better than I ever can.

I enjoy reading Sarassin because he is focused, unlike pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye who preaches from a stinking stew of fraudulent Nagualism and Scientology's sex-orgies on their holy alter with the innocent young church girls.
and sex-orgies while calling on Lucifer/drug dealing Criminal Scientology and mixing Holy Scriptures to launch his new deranged church.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Know What The Average Christian Doesn't. / Nigerian Christians Are Too Self Centered / Powerful Prayer Points (PPP) – March 2018 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 253
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.