Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame (15643 Views)

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) / BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by lexy2014: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2017
internetpo:
The country normally has a vice president and a president for a reason. With the way osinbanjo is working he will run down easily. Buhari didnt even work half as much as he has rundownand ran to London.

#ResumeorResign. Stop taking this country for a ride.
section 144 of d constitution
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by victorDanladi: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I hope you know Saraki is also not around
they will come back immediately
also,the chief justice is around
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by burqueenx(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the type leadership Vacuum those opposed to Buhari's indefinite absence have been talking about. There is reason why a country had a Vice President, God forbid but just imagine if Osinbanjo plane crashes on this trip there will immediately be a complex leadership vacuum which can brew a lot of other complex problems but Buharist have refused to heed common sense on this issue

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by harriet412(f): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Where is he going to...have they finished negotiating the strike undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by victorDanladi: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017
eagleeye2:

I don't think Saraki is even in the country at the moment. But lets assume he is, buhari that has not returned since 100 days ago, will now return? Abeg make we dey face reality.
the reality you dont want to face is that the chief justice is around and that its not that complicated......PERIOD.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Marcelo290(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2017
I would feel more fulfilled to call this man my leader than the one lying in an acclaimed 'Abuja house' in London.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by mikeycharles(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2017
youngerikina40:
Him own journey don start.
JOURNEY YO THE CENTRE OF AFRICA cool
just kuku kill me grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by kushme: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
slimjohn2k5:
Hmmm Senate President and House of Rep Speaker are with Buhari in UK, Osibanjo is in Rwanda so who is the country with?

Who is the Acting Acting President?

Too much Questions Running in my Head

grin oga you funny oh.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Flagilator: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Fit2Rule:
Is the P in PYO for Prof. or President?
Do you have problem with any one of them?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by samwise99(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Gbagam!!!!

Who is next on the travelling list.??
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by datwall: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Guilderland1:
He has started traveling like his master
See how this Igbo man beats Oyibo man because he said Nnamdi Kanu is a slave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Craj0qAnOV4

Oboy the black guy fuc.k am up real good. What a knockout punch grin grin

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by victor8269: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Bubu is in London, n Saraki and Dogara went to visit him. VP is in Rwanda. North Korea President is looking for where to test his missile. Something tells me Nigeria has been sold to Him for his practicals. Let me quickly run out before he presses d red button

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by ITbomb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the type leadership Vacuum those opposed to Buhari's indefinite absence have been talking about. There is reason why a country had a Vice President, God forbid but just imagine if Osinbanjo plane crashes on this trip there will immediately be a complex leadership vacuum which can brew a lot of other complex problems but Buharist have refused to heed common sense on this issue
Do you know any way that can make the plane to crash?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Adejofrenzy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria is officially on Auto-pilot
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
What propaganda? Buhari went to UK healthy, we saw him walking onto the plane chatting to reporters within days we hear he is dead or dying.
Clearly he was poisoned by imperialists in London.
Iamzik:

Which poison?
As educated as you are you also swallowed this propaganda!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by joe120120(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shame to AP .Nigeria is I'm darkness .
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Osinbajo was not doing anything useful, so it makes no difference whether he is at home or abroad.

Osinbajo was installed by imperialists to take over from Buhari when imperialists remove Buhari.

Osinbajo job is to encourage Nigeria to drift into chaos so that imperialists can balkanise Nigeria to better access and exploit our natural resources.
Adejofrenzy:
Nigeria is officially on Auto-pilot
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by thestevens: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
oga do and come back ooo, beware of Saraki.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Iamzik: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
What propaganda? Buhari went to UK healthy, we saw him walking onto the plane chatting to reporters within days we hear he is dead or dying.
Clearly he was poisoned by imperialists in London.

OK now Im speechless.

I guess Yaradua too was poisoned
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Imperialists are are USA, and most white or European countries.He was poisoned in London we also him board the plane to London, looking healthy. Within days we learn he is on his death bed.
lexy2014:
who are these imperialist? Any names?I thought he was "poisoned" here that's y he went 2 London?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Of course he was. So was Abacha.
If you believe that a country can have three president in 19 years leave office due to illness, without foul play then you must be very gullible.
Iamzik:

OK now Im speechless.

I guess Yaradua too was poisoned
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Iamzik: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
Of course he was. So was Abacha.
If you believe that a country can have three president in 19 years leave office due to illness, without foul play then you must be very gullible.

Both yaradua and Buhari were evidently sick before taking office. Remember obasanjo campaigning for yaradua?? Anyway what do I know?

I guess you have PhD in poison detection so I will avoid an argument with an expert like you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialists are are USA, and most white or European countries.He was poisoned in London we also him board the plane to London, looking healthy. Within days we learn he is on his death bed.
y would USA and most European countries want 2 poison buhari?b4 leaving 4 London 4a second time, buhari was frail and unable 2 move around without people around him.u mentioned "death bed". So that means he almost died?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
To stop him fixing Nigeria
lexy2014:
y would USA and most European countries want 2 poison buhari?b4 leaving 4 London 4a second time, buhari was frail and unable 2 move around without people around him.u mentioned "death bed". So that means he almost died?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Not true, the imperialist who incidentally control all news media in Nigeria and 95% of Africa; like to paint that picture when they poison a president.
Iamzik:

Both yaradua and Buhari were evidently sick before taking office. Remember obasanjo campaigning for yaradua?? Anyway what do I know?

I guess you have PhD in poison detection so I will avoid an argument with an expert like you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Everybody is leaving Nigeria, Saraki and Dogara just left!!!
Who dey in charge here
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
lexy2014:

See how valuable time is wasted.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
To stop him fixing Nigeria
really??y would they want 2 do that?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Because they are the beneficiaries of corruption and waste in Nigeria. They make tens of billions of dollars from a broken Nigeria system of governance.
lexy2014:
really??y would they want 2 do that?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame by lexy2014: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
Because they are the beneficiaries of corruption and waste in Nigeria. They make tens of billions of dollars from a broken Nigeria system of governance.
Wow!!!that's a lot of money.so were do they house such monies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kagara: All Abducted Students and Staff Have Been Released - Deji Adesogan / Lagos Develops Off-Grid Electrification Strategy, Action Plan / Under Zulum, Borno Can’t Account For N414 Million Spent In 2019 - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.