Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship (1968 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / How Much Important Is Sex In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Essentials1(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2017
How important is sex in your relationship?

Can a guy/girl get into a no sex relationship these days??

cc: Optional1 Benita27 Lala247 IamKashBaby IamKashaBaby Sinaj Rheeter Lalasticlala
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Yes you can go into a no sex relationship.
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Essentials1(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:

The question is thrown to you, are you in a no sex relationship right now?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by greatnaija01: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Sex is the payment given after marriage for a faithful relationship.... its not the audition for marriage.

SO YES.... A GUY/GIRL CAN SAY NO TO SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP.

SEX MAKES YOU MORE VULNERABLE so its best to be vulnerable when you are married.

NO ONE VALUES A USED PRODUCT!!!

Essentials1:

cc: Optional1 Benita27 Lala247 IamKashBaby IamKashaBaby Sinaj Rheeter Lalasticlala
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

A guy and a girl who are sexually active can go into a no sex relationship but this doesn't mean that none of them is getting fuccked, they're just not ones fvcking each other.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
A very useless thing to do as a guy.

I think keeping a good female friend is better than going into a no sex relationship with a woman.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by AlexCk: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2017
U can go into a non-sex relationship naa, it's not bad. At least kisses and smooches go dey shaa grin

But on a more serious note, sex shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship.
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Draei: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Sex, sex, sex...Hmmm!
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
A guy and a girl who are sexually active can go into a no sex relationship but this doesn't mean that none of them is getting fuccked, they're just not ones fvcking each other.
How about situations where both sexually active individuals aren't getting fùcked?. People celibate while in a relationship.

Op, to answer your question...Yes.
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
How about situations where both sexually active individuals aren't getting fùcked?. People celibate while in a relationship.

Op, to answer your question...Yes.
Odiegwu
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
Odiegwu
Kondomatic:
A very useless thing to do as a guy.

I think keeping a good female friend is better than going into a no sex relationship with a woman.
There's nothing useless there. You seem to see sex as a big deal. Not every guy views it that way.

Some of you would still want to bleep your female friends. grin
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by pizzylee(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
that's like watching game of thrones without cold hollandia
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
There's nothing useless there. You seem to see sex as a big deal. Not every guy views it that way.

Some of you would still want to bleep your female friends. grin
LWKMD.

I don't see sex as a big deal, I have been on my own for about four years now and still counting. Sex isn't my thing really but keeping a sexless relationship is a total waste of time if you ask me.

To be honest with you, there is rarely a considerable something that one can get in sexless relationship that a close loyal female friend cannot give him.

Lols, I can't speak for others but my female friend doesn't attract me sexually.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
LWKMD.

I don't see sex as a big deal, I have been on my own for about four years now and still counting. Sex isn't my thing really but keeping a sexless relationship is a total waste of time if you ask me.

To be honest with you, there is rarely a considerable something that one can get in sexless relationship that a close loyal female friend cannot give him.

Lols, I can't speak for others but my female friend doesn't attract me sexually.
@embolden, not true. You can't compare a sexless relationship to a cordial one with a female friend. There's a limit to what you'd do or say to your friend, while the only thing limiting you in a sexless relationship is sex.

I fear you sha!. grin
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, sex is not that significant
I am presently in a relationship with a born again sister and we don't have sex or get intimate with each other
The plus side to our relationship is that I don't give her much either . She is not rich but prefers to be independent cool
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Sex can either build or spoil a relationship, so do what works for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Essentials1(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
Honestly, sex is not that significant
I am presently in a relationship with a born again sister and we don't have sex or get intimate with each other
The plus side to our relationship is that I don't give her much either . She is not rich but prefers to be independent cool

I could rather die than be in such a relationship and I don't mean the no sex part..... But the so called independent and I don't give her much part
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

I could rather die than be in such a relationship and I don't mean the no sex part..... But the so called independent and I don't give her much part

yeah
She is the daughter of a pastor, hence she is a bit skeptical about taking money from men
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Essentials1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:

yeah
She is the daughter of a pastor, hence she is a bit skeptical about taking money from men

I don't think that you are in a relationship, because when you become a woman;s lover, you become more than just any other man, but here you still compare yourself to other men in her life...
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

I don't think that you are in a relationship, because when you become a woman;s lover, you become more than just any other man, but here you still compare yourself to other men in her life...
hmmm
What do think should be the ideal situation in a relationship ?
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Next2Bezee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
@embolden, not true. You can't compare a sexless relationship to a cordial one with a female friend. There's a limit to what you'd do or say to your friend, while the only thing limiting you in a sexless relationship is sex.

I fear you sha!. grin

He said close female friend and not one you only have a cordial relationship with.

If a guy and a girl are in a relationship where nothing sexual at all (even kissing) is happening, it could end up being similar in many ways to the kind of relationship he'd have with another female friend he is really close with.
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Essentials1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
hmmm
What do think should be the ideal situation in a relationship ?

If I told you, it might put your current relationship in jeopardy and cause misunderstandings you wouldn't handle... But if you involve your mother or father, then it could be easier... They know a lot about it (that is if they are still married)
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

If I told you, it might put your current relationship in jeopardy and cause misunderstandings you wouldn't handle... But if you involve your mother or father, then it could be easier... They know a lot about it (that is if they are still married)
ok thanks bro but I wlll like to learn
If you are willing to teach
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Marcelo290(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
I've actually been in a no-sex relationship with a girl cos she's a virgin, that doesn't mean I never got it from other girls, dafuk am a man with blood flowing through my veins.
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Essentials1(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2017
pendragon35 please send your message to this mail instead hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Rexnegro(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Essentials1:

yes I can but just for a week.... a week is Enough for her to think it Through #smiles I Be firewood?
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by Rexnegro(m): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2017
AlexCk:
U can go into a non-sex relationship naa, it's not bad. At least kisses and smooches go dey shaa grin

But on a more serious note, sex shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship.
then what should Be? ask Yourself what can Nigeria girls offer more than sex if not same sex? some even behave like they Are The ones doing You big favor meanwhile they Are The ones shouting harder harder harder o
Re: How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship by VERDA: 3:47am On Aug 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
Sex is the payment given after marriage for a faithful relationship.... its not the audition for marriage.

SO YES.... A GUY/GIRL CAN SAY NO TO SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP.

SEX MAKES YOU MORE VULNERABLE so its best to be vulnerable when you are married.

NO ONE VALUES A USED PRODUCT!!!

Payment, no wonder we have so many crashed marriages with this idea of sex and marriage.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! I Did It With My Mom's Friend / VIDEO: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.