Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) (48436 Views)

Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
you may be right
Oh grin Things like this happen.. They will definitely give him his goods when they reach good prizegringrin
Nigerian custorms and money are like 5&6
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Kendroid: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
HumanistMike:
The moment the Bentley owner learned they seized the car was the exact moment the owner knew the money that was to be saved via smuggling wasn't worth it.

Peep my signature. Ladies only.

what if it d owner paid for it to be shipped in and d Afonja guy decided to smuggle it!!
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jarus:

What's hard there?

You know how much custons duty they are trying to save?
. If can afford to buy dat kinda car, why risk impoundment by boycotting duties
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked
See my car i have been looking for it grin grin grin
I parked along Idi-Iroko road
Custom officers stole it
angry angry angry angry angry

Abeg go and get it back since it belongs to you grin
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abeg do fast do auction ooo....me wan coup dis Beast.
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fuadeiza:
If you can buy a bentley , why cant you just pay the importation fee. Na wa ooo...
May be wasn't bought, but stolen, just maybe!
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Any sensible person knows the answer to your idiotic question.

What is the main reason people smuggle goods that are not contraband into the country?

Mr Sensible person, what benefit is it for the owner to smuggle these shocks if he knows that he will still sell it as low as the ones that its duties has been paid fully. apply your sense where necessary.
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Abeg go and get it back since it belongs to you grin
Thank you jooor
I will charge them to court angry angry
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Jarus(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ijaya123:

Is that the right thing to do?

Definitely not. My point is, it is believable.
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by jjcena(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2017
itsdumebi:
The Nigerian customs has announced the seizure of some smuggled exotic vehicles, soap, concealed bags of rice and bales of clothes and bags.

In a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, the Owerri command of the Nigerian customs says that the seizures were in line with its Anti-smuggling agenda.

It read; "NCS intensified Anti-smuggling activities has continued to yield more results as the Federal Operations Units, Zone "C" Owerri, intercepted smuggled exotic cars and contrabands such as soaps, Bales of used clothes and bags of Rice concealed in container laden with car parts, luxurious bus, and trucks respectively".

Below are photographs;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/18/customs-seize-smuggled-bentley-bags-rice-photos/

[color=#990000][/color]
I don't know who's lieing here. The customs or the news agency but I can swear with my life that this Bentley was offload like a 2 weeks ago inside Lagos trade fare complex. I recognise that Bentley very well with that semi truck that is carrying it. There was a Nigerian soldier that followed up the whole activity.
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by comradee1248: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2017
dakeskese:

Just one phone call from Abuja and those cars are released.

No be naija we dey again? mtseeew! undecided...
U think say na Jonathan still dey govt? Customs seized Senate President Saraki's bullet proof car talkless of some scrap
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by comradee1248: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2017
mayorkyzo:
And what happens to the smuggled goods They get smuggled into the homes of the customs officers...bunch of clowns...
Na ur papa and Mama be clowns. U na donkey idiot

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 2:50am On Aug 19, 2017
make una leave those rice make man chop I beg, no be those rice una dey chop so y d forming...
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Agbafs2005(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked
See my car i have been looking for it grin grin grin
I parked along Idi-Iroko road
Custom officers stole it
angry angry angry angry angry
Dry bro undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) / Detained Vulture In Adamawa Eats N30,000 In 6 Days – Police / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.