Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook (69321 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / The Most Beautiful Queen On Instagram, Admits Being A Masochist(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by cyberwinner1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who she epp?
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by MannchesterUTD: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady who was probably newly inaugurated into the "slay queenhood" has got herself trending online after releasing her hot photos. Posing in different positions, the lady showed her styles proudly and confidently as she posted the pictures online to her 'fans'.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/checkout-trending-pictures-posted-slay-queen-facebook.html

Queen of the jungle
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by wokemzine: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Really if she had only talked about importance of planting trees in our enviromnt. I would have loved that.
All the same i urge you all to see the other side of the message.
plant more trees around you
carbon monoxide is real.
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by 1miccza: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Slaying in the bush a.k.a Slay Monkey
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Tex42(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bush baby.
Among karishika...
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by CzarChris(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Uzyvicks:
Ooooooo why blur her face naw. Lols. Enwe
Enwe is an understatement grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
haha is dis one crazy
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by sugarwiz(f): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mother nature
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by aputel: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
kullozone:
Monkey!
Must be a slay pig
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by partho(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Which 1 b slay queen.. Abeg make una explain 4 me
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by VickyRotex(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
ajepako:

I trust say you no dey dissapoint..

As for his own suit, l suggest akamu-white and asaro - orange for his tie

What a better way to send our favorite mai suya and mei ruwa off to his wife's s house... grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ajepako oo. Akamu white shocked shocked cheesy cheesy Asaro orange grin grin grin grin grin

We cant wait to send that "Multiple moniker mai ruwa" enemyofprogress to his wife's house. Maybe just then, his sense will return. Aku imura o. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by williamdeluxe(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Home problem sadHome problem
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Blessed96(f): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Naija!! something dey o.
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Nackzy: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Huee:

Awka-ibom females are nothing compared those images Abeg!!
We're so better than that human smiley
Don't mind me just kidding...Akwa ibom girls are porsch... What up with u are u single or married can I hook up with u
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
ajepako:
grin grin grin
now question i ask... But you fine o.. Be my sugar mummy now abeg
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Queenserah26(f): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Nairalanders get bad mouth ehn... Chai see comments cheesy
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ajepako oo. Akamu white shocked shocked Asaro orange grin grin grin grin grin

We cant wait to send that "Multiple moniker mai ruwa" enemyofprogress to his wife's house. Maybe just then, his sense will return. Aku imura o. cheesy cheesy
shiooooooor
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by generaldavo: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Na wah o... is it not about posting and snapping? Keep SLAYING jorh
grin
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by oyeezah(f): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2017
kullozone:
Monkey!
hahahaha....Bros u r wicked oo
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by oyeezah(f): 4:20am On Aug 19, 2017
I believe she just came back to the village from one of those igbo townships. she's trying to show other village girls that her level has "changed"
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Bamz(m): 4:36am On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
She is on Nairaland definitely.

Most nairaland girls leave me with this picture after I chat with them.

Lol why do I find this bemusing? But I think I understand your 'frustration' too. cheesy
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by seunfape(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Either local or international ,slay na slay
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Noachian(m): 5:21am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin ; thats when Ondo weed is walking
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Aspako44(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
The girl be like "Suliat kan Ayetoro kan!"...
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by greatman247(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
kullozone:
Monkey!

She is monkey indeed. grin grin
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by RichAsFuck(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Why coverin her face... Did she tell u she wasnt proud doing it?

Anoda biafra stunt lady grin�������
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by bravejoel(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Monkey���� grin
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by praiseejiro(f): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
oghene biko oo
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by Anukuks(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady who was probably newly inaugurated into the "slay queenhood" has got herself trending online after releasing her hot photos. Posing in different positions, the lady showed her styles proudly and confidently as she posted the pictures online to her 'fans'.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/checkout-trending-pictures-posted-slay-queen-facebook.html

Are these real pictures?
Re: Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook by rosalieene(f): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hahahaha

this is a real village girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.