Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,562 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) (2690 Views)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Are You In Need Of A Massage/slave For Your Sexual Excitement? / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm about to cook up something about my boring past.

Post loading... Come book space pals smiley

Post ready
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
15-24 is a period where boys and girls have a lot of sexual escapade. But i have none. I should be thinking of retiring now because at 25, my dick is no longer working well. All i have to reflect on is few hugs, kisses on rare occasions and sex about 7 times(thanks to 2go). In a whole 10 years. Can you imagine? Few fvcks were given.

While 16 in ss3, i would see boys and girls go to hidden places like abandoned building, public toilet at parties etc to romance and yansh themselves. These were my mates embarassed. I was a fine boy but a 'jonzer.' one time a girl wrote a letter saying she would do anything for me. she continued saying she was willing to jump into the river for me(showing greenlight). I panicked and told my mum.

2 Likes

Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
my friend called peero(pseudonym) would sometimes take me to his house to show me his conquest. He recorded some then. I was jealous. I could chat with a girl on naughty things i would do to her for about three hours, but when i see her, my liver fails me.

Most young girls i know around have added weight. I know it's due to the sperm deposited in them. Once they date 2-3, i notice their hips come out. Their shape as well. It would really pain me if i marry a girl who has had more fun than me.

#retiring.with.few.memories
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by kozmicity: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
redbeans:
15-24 is a period where boys and girls have a lot of sexual escapade. But i have none. I should be thinking of retiring now because at 25, my dick is no longer working well. All i have to reflect on is few hugs, kisses on rare occasions and sex about 7 times(thanks to 2go). In a whole 10 years. Can you imagine? Few fvcks were given.

While 16 in ss3, i would see boys and girls go to hidden places like abandoned building, public toilet at parties etc to romance and yansh themselves. These were my mates embarassed. I was a fine boy but a 'jonzer.' one time a girl wrote a letter saying she would do anything for me. she continued saying she was willing to jump into the river for me(showing greenlight). I panicked and told my mum.
I totally have hope...and I thought I was the worst
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by CLIQBOY(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
kozmicity:

I'm going same route as op.. I fit die as a virgin self grin

1 Like

Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
i can see lalas247 peeping at this thread... I know you came to laugh me. Go ahead embarassed
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Lalas247(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
redbeans:
i can see lalas247 peeping at this thread... I know you came to laugh me. Go ahead embarassed
grin just passing through

1 Like

Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
kozmicity:

nah. You're not alone. i had some 'stellie' in my work place as a teacher. Girls eager to see my erection, but I had no liver sad

1 Like

Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wawwwuuu
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by kozmicity: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
CLIQBOY:
I'm going same route as op.. I fit die as a virgin self grin

No be me and you sha grin
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
redbeans:
nah. You're not alone. i had some 'stellie' in my work place as a teacher. Girls eager to see my erection, but I had no liver sad
hmmm op, so y dint u show her ur erection... Dont tel me ur peepee is dead Wait am confused
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm op, so y dint u show her ur erection... Dont tel me ur peepee is dead Wait am confused
onto teachers parole na. I had to draw a line as per the professional I am smiley.

As to my peepee, it has refused to give me the kind of standing ovation it used to in the past embarassed
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
kozmicity:

No be me and you sha grin
thumbs up. No man deserves to die a virgin. Go pop some p*ssies. Apply wisdom though

1 Like

Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by LordZero(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
onto teachers parole na. I had to draw a line as per the professional I am smiley.

As to my peepee, it has refused to give me the kind of standing ovation it used to in the past embarassed

WANKovic senior grin grin grin
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
LordZero:

WANKovic senior grin grin grin
baba... The thing weak me. I wonder what i'll enjoy in life again when the 'D' is not functioning
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Adasun(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
virgin all the waygrin grin.

Nothing special in conquest than depression undecided undecided
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adasun:

emm... One or two experience won't hurt
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Adasun(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
emm... One or two experience won't hurt
u had seven didn't u
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adasun:
u had seven didn't u
lol.. Two in all. But did d deed up to 7 times. Learnt a little. if you must play, play safe
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by LordZero(m): 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adasun:

HMMM.. just passing by...
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Lalas247:

grin just passing through
ohhh... If to say i get money and 'manpower' eh.. Shey u for branch?
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Lalas247(f): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2017
redbeans:
ohhh... If to say i get money and 'manpower' eh.. Shey u for branch?
Lol yeye grin wetin I wan take 'manpower' do
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol yeye grin wetin I wan take 'manpower' do
manpower qualifies one to be a man na. How will you feel if you find out that 20 secs into the action, my dracula don vomit. U fit slap me sef embarassed
Re: From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated) by Adasun(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
redbeans:
lol.. Two in all. But did d deed up to 7 times. Learnt a little. if you must play, play safe
hahaha bros da one wey nairaland teach me is okay. cheesy cheesy bad boy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Learning How To Smile At People, Introvert Must Go. / Nigerian Men Ranked 5th In World’s Largest Manhood List / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.