Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? (5284 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by merrymike47(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:

nah...if it was mainly money she would have asked for it on d phone.na hot sex she want cheesy.
hot sex, she could get dat anywhere. if it z, d question z y does she want it with dis particular guy. ladies will knw her plan but dey won't talk.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
merrymike47:
hot sex, she could get dat anywhere. if it z, d question z y does she want it with dis particular guy. ladies will knw her plan but dey won't talk.
some ladies choose the type of men they want to have sex with.not just any man they spread their legs for except if na olosho cos olosho no get choice.this lady just got her gun sights on op"s friend.its left for op"s friend to accept or reject cheesy.....though there might be sinister moves in her intentions since op said the lady rejected his friend"s wooing in the past cheesy.anyhow he should be alert cheesy.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Chukazu: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry ask her if "her landlord is giving her quit notice?"
Is she having nightmares?
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!
I am not like DAT sha o.....ur a friend/sista n besides sex is not my ultimate goal in life...
D question is.....will u let me sleep in peace grin
No seductive moves of any kind?? grin

Una matter weak me.
If you have any friend whose dick doesn't interfere with his brain function, please contact me.

I will let you sleep.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Pauls0n(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
yomi007k:
Rebound sex....

She was in a relationship during the period the guy was asking her out . They guy is probably messing up and she wants to cheat on him wt ur friend.

My exact thought
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Una matter weak me.
If you have any friend whose dick doesn't interfere with his brain function, please contact me.

I will let you sleep.
Lmaooooo...
Any friend? U kidding me....I am DAT FRIEND!!!
No need to look elsewhere joor
Thanks for assuring me I will sleep
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Donjazzy12(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Foolish men everyone! Tell her an emphatic no! Stop playing sucker to women.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
You actually have the wrong ideology and it's unfortunate most guys think when we pay them a visit it's because we want to get fùcked. That one or two saw you as a mumu 'cause you refused to bleep her doesn't mean you should initiate sex once a lady is in your room. You actually earn our respect by not attempting it at all 'till you've both established a relationship.

Alternatively, he could let her come over but he shouldn't initiate sex. I don't think that's feasible for a girl you have a crush on, so I'll still go with my first post.

Ofcourse its feasible and practical. Most guys (i know) will not initiate sex in a situation like this. I wont. Again, she might want to "really talk", spend time with him what ever, you don't outrightly turn it down, you welcome her but don't initiate sex, Yes, i like this option better than the first one. Also, checked out "pussy-whipped" first time i'm hearing that expression. Not sure it fits into this context since they never even dated.

BTW, Benita27, we dey quarrel? no bi so life be naaa.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by yungz: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

Babe...u think I wrote DAT up there without a few experiences myself......though a few girls might be outta d norm.....but I swear(n most guys would agree with me) that a lady just deciding to spend d night at ur place without cogent reason (like d OP said) n she knows u like her...most times won't come for a chit chat naaaaaaaa!!!!!
Its not my ideology dear just reality.....

Luminouz: My chairman, actually i cant help but yap you on your ideology and mindset about babes. You have all these assumptions about babes and like you said "based on your experiences" that i just don't get. Also, you make assumptions for babes and believe it absolutely, that's wrong and dangerous.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Ofcourse its feasible and practical. Most guys (i know) will not initiate sex in a situation like this. I wont. Again, she might want to "really talk", spend time with him what ever, you don't outrightly turn it down, you welcome her but don't initiate sex, Yes, i like this option better than the first one. Also, checked out "pussy-whipped" first time i'm hearing that expression. Not sure it fits into this context since they never even dated.

BTW, Benit.a27, we dey quarrel? no bi so life be naaa.
You could check it out. I don't get the embolden.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
You could check it out. I don't get the embolden.

(1) adj - situation whereupon a male is undeniably at the mercy of his high-maintinence girlfriend & answers to her every beck and call, usually followed by the reprioritizing of girlfriend over friends, family, school, food, water, and air.
(2) adj - making decisions based on the incentive of sex
(3) adj - describing a heterosexual male who is socially and emotionally dominated by his life partner.

oh Ok, there is a second meaning,(bold) maybe that's what you're referring to...

The "embolden" - I don do matthew 7:7 since naaa and you no gree look boys side.. diaris God oh.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

(1) adj - situation whereupon a male is undeniably at the mercy of his high-maintinence girlfriend & answers to her every beck and call, usually followed by the reprioritizing of girlfriend over friends, family, school, food, water, and air.
(2) adj - making decisions based on the incentive of sex
(3) adj - describing a heterosexual male who is socially and emotionally dominated by his life partner.

oh Ok, there is a second meaning,(bold) maybe that's what you're referring to...

The "embolden" - I don do matthew 7:7 since naaa and you no gree look boys side.. diaris God oh.
Like you said, obviously the second meaning. I guess you didn't look it up before saying I misused it.

I'll have to look up what's written in Matthew 7:7. grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by thesuave10(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nairaland is full of WACK ass men undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Luminouz: My chairman, actually i cant help but yap you on your ideology and mindset about babes. You have all these assumptions about babes and like you said "based on your experiences" that i just don't get. Also, you make assumptions for babes and believe it absolutely, that's wrong and dangerous.
Organs......u didn't get ma point.......I don't just make assumptions without proof n my assumptions are based on my experiences.... But I never said all women are like what I had experienced... I have met good girls,great girls n lovable sweeties..but since no thread is made on good girls... I can't just start shouting about them..can I? N i never comment on threads bashing women if I have no experience on DAT issue...I don't comment to boost or soothe my ego....I am just real with who n what I am!!

I am curious why u commented like this though coz i have other beautiful n insightful comments u never pointed out....y this though?? Come to think of it...u will be d first to say such to me....I hope it wasn't becoz I yabbed u DAT time ooooo!!!!
Anyways ....peace out bro grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
Like you said, obviously the second meaning. I guess you didn't look it up before saying I misused it. I actually did, but i only saw/focused on the first meaning and it didn't make sense. Didn't even see the second meaning.

I'll have to look up what's written in Matthew 7:7. grin

OMG - are u serious, surprising most especially, cos im not even xtian. anyways shocked your mail...
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by dedeorji(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
NENigeria:
Earlier today, my friend received an early morning August call from a lady he’s been wooing to befriend in a long time. They had met in the church early last year and have been talking and seeing themselves mostly in church thereafter.

He is a cool and responsible guy that is making a good living. He truly loved the lady when he first met her and was ready to have a serious relationship with her but she would not give him a chance.

Gradually, the love and affection started diminishing and he stopped calling her as often as he uses to do.

She Called Today.

It was an unexpected call as she hardly calls the guy; he has been doing most of the calling from day one. He was surprised and excited at the sometime when he heard her ring tone playing on his phone. Different thoughts started flowing through his mind. He could not guess why she was calling and was eager to hear her cute feminine voice from the other end of the line.

According to him, this girl must have done whatever it was she was doing and has made up her mind to date him now. Or maybe she has a challenge or difficulty that might require his attention.

But friend was wrong! Or #MayBeNot!

The Question!

She made sure she had his attention by repeated requesting his permission to ask for a favor from the guy. He didn’t even think of anything but to say sir please, go ahead I’m listening.

She asked (with all seriousness): CAN I COME SPEND TONIGHT AT YOUR PLACE?

Hmmm!....Did I hear you say WoW!!!

NOOO! My guy is not the type jump at every and any opportunity with ladies.
He is a gentle guy and was completely taken aback (according him) with the request.

He asked the lady (repeated) why she would want to spend the night at his place but she all said NOTHING!

Now, my guy is left THINKING what it is…though he's told her "I'd get back to you later".

Please, Lalaticlala, Mynd44, and other love Doctors, kindly suggest what this cool guy should do.

Should he accept and probably host the lady for the night or not and what could be the reason behind her inviting herself to the guy’s house after so many months of shakara?
Which kain yan be dis, he still dey expect answer?
Abi the night neva reach till now?
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

OMG - are u serious, surprising most especially, cos im not even xtian. anyways shocked your mail...
You're not a Christian and you knew Matthew 7:7?, anyway, I stopped taking mails. Sorry about that.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Tipsie01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
It Pays Huge and Trending http://vadmoney.club/419116993046/
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:

Organs......u didn't get ma point.......I don't just make assumptions without proof n my assumptions are based on my experiences.... But I never said all women are like what I had experienced... I have met good girls,great girls n lovable sweeties..but since no thread is made on good girls... I can't just start shouting about them..can I? N i never comment on threads bashing women if I have no experience on DAT issue...I don't comment to boost or soothe my ego....I am just real with who n what I am!!

I am curious why u commented like this though coz i have other beautiful n insightful comments u never pointed out....y this though?? Come to think of it...u will be d first to say such to me....I hope it wasn't becoz I yabbed u DAT time ooooo!!!!
Anyways ....peace out bro grin

Chairman, nope you didnt yap me, make i joggle your memory, e be like say Buhari sickness dey bother you pass as e dey bother me. I made a comment about how to be a gentleman and spend on a lady if you have it and that i doesn't necessarily mean you have to get "some" but you came out swinging calling me names etc, and that ladies "use" me, so i played the P-square song for you saying maybe na cos "you no get am plenty" grin grin grin. This topic is related and you just concluded in this scenario saying its a "booty call". Ok, i go check out your other postings, i also liked that scenario with the 3 ladies and the backdoor escape, though i'l handle it differently.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by luminouz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Chairman, nope you didnt yap me, make i joggle your memory, e be like say Buhari sickness dey bother you pass as e dey bother me. I made a comment about how to be a gentleman and spend on a lady if you have it and that i doesn't necessarily mean you have to get "some" but you came out swinging calling me names etc, and that ladies "use" me, so i played the P-square song for you saying maybe na cos "you no get am plenty" grin grin grin. This topic is related and you just concluded in this scenario saying its a "booty call". Ok, i go check out your other postings, i also liked that scenario with the 3 ladies and the backdoor escape, though i'l handle it differently.

Lmaooooooo...
Issokay bro...
One love

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
You're not a Christian and you knew Matthew 7:7?, anyway, I stopped taking mails. Sorry about that.

Yep, you're exposed to it in Nigerian CRK centered western education. About the mails, "sorry for yasef". Yep, the Nigerian egocentric alpha male instincts just kicked in. You know rejection massages it, also you seem like the type one becomes good friends with if one gets to know you over a quarrel so make i find your trouble small. tongue tongue tongue.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Yep, you're exposed to it in Nigerian CRK centered western education. About the mails, "sorry for yasef". Yep, the Nigerian egocentric alpha male instincts just kicked in. You know rejection massages it, also you seem like the type one becomes good friends with if one gets to know you over a quarrel so make i find your trouble small. tongue tongue tongue.
I mustn't be friends with any moniker that demands for friendship, and courtesy demands I say sorry for turning down a hand of friendship, telling me "Sorry for yourself" was funny to me.

The egocentric male alpha instinct is crap. You needn't quarrel with me for us to be friends, last time I checked I'm not friends with all the monikers I quarrelled with. You can't force it if I don't want it.

Goodnight.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
I mustn't be friends with any moniker that demands for friendship, and courtesy demands I say sorry for turning down a hand of friendship, telling me "Sorry for yourself" was funny to me.

The egocentric male alpha instinct is crap. You needn't quarrel with me for us to be friends, last time I checked I'm not friends with all the monikers I quarrelled with. You can't force it if I don't want it.

Goodnight.

Wow, you came in swinging with gloves on both hands. You don't recognise satire when its this obvious......so i somehow got under your skin. Anyways how do we make up now? I mean how do you want your apology will it be private (i'm not forcing it, your choice) or public?
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Organs(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:

Goodnight.

Also, the egocentric alpha male instinct is not crap. You live in a society, you're part of it, you gotta live by it. It is what it is. Just like the 6inches
you just hammered down my head, just because, cant help it, but will take it, chill some, then try again, then quit and move on. It is what it is.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by NENigeria(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2017
NENigeria:
Earlier today, my friend received an early morning August call from a lady he’s been wooing to befriend in a long time. They had met in the church early last year and have been talking and seeing themselves mostly in church thereafter.

He is a cool and responsible guy that is making a good living. He truly loved the lady when he first met her and was ready to have a serious relationship with her but she would not give him a chance.

Gradually, the love and affection started diminishing and he stopped calling her as often as he uses to do.

She Called Today.

It was an unexpected call as she hardly calls the guy; he has been doing most of the calling from day one. He was surprised and excited at the sometime when he heard her ring tone playing on his phone. Different thoughts started flowing through his mind. He could not guess why she was calling and was eager to hear her cute feminine voice from the other end of the line.

According to him, this girl must have done whatever it was she was doing and has made up her mind to date him now. Or maybe she has a challenge or difficulty that might require his attention.

But friend was wrong! Or #MayBeNot!

The Question!

She made sure she had his attention by repeated requesting his permission to ask for a favor from the guy. He didn’t even think of anything but to say sir please, go ahead I’m listening.

She asked (with all seriousness): CAN I COME SPEND TONIGHT AT YOUR PLACE?

Hmmm!....Did I hear you say WoW!!!

NOOO! My guy is not the type jump at every and any opportunity with ladies.
He is a gentle guy and was completely taken aback (according him) with the request.

He asked the lady (repeated) why she would want to spend the night at his place but she all said NOTHING!

Now, my guy is left THINKING what it is…though he's told her "I'd get back to you later".

Please, Lalaticlala, Mynd44, and other love Doctors, kindly suggest what this cool guy should do.

Should he accept and probably host the lady for the night or not and what could be the reason behind her inviting herself to the guy’s house after so many months of shakara?

Modified
My guy no call the babe again neither did she call back. He's also read the comments and decided he'd not act "too fast".

Thanks all for your helpful inputs.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Kobicove(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Maybe she's pregnant and is looking for someone to pin it on undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? by Bahddo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
If I don comot mind from package, I don comot mind. You can't come spend the night in my place unless you are my babe or sister.

All these girls looking for who to set up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A AA Genotype Marry A SS Genotype? / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man / Caption The Rage In A Young Boy's Face As He Watches Two Younger Children Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.