Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays (828 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by blogreporter: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
The General overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God, Pastor E A Adeboye today paid a surprise visits to ailing President Buhari, at the Abuja House in London, where he lend prayers to him, to heal fast and return.. he also opened a portion of the bible for him to read.. These Photos first were to sent to ebiwalismoment.com, remember you read it her first..

Clued from Ebiwalis's Gossip Blog, see more photos here:
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/breaking-rccg-pastor-adebayo-pays-visit.html

Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by lajoshua: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Interesting!

I hope he recovers fast. No matter your bias against him, he's still a human being just like you and I.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Where are the resume or resign gang.

Food don land!!
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by eyeview: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
I have since noticed something about this buhari. When he needs help, he knows the people to invite. But when its time to reward with appointment, he becomes a tribalistic and religious bigot.
Since he became sick and holed up in UK, he has been having the Arch bishop of canterbury visiting to pray for him. Now he is receiving Daddy G.O. We have not seen imams or alfas or marabouts. He knows they cant save him with their ablutions and recitals. But if this were to be an appointment for a head of a religious body, he will choose those islamic priests.

Lets all look back at the inception of his govt. He was busy filling the whole slots with hausa fulanis, stating that he chose those he is comfortable with. He made a member of his cabal the minister of justice, in the person of Malami. Even when by merit,a southerner was due for confirmation as the CJN, walter Onogien, buhari refused to confirm him. But immediately he was slammed with a law suit to produce his certificate, he ran and hired 13 SANs, all from the south and none from the north! Why? Because he knows those who are brilliant and meritorious enough to save him.
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by haconjy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hummm...prayer might be too late for him...
don't quote me wrong pls o
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by EwejeOyewole(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
May God heal him.... Although I won't vote him in 2019, I am not please with what he has done with my 2015 vote
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why do I have the feeling that PST Adeboye is giving him a golden chance to repent........ For reading that Bible will be used against him if he dies and misses heaven.................. #If you get what I mean!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why can't this mumu catle rearer return home if he is now better from his perpertual scrotum pain, what is he still waiting for looking as if he was lost in time.
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by mikky4764(f): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
It is well
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by etzskillz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
can he read d book sha
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
eyeview:
I have since noticed something about this buhari. When he needs help, he knows the people to invite. But when its time to reward with appointment, he becomes a tribalistic and religious bigot.
Since he became sick and holed up in UK, he has been having the Arch bishop of canterbury visiting to pray for him. Now he is receiving Daddy G.O. We have not seen imams or alfas or marabouts. He knows they cant save him with their ablutions and recitals. But if this were to be an appointment for a head of a religious body, he will choose those islamic priests.

Lets all look back at the inception of his govt. He was busy filling the whole slots with hausa fulanis, stating that he chose those he is comfortable with. He made a member of his cabal the minister of justice, in the person of Malami. Even when by merit,a southerner was due for confirmation as the CJN, walter Onogien, buhari refused to confirm him. But immediately he was slammed with a law suit to produce his certificate, he ran and hired 13 SANs, all from the south and none from the north! Why? Because he knows those who are brilliant and meritorious enough to save him.

Guy you are loade with trash..

Find a trashbin and do yourself a good service.

You shiuld have simply typed, Buhari is a crimil and give your soul rest instead of all this giberish to highlight this same hate you have for a mass murderer like Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by ojun50(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Christians, is this the heaven where they promised to take your tithes to. Visiting an Islamist mass murderer enduring punishment from his crime as designed by Allah.
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Even God is tired of our "prayers" in this country. Fact.
Re: Breaking! RCCG Pastor Adebayo Pays Visit To President Buhari In London, Prays by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2017

(1)

Buhari Now "A Born Again Christian "... Give Life To Christ. / Osinbajo: Time To Go On Vacation / RESTRUCTURING: S’west, S’east, S’south Strategize, As North Is Snubbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.