Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime (500 Views)

U.S Describes Buhari Media Center As Fake News Purveyors, Fayose Reacts / Femi Fani-kayode, Yinka Odumakin Purveyors Of Evil News And Fake News / Fg Vows To Prosecute Purveyors Of Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Every Crime news on Nairaland has been by Yoruba, whether it's is chopping one's head and vaginaa for ritual, to fraud on and offshore, to badooo killings, to gangs, to kidnapping for rituals, to even recent findings that SW has among the highest amount of corruption to other regions. Go to crime section and see for yourself. They can't hide it any more like they used to when they controlled media, now everyone has access to online media, and they are being exposed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
No mind them...they can't blame Igbos anymore. Now we know!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime by powerkey: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Don't mind the shameless Unity Beggars of Nigeria.
Afonjas are terrible... they only have mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime by unohbethel(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
hehehe i laf in korea.
Re: Thanks To Uncensored Internet, Yoruba Has Been Exposed As The Purveyors Of Crime by GMBuhari: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
So when I upload pictures and share news of your people committing heinous crimes you'll ask your moderator friends to ban me?

Just today one of your Nna boys cut someone else's head off in anambra will you blame afonja for that too?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari / Baba Returning Back To London Again? / Eek-a-rat! The Nigerian Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.