Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari (503 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by Bravo123: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2017
President Mohammed Buhari on Monday during his national broadcast invoked the name of the late Biafra warlord, Chief Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to make the case that the unity of Nigeria is a settled case.

The disclosure is apparently targeted to members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and other separatist groups that have been agitating for an independent state of Biafra.

In his six minute broadcast, the President recalled the two-day meeting he held with the late Biafran leader at his Daura home in 2003 where they both agreed the country must remain one.

President Buhari said, “In the course of my stay in the United Kingdom, I have been kept in daily touch with events at home. Nigerians are robust and lively in discussing their affairs, but I was distressed to notice that some of the comments, especially in the social media have crossed our national red lines by daring to question our collective existence as a nation. This is a step too far...''

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/08/ojukwu-agreed-ni…main-one-country/

Re: Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2017
No one want to leave Nigeria because of leaving sake. We want to leave because of injustice and high level cheating been carried out by the north

We want to leave because our resources from the south is been used to develop the north, want to leave because of the imbalance political setting.
take a look at the number of representatives from the north in the national Assembly compare to the sourth representatives. We are tired of been fool, we want to have direction of our own.
Re: Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
This man and lies..... na who be ya witness when Ojukwu visit u?

Ojukwu is gone. Kanu is now today's Ojukwu. Call him to Daura too.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by MyNewJackeT: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2017
No one.
Re: Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by Buharimustgo: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
This man and lies..... na who be ya witness when Ojukwu visit u?

Ojukwu is gone. Kanu is now today's Ojukwu. Call him to Daura too.

Even if Ojukwu visited him,all I see hear is name dropping
Re: Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by hopilo: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Dead man agreement for the living?
Re: Ojukwu And I Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One Country - Buhari by Moreoffaith(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Laugh wan kill me abeg.

So the two of una can decide for over 180million people ??

Only in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Speech Buhari Should Have Made! / Breaking News: Federal Executive Meeting Cancelled!!! / Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1 As Sallah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.