Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church (56407 Views)

Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by DBossNG(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Estherfabian(f): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Nawa oh, are we supposed to do praise and worship because of this news or what? How is this even newsworthy? Someone cannot take picture in peace and post it on their Facebook page without some stupid , brain dimwit taking a screenshot of it and disturbing us with such irrelevance?

Space booker grin
This was what I saw in this same space - ' grin '
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lmao you think I didn't see you book space too cheesy
Estherfabian:

Space booker grin
This was what I saw in this same space - ' grin '
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by iamtardey: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
sup
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Smartademu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
OP:

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by AuroraB(f): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nonsense undecided
Op, how could there be so much that you don't know

Mod too grin shocked sad
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by iswallker(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
He's been pus-sy whipped. tongue
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
yea wink
this is the right way to pose with ur lady when snapping picture with her.u place ur hand on her backside and hold her close cheesy.this gives her a sense of security and u a sense of ownership cheesy.
Lalas247 iyam already noting it down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
lajoshua:
O ga oo!!

Meanwhile learn how to make money online shortening links
Thank me later! grin
Teach me how
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Lalas247(f): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
yea wink
this is the right way to pose with ur lady when snapping picture with her.u place ur hand on her backside and hold her close cheesy.this gives her a sense of security and u a sense of ownership cheesy.
Lalas247 iyam already noting it down cheesy
wink

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by shogsman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
They r married, I see nothing wrong with d pix
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by cuedish: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ChappyChase:
Must he place his hands on her yansh!

A good man doeth to his wife whatever pleases him
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why is this on the fp?
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by LockDown69(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
How's this news
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by QueTeddy: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2017
I tot gropping meant holding really tight... that wan is rubbing.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by mike4real2(m): 4:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Baddest nigga na him get the azz anything him like he can do with it.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by 900warriorz: 5:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Nawa oh, are we supposed to do praise and worship because of this news or what? How is this even newsworthy? Someone cannot take picture in peace and post it on their Facebook page without some dimwit taking a screenshot of it and disturbing us with such irrelevance?

so, na OP be dimwit
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
This blogger has nothing to offer so you just went to someone's Facebook page and lifted picture to create "news" . undecided very disgusting.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by adellam16(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2017
blogreporter:
Nothing is wrong sha, i just say lemme share it, but C'mon man we know she's your lovely wife, but thats infront of a church, and a kid is there also, respect the spirit that comes with it see another below, think its cool?

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/man-pictured-gropping-his-wifes-butt.html

Cc: lalasticlala

WE KNOW SHE IS UR LOVELY WIFE BUT U FOR WAIT TILL UNA DEY BEDROOM TO SQUASH THE YANSH ABEG.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by KingTom(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
This blogger has nothing to offer so you just went to someone's Facebook page and lifted picture to create "news" . undecided very disgusting.
And it's on the home page. Just imagine.
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2017
KingTom:

And it's on the home page. Just imagine.

...and that's the sad part.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by KingTom(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

...and that's the sad part.
Chai
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by samjey: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2017
What's my consign?
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by somehow: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
So equivalent of yansh na prick?
fuckerstard:
idiot pressing yansh everywhere, he needs slap. Why the wife no grab him pricck
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by ussy09(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
With their look like this, am wondering how their children will look like

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by oluwadeeboi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Private property package:

@acabadocakes

Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by ChappyChase: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
cuedish:

A good man doeth to his wife whatever pleases him
So if beating the wife pleases him, he should go ahead abi
Re: Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church by cuedish: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
ChappyChase:

So if beating the wife pleases him, he should go ahead abi

A good man will never beat his wife.
There are other ways to deal with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / How My Mom Ruined My Life / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.