Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose (1864 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by Crimecity: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing. But taking it to the next level is the sweetest.

In a viral video, two old couples were spotted in a romantic pose, the husband suddenly grabs the wife's butt and started pressing it. According to some online users, it was said they were having a quickee in a nursing home. Checkout Some reactions below.

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/old-white-man-grabs-his-wifes-butt-in-romantic-pose/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by datyrone(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
wrinkled old grey pervs shocked
Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by IamD18: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
datyrone:
wrinkled old grey pervs shocked

With this your hate, I doubt if you'll reach their age.

3 Likes

Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by datyrone(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:

With this your hate, I doubt if you'll reach their age.

you are just being emotional because you see yourself in them.

you can obviously see they that they are young and vibrant with glowing skin...rich crown of hair...and ethical young show intense PDA in a nursing home

2 Likes

Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by IamD18: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
datyrone:

you are just being emotional because you see yourself in them.

you can obviously see they that they are young and vibrant with glowing skin...rich crown of hair...and ethical young show intense PDA in a nursing home
You must be typing from a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by datyrone(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:

You must be typing from a psychiatric hospital.

you are just a locust who has lost his locus of control and sensibility trolling me with mentions

1 Like

Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
datyrone:

you are just a locust who has lost his locus of control and sensibility trolling me with mentions

1 Like

Re: Old White Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Romantic Pose by datyrone(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
locust:

Oga locust na u be d real locust...dnt mind that wannabe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby / Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life / Aged Parents Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.