Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (49943 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
You should thank God for your life. Your fiancee knew you where coming to see her diabolically and she kept that scorpion waiting for you. Run for ur life bro you may not be so lucky next time.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by uchennaMVE: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by chiefkpokp(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na real fiancee. U wen go complete 46 by October 23rd naim still dey do fiance and fiancee abi......?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fry am chop. Na real juju be that.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by zolajpower: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is what u get when u push nature too far . "Don't mess with nature " would have been the title of your thread
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Villager780: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
See d speed lala use push this come FP cheesy
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by EbenMayor(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Your ex is at work
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by sandrahnaub(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

NIGERIANS SEF, SO WE SHOULD HELP YOU THANK GOD THAT YOU KILLED A SCORPION... ORDINARY SCORPION?

YOUR MATES ARE IN THE FOREST KILLING BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS, YOU'RE HERE SHOWING CHEST & MUSCLES UNTOP SCORPION.. ABEG GO & SIT DOWN. undecided

And where are your mates? And what are they doing undecided

Of course, telling other mate what their are mate are doing

You repping tongue
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by muller101(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Village people
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by NCANTaskForce: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
That must be her mum
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by davillian(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
U want to go nd oil don't worry I will send another one
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by hAlexandro(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin angry grin meat for the weekend enjoy with spouse
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by LC14052016: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Nairalanders, help me and my fiancée thank God.

After close of work today, went to visit my bae in Abeokuta, as it has been long I saw her, due to work.

So today took the bold step got there around 6:45pm, and saw this big monster scorpion beside her flat, looking for a way to get in her flat
I Av seen bigga ones on my farm joor
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by FBIL: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonja and dirty environment be like children and indomie. If they're building a house,1 bag of cement begets 70 blocks. At the end, the house will be exuding dust and Scorpion will have free creeping. My residence when I was at Akure was ''every day kill am 4 scorpion'', yet it was among the best buildings on Oba Adeshida road. grin grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by kingyang: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Lalasticlala, help us thank God
Help me thank God. They attacked me between 2.30am to 4.30am this morning. They came in2 my room while I was sleeping. I heard their sound when they got in; as I got up, one of them flew towards me to attack. I had no choice but to defend myself. I quickly struck one, and the second one also flew at me. "Is dis really happening 2 me?" I thought in half a second. My neighbours heard the chaotic sound that was emerging 4rm my room and were wondering what was wrong. I eventually hit the second one too; my hands were stained with blood. I thought i'd succeeded in killing the two of them, but when I looked at them on the floor & I found out one was still moving, I struck it again & hit harder with anger. That's how I killed the two giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my blood o.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
kingyang:

Help me thank God.
They attacked me between 2.30am to 4.30am this morning.
They came in2 my room while I was sleeping.
I heard their sound when they got in;
as I got up,
one of them flew towards me to attack.
I had no choice but to defend myself.
I quickly struck one,
and the second one also flew at me.
"Is dis really happening 2 me?"
I thought in half a second.
My neighbours heard the chaotic sound
that was emerging
4rm my room and were wondering what was wrong.
I eventually hit the second one too;
my hands were stained with blood.
I thought i'd succeeded in killing the two of
them,
but when I looked at them on the floor & I
found out one was still moving,
I struck it again & hit harder with anger.
That's how I killed the two giant mosquitoes
attempting to
suck my blood o.

Lmaooo, bros, you got me at a tight corner grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
LC14052016:
I Av seen bigga ones on my farm joor

Lol, though it been long I saw it last, but this really got me scared, the colour was blue, even to get close self, I just had to use courage.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by ezteem(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well OP be sounding like an attention seeker. Now we know you are engaged.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by hgnbello(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
the headline tho.. is this big scorpion? k.. una hit am food done ready..
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by blacq2009(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:

After close of work today, went to visit my bae in Abeokuta, as it has been long I saw her, due to work.

So today took the bold step got there around 6:45pm, and saw this big monster scorpion beside her flat, looking for a way to get in her flat
Your name sounds like a dagomba name.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by okenwaa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
You just tell us as u take kill am baa
U no fit tell us how u take fry am chop abi??
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by kobijacobs(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
And this is news....what is wrong with people these days? so u don be super hero for killing scorpion
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Kc3000: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Akpi
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by iwattpro(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
scorpion king spotted cool
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by folaniyi3: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
come to Osun state na there you go see scorpiyokosuna
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by enimooko: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
badoi:
Op you missed bae or you wantu go and mialala
Your village pple set that dangerous animal there grin
You must do thanksgiving on Sunday oo
And indicAte where you killed the beast grin
Didn't u guys later did that thing at night or your fiancé was still scared cheesy cheesy
Shurruuuupp. wetin ya mind fin go dia sef, omokomo! shocked
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by vladoz(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:

Thank God u were not stung... there are lots of scorpion in Abeokuta...I once reside there and it once stung someone when he was having his bath...thank God he was rushed on time to the hospital
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by samson07(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
U just killed almost 12.500 naira
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:

Lmaoo, bro you funny, mialala kini.

I am,a child of God grin
Gbosai!!!!! grin
wunmi590:

Lmaoo, bro you funny, mialala kini.

I am,a child of God grin
Gbosai!!!!!

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by sukkot: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2017
You just kill ya fiances destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Nigeria Top 10 Forums / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.