Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (49950 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by ozidy1: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2017
This ofe mmanu people and dirt are like 5&6. Or should I say u killed ur fiancée's juju that she used in caging u. Check urself well, u might realized that u hv been freed.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2017
LOLs
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by burakado17: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:
Lalasticlala, help us thank God
it's the handwork of your wife side chick. Thank God for you.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Nikkysworld2020: 12:49am On Aug 19, 2017
U will be like the super man in law to be. Get ready for killing of fowl goat and as well roasting them in no distant time.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by gudofuck231: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:
for scorpion again? Abeg go find gun for am

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by gudofuck231: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:
for scorpion again? Abeg go find gun for am or call cia

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by enemyofprogress: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Just because you killed scorpion for your babe house you're now feeling like James bond,no be your mate dey kill human beings because of woman?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2017
vladoz:

Thank God u were not stung... there are lots of scorpion in Abeokuta...I once reside there and it once stung someone when he was having his bath...thank God he was rushed on time to the hospital

Honestly, when I saw it first, I was shocked, had to summon courage to kill it, it was even blue in colour, compare to the normal black,I used to see often.

Thank God for your friend

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2017
blacq2009:

Your name sounds like a dagomba name.

What's the meaning of dagomba?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2017
iNewton:

Gbosai!!!!! grin
Gbosai!!!!!

Lol
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by goldedprince: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2017
lajoshua:
angry
And you just killed them just like that. You didnt even bother that they have a family, children waiting for their parents to return home. How will you care? You only think about yourself undecided
I'm still wondering why its in pet section?

Meanwhile learn how to make money online shortening links
Thank me later! grin
tell me how to make it. i have access to scorpions
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by godquality: 3:28am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:
Nairalanders, help me and my fiancée thank God.

After close of work today, went to visit my bae in Abeokuta, as it has been long I saw her, due to work.

So today took the bold step got there around 6:45pm, and saw this big monster scorpion beside her flat, looking for a way to get in her flat
so you come form Shina Rambo kill the innocent scorpion? So was bae very impressed? And did she show her appreciation? You just left out the juicy part of the story why na? God dey see you oh...
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Luminee(f): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2017
My brother thank God for your life you have conquered the mother in law future sting
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Emperor002: 5:14am On Aug 19, 2017
c meat
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by correctguy101(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2017
lajoshua:
angry
And you just killed them just like that. You didnt even bother that they have a family, children waiting for their parents to return home. How will you care? You only think about yourself undecided

Thank me later! grin

My brother you get [strikethrough]human [/strikethrough] animal abi na insect SINparty o gringrin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by correctguy101(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2017
lajoshua:
angry

Thank me later! grin

My brother you get [strike through]human [/strike through] animal abi na insect SINparty o gringrin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by correctguy101(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2017
lajoshua:
angry

Thank me later! grin

My brother you get [strikethrough] human [/strikethrough] animal abi na insect SINparty o gringrin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by cuteguy123(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:

Bros, no be small thing, if you see the speed wey I use find any nearest stick, even to go close self, I dey fear, because this type of scorpion is blue, compare to the type have seen before, which is black.

LOL my guy no wan hear say anything do him babe lolz
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by patola080(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2017
badoi:

Smh undecided
Poison for what undecided
Kill? lipsrsealed
Afonja pple don come again sad
u comments without using dat ur brain
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by XX01(f): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2017
It's an emperor scorpion. They are known for their docile behavior and almost harmless sting; they do not use their sting to defend themselves when they are adults, however, they may use it in their adolescent stages. They prefer to use their pincers to crush and dismember their prey,
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by patola080(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:

Honestly, when I saw it first, I was shocked, had to summon courage to kill it, it was even blue in colour, compare to the normal black,I used to see often.

Thank God for your friend
sorry oooo hv u call ur home or ur gal friend house to know maybe no body d......D it may dem dat cum in dat way because dey know dat u use to fear to kill it
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by autonomous22: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Innocent scorpion.....
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2017
shocked
Abeg o check for the scorplings.
Avoid attack on Bermuda T wall while you're gone. undecided
Just saying o.
Ekwusi kwam o...heeeeh!
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by Kokaine(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2017
wunmi590:
Nairalanders, help me and my fiancée thank God.

After close of work today, went to visit my bae in Abeokuta, as it has been long I saw her, due to work.

So today took the bold step got there around 6:45pm, and saw this big monster scorpion beside her flat, looking for a way to get in her flat
shes not happy with you. you just killed osadolor her side guy.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Dey target well before dey set de trap grin
Dey know the most likely place to catch you cheesy
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
badoi:
Op you missed bae or you wantu go and mialala
Your village pple set that dangerous animal there grin
You must do thanksgiving on Sunday oo
And indicAte where you killed the beast grin
Didn't u guys later did that thing at night or your fiancé was still scared cheesy cheesy
why always us?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by kabillion(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
U are fianceeing a scorpion princess. U will soon get stinged
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Kokaine:
shes not happy with you. you just killed osadolor her side guy.

Lol, e be like say nah you be the side guy Wey I kill tongue
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
patola080:
sorry oooo hv u call ur home or ur gal friend house to know maybe no body d......D it may dem dat cum in dat way because dey know dat u use to fear to kill it

Lol grin
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2017
cuteguy123:

LOL my guy no wan hear say anything do him babe lolz

Bros, you get am.

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound by wunmi590(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2017
godquality:
so you come form Shina Rambo kill the innocent scorpion? So was bae very impressed? And did she show her appreciation? You just left out the juicy part of the story why na? God dey see you oh...

Lmaoo

Which juicy part grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Top 10 Forums / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Graphic Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.