Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57904 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by adetayo234: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
XtianXander:

Why should you border yourself with other people's visions and goals or should I say ''unreasonable egos and emotion''?
That is the problem with you guys.

Yes, I shouldn't be bothered about other people's thoughtless and childish way of accomplishing their make-believe visions and goals
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Terkimbi01: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2017
kitchen:

Dont be deceived, so IPOB wld b looking while u go out there to vote wen others are indoor. d importance of d federal forces is to prevent bandits who want to stop oda people frm voting... do u think its all igbos dat want BIAFRA?? Except fr few selected selfish ones who where promised a position...
You mean they will turn violent and attack people at the poll units?
Also, do you mean only a few Igbos want Biafra?

n Benue where we are not even making noise, many people want a different nation than what we have now, where people kill people without any regards.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by greatman247(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2017
ofai:
kiss

Cowards like you are suddenly crawling out of their holes. Spineless cowards.

Kanu push for Election boycott - you cowards complain and bad-mouth.

Kanu withdraw the boycott after elders meeting - you cowards still complain and bad-mouth

You are the most coward fool i have ever known. You may perish by still believing that he goat you think is hero, Nnamdi Kalu. He is not to be taking serious, same as you. Bunch of fools. If your hero Nnamdi Kalu was a serious element, he wouldn't have blink pursue your cause to the end and let's see if he really have the capacity to stop an election and if he is bigger than the whole Nigeria. He knows he is a total failure who cannot do a thing, he only brag just like you a toothless bulldog, we know you all. He fooling the Igbos they've been thinking he was a serious element, not knowing reverse is the case with him. Election is for the people and the people and oneness of Nigeria will definitely supersede your selfish IPOB agitations which its so obvious you can't get with an unserious leader you have in mere He Goat like Nnamdi kalu. Rubbish.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2017
greatman247:

You are the most coward fool i have ever known. You may perish by still believing that he goat you think is hero, Nnamdi Kalu. He is not to be taking serious, same as you. Bunch of fools. If your hero Nnamdi Kalu was a serious element, he wouldn't have blink pursue your cause to the end and let's see if he really have the capacity to stop an election and if he is bigger than the whole Nigeria. He knows he is a total failure who cannot do a thing, he only brag just like you a toothless bulldog, we know you all. He fooling the Igbos they've been thinking he was a serious element, not knowing reverse is the case with him. Election is for the people and the people and oneness of Nigeria will definitely supersede your selfish IPOB agitations which its so obvious you can't get with an unserious leader you have in mere He Goat like Nnamdi kalu. Rubbish.

Chai....E pain am.... cool
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by XtianXander(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
adetayo234:

Yes, I shouldn't be bothered about other people's thoughtless and childish way of accomplishing their make-believe visions and goals
You know what..... Finding reason with you guys is a waste of time...
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by XtianXander(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
ofai:

D tin pain am well wella... winkwink
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by adetayo234: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
XtianXander:
You know what..... Finding reason with you guys is a waste of time...

There is nothing reasonable about what you guys are doing. It is opposite of reasoning. I mean, how will you even believe that election will not hold in anambra because kanu said so? Isn't that foolishness? Use your head for once and you will agree that you've been stupid all this while.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by XtianXander(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
adetayo234:

There is nothing reasonable about what you guys are doing. It is opposite of reasoning. I mean, how will you even believe that election will not hold in anambra because kanu said so? Isn't that foolishness? Use your head for once and you will agree that you've been stupid all this while.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by greatman247(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
ofai:

I got just one word for ya "FOOL".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.